Who is TW's greatest player?

• Thread starter DeletedUser100736
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yes. I loved that world. You could also say im a bit of an INSO fanboi:icon_rolleyes:

Paladin. was indeed good. i wished he came back.

W13 was also my 1st world. Great World, easily in the top 5 best worlds so far.

DeletedUser

W13 was also my 1st world. Great World, easily in the top 5 best worlds so far.

Nah, it was a bad world, first to have fast growing barbs which led to massive amounts of 11k barb nobling. Most of the really skilled players left soon after the world began...not to say there weren't really good individuals that kept on playing, but the skill level could not be compared to worlds like w16, w26, w32, w36, w47...

Also, w14 was its twin brother, similar settings to w13, but it had a lot more going on, lot more aggressive tribes, war after war and so on. I played both in parallel, and felt that the w14 was more challenging.

But I did have a lot of fun on w13, mostly because of good social aspects.

DeletedUser

Best World I've ever played but quit cuz of my intense addiction to it was w10..
Was the 1st speed 2, and oldest settings..

about the greatest player, well its difficult, there are too many great players.. which I don't believe they are the best farmers or better timers.. I'd chose Team Players and honest players. Because nowdays there are a lot of disloyal players...

DeletedUser

Nah, it was a bad world, first to have fast growing barbs which led to massive amounts of 11k barb nobling. Most of the really skilled players left soon after the world began...not to say there weren't really good individuals that kept on playing, but the skill level could not be compared to worlds like w16, w26, w32, w36, w47...

Also, w14 was its twin brother, similar settings to w13, but it had a lot more going on, lot more aggressive tribes, war after war and so on. I played both in parallel, and felt that the w14 was more challenging.

But I did have a lot of fun on w13, mostly because of good social aspects.

The only reason people remember w32 was because of Hate., and maybe a few remembering [H] because of the ridiculously high forum presence we had (being a [H] member, and w32 being my first world, i remember)

Don't get me wrong, there was plenty of skill there, but most of it died out pretty quickly. if there was no Hate. on that world it would have been pretty average.

DeletedUser82080

Ah w24 my general discussion spam days.........

Anywho the best player I've had the privilege of playing with was the original BaGHeeRRa, that guy was a beast.

Exactly... Bags is one of the best players at this game...

DeletedUser107203

Its 2Hot Fools

Nah in serious, I never paid any attention to externals or skype for a long time so i dont know the names of many players i faced really, but i know that I can only comment on players i have played with/against and so i would have to chuck the original Flying Man Sabri out there when he had the time. As an opponent i would hate to come up against him, and as a tribe mate you can't fault his loyalty and would always help others.

Sabri Skywalker?

DeletedUser107203

Ahhh because i spoke to Sabri Skywalker on w65 via skype and he said his under an alias so that got me thinking.