Who is TW's greatest player?

• Thread starter DeletedUser100736
  • Start date

DeletedUser100736

Alright mates many of you might know me from w61 where i put up the support thread (dull)

But i was talking in a chat and i asked one of my mates who the greatest tw player ever is?

Well since everybody has there own opinions i was bombarded with it seemed like a million answers.

So im making this thread to see who YOU think is the greatest tw player of all time?

DeletedUser100736

I should of seen this coming (dull)

Choco shouldnt you be playing risk? :D

DeletedUser100410

me when i will won my 3rd world (and my 2nd before)

DeletedUser

This spans across too much time-frame. There can be no single greatest player. I would consider several people to be on the same superior level, but a greatest... that would be an opinion. After a certain point, no is better; just who is more active/or who has better tribe-mates.

DeletedUser

Doggey. Or Raider. Or Shadryk. Or Turion. Or Openeye. Or UNP priest.

DeletedUser

Doggey. Or Raider. Or Shadryk. Or Turion. Or Openeye. Or UNP priest.

Or Jamm. Or Thor. Or Def-Reaper. Or Jayjayjay. Or The Iceman (tis a joke dont kill me). But really I agree, all these players are one another level.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror

Its been around 15 months since i am playing TW. In this time I heard good about him. He is also Knowledgeable. This Opinion only include game play(Experience).

If u follow the following attributes I have to change my opinion.

1) Loyalty
2) Honesty
3) Unselfish
4) Brave
5) Experience
6) Activity

In that case i would say Anthills.

DeletedUser

NottinghamForestFan is probably the greatest player of all TW.
then Nauzhror second

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Alright mates many of you might know me from w61 where i put up the support thread (dull)

But i was talking in a chat and i asked one of my mates who the greatest tw player ever is?

Well since everybody has there own opinions i was bombarded with it seemed like a million answers.

So im making this thread to see who YOU think is the greatest tw player of all time?

Too many variables means too many different answers therefore there can be no set player who is deemed as being the greatest. People play on different Worlds and within those worlds you would have difficulty in picking the greatest player, multiply that by 61 and you see the problem.

Also a lot of people will pick different players for different reasons; defending and attacking the best, the best leader. The person who has performed consistently great over multiple worlds, or a person everyone admired in the world they played.

Also there is lot of variation on the style of play. In the much earlier worlds, scripts weren't around and backtiming/sniping/ and farming to some extent was only done by the top players as us mere minions had no idea they actually existed, I will happily admit I had no idea about these thing, there where few guides then and the guides around where more along the lines of how to build your village and why not to build HC :D Now people utilize scripts timing and a whole host of new ideas to be the best.

I could name a list of player I haven't spoken too or even heard about from over 3 years ago. They are stuck in my mind because at the time people idolized them for their achievements and there personality. But as you said it is a matter of opinion of who you played with/ against.

DeletedUser

Interesting question but it can never be answered. There are just too many variables to make such a statement. we have different world settings, speeds, fake limits, farming, no farming..etc. even under these conditions my answer would be different.

I've played with and against some incredible players over the years. I think for this to be less of a popularity contest and more accurate it needs to be broken into categories like, greatest attacker, defender, leader and so on. Even like this it would be difficult to compare players because we simply dont know what kind of competition they faced on other worlds...

I do have a couple of players in mind that I would nominate but wont do it here because a birdie tells me one or two of them may be playing on this world and I really hate to encourage them..lol

DeletedUser

Or Jamm. Or Thor. Or Def-Reaper. Or Jayjayjay. Or The Iceman (tis a joke dont kill me). But really I agree, all these players are one another level.

I had to stop and laught a little at iceman :lol:
the rest i know only by legacy, but man, those are guys of another age.