Who is TW's greatest player?

• Thread starter DeletedUser100736
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just can't believe my post suggesting the top trumps of TW's players went unanswered!

For those that are uneducated with top trumps.

Each pack of Top Trumps is based on a theme, such as cars, aircraft, dinosaurs or players from Tribal Wars.

Each card in the pack shows a list of numerical data about the item.

For example, in a pack based on Tribal Wars, each card shows a different player, and the stats and data may include their offensive or defensive capabilities, their size, their tribe, their activity, their loyalty or their forum presence.

My good friend Glyn Jack.

Activity : 7

Loyalty : 9

Offensive : 8

Defensive : 7

Size : 6

Tribe : 10

Forum presence : 10

Leadership : 8

Here is just a random example and is by no means accurate, just off the top of my head :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

I was gonna make one but it's too late to troll someone.

DeletedUser

No trolling needs to be involved.

The "Greatest Player" is just too general or there are so many variables to consider.

Out of all the W56 forum threads, this one has to be the one just for fun :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser98503

For Defending, Mohua.
For Attacking, Me.
For leading, SF.
For seducing, Niyah.
For Startup/Haul worlds, SoG.

DeletedUser95593

For Defending, Anyone but alyxar.
For Attacking, Anyone but alyxar.
For leading, Anyone but alyxar.
For seducing, Anyone but alyxar.
For Startup/Haul worlds, Anyone but alyxar.

There you go, I made one.

DeletedUser

Just can't believe my post suggesting the top trumps of TW's players went unanswered!

For those that are uneducated with top trumps.

Each pack of Top Trumps is based on a theme, such as cars, aircraft, dinosaurs or players from Tribal Wars.

Each card in the pack shows a list of numerical data about the item.

For example, in a pack based on Tribal Wars, each card shows a different player, and the stats and data may include their offensive or defensive capabilities, their size, their tribe, their activity, their loyalty or their forum presence.

My good friend Glyn Jack.

Activity : 7

Loyalty : 9

Offensive : 8

Defensive : 7

Size : 6

Tribe : 10

Forum presence : 10

Leadership : 8

Here is just a random example and is by no means accurate, just off the top of my head :)

I challenge you to make a top trump card for the top 100 player's in the world :p

Do iiit :D

DeletedUser

Unfortunately I don't know about the top 100 players. Maybe a handful :)

Gicusan,

Openeye,

Windofwar,

Glyn Jack,

Rayln Longs,

Paladin,

I'm fairly sure these would make it into the top 100 :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99773

Im presuming its w56 only, i would probably put Ralyn as the best player not really because of his attacking or defending, but because of the amount of effort he puts in and due to his leadership qualities.

DeletedUser

If the rcmst account is not coplayed then he gets my vote for this world. To consistently be under attack judging from his ODD and still take enemy vills is quite exceptional, also not a bad consistency on his ODA. I think determining whether someone is good or not is if they are consistently put under pressure and still come out strong. Thats just my opinion.. If its coplayed or constantly being sat then I take back my words :lol:

DeletedUser84667

I would agree, if I had not seen so many reports of nukes dead at home and poor attack plans against villages that are clearly stacked beyond reason.

DeletedUser

and here's Damut again with his trolling :lol:, Whatever reports you saw from your Tarot pets doesn't take away the fact that it is an account that is not coplayed and surviving what seems to be the best OP T can produce. and here I am waiting for more result from Tarot judging from bigjay's profile that talks about rcmst and it just seems failure after failure so far.. You say their OP on Semp was a failure and yet Semp(who by the way is a coplayed account :icon_wink:) has lost loads more villages compare to what rcmst has lost so far to them. I don't know when your trolling will stop but you just keep spouting more non sense garbage after garbage.. Post all those reports you found and I'm sure W2V can post 50 times more of the same reports they got from attacking Semp :lol:

DeletedUser84667

Point to being not co-played? I was not co-played when Tarot first declared on MoM, it was Thanksgiving and when I left for the weekend my sitter failed to actually log in so I lost over 100 villages by the time I got back, yet I was able to beat two full tribal Tarot OPs(Which I guarantee packed more of a punch than whatever is hitting RMCST) while fending off KingTiger who scattered inside and around my entire cluster, all done with very troop support from my tribe and no co-player.

Does that make me the best player to ever live?

It is also an impossibility to post more nukes dieing at home for Semp than it is RMSCT, RMSCT has around 1k villages, Semp has/had around 450 or so. Unless every village Semp has was offense, I 100% doubt W2V could post 10x the reports.

DeletedUser95593

Your ODD for the entire w56: 63m.

Ryan's ODD for the [T] war: 105m.

You were getting nobled by the players W2V have just rimmed. Guessture etc. I sat your account at one point and sniped trains, it was nothing out of the ordinary.

DeletedUser84667

Yes, of course he will gain more ODD then me, he has the ability to just stack where ever he wants/needs to because he has lots of troops that are his and his tribes at his disposal, a feature I could not have when I defended. I didn't have troops to stack and just kill nukes that came my way, it was only the trains, noble nukes, and the high priority nukes I could kill and still survive. He also has some villages high in K34/24 region where he was able to just stack 5-7 villages and have Tarot waste nukes into them, again something I couldn't do.

And actually, Guesture never capped a village against me if my memory serves correct. You sat me maybe once, and it was before I had left for the weekend, when my account was still intact and had plenty of troops to snipe the far trains. After I returned the only people to sit me where Arrow, Carmander(even though Willy sucks at sitting!), FMS, Greg, and PodsAceII, who as we know left shortly after he sat me.