Who is TW's greatest player?

• Thread starter DeletedUser100736
  • Start date

DeletedUser

After thinking this through, I think one player is higher amongst the greats.

Thats Paladin.

DeletedUser

Rukoh, Straight up. Won world 24, Best and most constantly active world so far on Tw, Just have to look at the forum threads for that. 141K posts? I think thats 20K more than the second most active and they're like 2 years older!, Go Rukoh..

DeletedUser

Rukoh, Straight up. Won world 24, Best and most constantly active world so far on Tw, Just have to look at the forum threads for that. 141K posts? I think thats 20K more than the second most active and they're like 2 years older!, Go Rukoh..

Eh?

Edit: For those that missed it, I'm wondering how A) Forum activity denotes how great a player you are and B) How total forum posts of your world relate to you personally and your abilities.
Just because a world is active with posters does not mean the world is the "most active" or the "best" - it means, and even this is just a heuristic shot in the dark, that the forums are the most active. For example, World 12's Winners, DNY, only have 80,000 posts on their forums.... Also, as another educated guess, it had a lot of people who disagreed with each other or who liked to argue/discuss/talk. Or just a lot of spammers....

Also, if you look at W2, they have the following stats for their discussion:
[spoil]
Sub-Forums : World 2 Search this Forum
Forum Last Post Threads Posts Moderator

W2 Recruitment & Applying to tribes. (1 Viewing)
Marlow is a Nub
by F31RNY
2012,April 2nd 10:25
756 1,400
darkaniken2

W2 General discussion:
For those interested....
by TheHans
2011,October 24th 15:45
43 691
darkaniken2
[/spoil]

[spoil] Forum Last Post Threads Posts Moderator

W24 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.
Looking For W57 Co
by RStudios
2011,August 25th 03:35
500 2,082

W24 General discussion: (1 Viewing)
Male vs Female domination
by SirEwok
2011,September 15th 19:39
437 22,735 [/spoil]

Whereas W24 has 22k posts in it's general discussion section.... Taking that away, it's got the same as some other, albeit older worlds. Again, I don't see the correlation, but whatever.

Not to demean any winners of W24, by the way. Or any previous non-winners. Looked like a tough world; just disagree with the use of forum stats like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eh?

Edit: For those that missed it, I'm wondering how A) Forum activity denotes how great a player you are and B) How total forum posts of your world relate to you personally and your abilities.
Just because a world is active with posters does not mean the world is the "most active" or the "best" - it means, and even this is just a heuristic shot in the dark, that the forums are the most active. For example, World 12's Winners, DNY, only have 80,000 posts on their forums.... Also, as another educated guess, it had a lot of people who disagreed with each other or who liked to argue/discuss/talk. Or just a lot of spammers....

Also, if you look at W2, they have the following stats for their discussion:
[spoil]
Sub-Forums : World 2 Search this Forum
Forum Last Post Threads Posts Moderator

W2 Recruitment & Applying to tribes. (1 Viewing)
Marlow is a Nub
by F31RNY
2012,April 2nd 10:25
756 1,400
darkaniken2

W2 General discussion:
For those interested....
by TheHans
2011,October 24th 15:45
43 691
darkaniken2
[/spoil]

[spoil] Forum Last Post Threads Posts Moderator

W24 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.
Looking For W57 Co
by RStudios
2011,August 25th 03:35
500 2,082

W24 General discussion: (1 Viewing)
Male vs Female domination
by SirEwok
2011,September 15th 19:39
437 22,735 [/spoil]

Whereas W24 has 22k posts in it's general discussion section.... Taking that away, it's got the same as some other, albeit older worlds. Again, I don't see the correlation, but whatever.

Not to demean any winners of W24, by the way. Or any previous non-winners. Looked like a tough world; just disagree with the use of forum stats like that.

Why are you wasting your time proving to some internet guys about stuff, I just gave my two cents :lol:

DeletedUser

W24 was politically active perhaps, doesn't say much about ingame activity (as evidenced by the rapid decline of active players).

Beyond that, the topic asked for greatest player. I'm a decent, but certainly not great player, and the only possible claim-to-fame I'd have is that I manage to get good people around me to steer tribes well (and get lucky :icon_wink:). The topic is aiming at people who by virtue of their mere presence alone win or lose wars (I imagine).

You're hopelessly biased I'm afraid, amane.

DeletedUser

I really think alot of you are getting this whole, who is the "Greatest Player!" Totally wrong :icon_confused:

This is a team game and as with all team games, it requires different types of players with various skills.

These skills are:

Offensive Capabilties,

Defensive capabilties,

Strategical awareness,

Comunication and team play,

Political awareness and participation,

Activity and account size,

Knowledge and application of the games physical dynamics,

Personality.

Here we have 8 points and if anyone can think of any I missed, please add.

Quick edit, Rukoh, Not meaning to give you a big head but from the time I spend in your company you scored high with all these points. Same with every player I mentioned in my small list.

To get the "Greatest Player" It would require an almost unbelievable god like player. I've only heard of Openeye who come close...

Through legend and hear say....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W24 was politically active perhaps, doesn't say much about ingame activity (as evidenced by the rapid decline of active players).

Beyond that, the topic asked for greatest player. I'm a decent, but certainly not great player, and the only possible claim-to-fame I'd have is that I manage to get good people around me to steer tribes well (and get lucky :icon_wink:). The topic is aiming at people who by virtue of their mere presence alone win or lose wars (I imagine).

You're hopelessly biased I'm afraid, amane.

If I am hopeless biased, Then I don't think this is a very good forum thread to be honest, Im calling it how I see it, accept it, and live with it, not everyday you get called the greatest at something, and its not about luck, its about how hard you work. The harder you work the luckier you get, and proper planning prevents poor performance. And To be honest, you do that both.

DeletedUser

two, four, six, eight, who do we want to masturbate, goooooooo choco