RAM Vs. Phoenx - ODD Gain.
p2.jpg

RAM Vs. BH - ODA Gain.
BH1.jpg

RAM Vs. BH - ODD Gain.
BH2.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

So, I suppose RAM is dead? Some of you =HG= refugees seek new homes? Contact both BH and Phoenx. I am sure they will see to your applications :icon_wink:

As to the question who killed RAM, I know for a fact that at least half of the BH players listed did a puny ... say 5% of the job. And yes birt was allways there, till he got himself involved in the LoEN warfare. He was THE ONLY one supporting my long range infiltration single village in the heart of RAM when noone was there. I sent HIS troops home the day before I hit delete. As for the half of the other players - pity that you mention them as taking part at the BH-RAM front just because they scored some ODA. Pity indeed as they had no idea what was going on, who was trying hard for the tribe and what was the objective. If you compare them with ie niklam, they are -the least to say- puny. Furthermore, wildcats obession with echao proved to be another stalemate. But it is all good. He still was "playing game".

RAM died when its leadership died (meaning quit).
RAM died when shipley NEVER got a NAP with BH as he almost did.
RAM died when they never ever managed to launch any kind of op against BH or Phoenx at their frontlines.
RAM died when the sitters got burned like they all do. (raven included).
RAM died when the active OFFENSIVE players of both BH and Phoenx NEVER stopped.
RAM died when LoEN stopped internalling BH - that they did quite succcesful :icon_biggrin:

Since I had the pleasure to be in Phoenx before RAM "fell', you BH people have no idea how hard RAM was continuously being hit by Phoenx. And vice versa.
I did not see the need from Phoenx to post a single player's name here. They all know what they did out there.

Lastly, RAM does deserve at least some credit for taking all the heat from the 2 big tribes of this world. Raven was not there at all times to act as a stall factor. There was MW, shrimps, brnmike and probably some more.

PS And it was r2d3 btw. Just for "historic" purposes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

In terms of nobling the lose of the first line to BH made RAM duke delete and so on...

lol, no they didn't. Where did you get that from?

In my opinion, neither Phoenx nor BH alone can be truly awarded the scalp of RAM.

My thought is that RAM had less than 10 fighters at any given time, and a couple leaders (who also changed somewhat regularly.) When those fighters started to drop out for whatever reason, and the leadership kept changing (or became rudderless, whichever), RAM was a corpse.

Yes, Phoenx was in a long-term struggle that did get easier with the intervention of BH. Yes, BH benefited from the weakening of the constant pressure by Phoenx. And yes, it would have turned out the same way even if you removed the other tribe - Phoenx would have eventually eaten RAM without BH, and BH would have clobbered them if Phoenx wasn't around.

Therefore, here is my analysis: Phoenx gets credit for facing immense odds without crumbling and being relentless to end the cancer that was RAM for so long; and BH gets credit for grabbing the hammer to put the nail in the coffin far sooner than it otherwise would have been.

And with that, I have satisfied no one.

Sorry, SFC.

I don't think that phoenx would have beaten RAM. The main reason would be, noobshit would have been in RAM and we wouldn't have another front to fight for. So that would mean we would have had a lot more nukes and defenses.

BH would not have beaten RAM either, as they can barely take out echao :lol:

So, why so cocky cy-pres?

I recall Karmax being just fine till the weight of both BH and Phoenx began to drop upon him.

lol, Does anyone know the real reason KarmaX left? No, that is not why he left. He would have stuck around had he not deleted because of another problem. :)

you guys forgot about me before there was war stats i was nukeing the hell outa ram then had to divert over to loen front and keep ram guys backside safe. and not to metion all the fakes and catting i did that people kept dogeing ask raven what i did to shipley account while he was playing it

Yeah, I gotta say. Brt did good, didn't you also play accounts in phoenx too? Can we get a list of all the players of BH that played for phoenx btw? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

I don't think that phoenx would have beaten RAM. The main reason would be, noobshit would have been in RAM and we wouldn't have another front to fight for. So that would mean we would have had a lot more nukes and defenses.

BH would not have beaten RAM either, as they can barely take out echao :lol:

So, why so cocky cy-pres?

Wow. Was a quadruple post really necessary? There is a multi-quote button that allows you to quote several posts in one response...

With better and more stable leadership, RAM could be in strong contention to win the world right now. However, the thing that sealed RAM's fate was the choice by Wittman and Shitley (or whoever exactly was leading) to open up a front to the north instead of just focusing on Phoenx. That drove noobaxes out, and ultimately brought BH into the war. If we are looking to see exactly who/what killed RAM, it was the leaders of RAM at that time that killed RAM. Everything else after that was inevitable.

DeletedUser

Wow. Was a quadruple post really necessary? There is a multi-quote button that allows you to quote several posts in one response...

With better and more stable leadership, RAM could be in strong contention to win the world right now. However, the thing that sealed RAM's fate was the choice by Wittman and Shitley (or whoever exactly was leading) to open up a front to the north instead of just focusing on Phoenx. That drove noobaxes out, and ultimately brought BH into the war. If we are looking to see exactly who/what killed RAM, it was the leaders of RAM at that time that killed RAM. Everything else after that was inevitable.

he is right problem players (yes ill admit i was one but i also wasn't afraid to get my hands dirty in the name for my tribe as i also tried to get players to kill stacks but failed when i realized my nukes were the only ones hitting.) but RAM kill itself. BH did a good job on the north and spread our D thin and killed of ~B~ recruits in which they all now reside in BH besides well... my best friend SFC. phoenx also did a good job of turtling up and having diplomacy with all the other top 5 tribes AKA hugging and in the end treating them like shit but hey... killing the best tribes by turtling and making the game boring is a sure fire way to win. Both BH and phonex did a good job but once you start stealing leaders from the tribe who have sits in the tribe and using those recruits to gain an upper hand on the remaining RAM well thats just low. anyway RAM is a small spec of its former self but you have to give the remaining guys credit.. we are trying still and we are at least doing well given the circumstances given. however knowing paj we will be given no credit for our work and we will be seen as refugee's and no one will reject that as everyones against us. you have your diplomacy all we have is enemies. so before you go attacking us you better think about this. we are alone and you have alliances. we never chose what our fate will be our deleted leaders did. no one in our old council is with us.. they all deleted or left their accounts so they could have a rl.. we are just the soldiers left to rot while our ex leaders kill us and enjoy their life.

DeletedUser

he is right problem players (yes ill admit i was one but i also wasn't afraid to get my hands dirty in the name for my tribe as i also tried to get players to kill stacks but failed when i realized my nukes were the only ones hitting.) but RAM kill itself. BH did a good job on the north and spread our D thin and killed of ~B~ recruits in which they all now reside in BH besides well... my best friend SFC. phoenx also did a good job of turtling up and having diplomacy with all the other top 5 tribes AKA hugging and in the end treating them like shit but hey... killing the best tribes by turtling and making the game boring is a sure fire way to win. Both BH and phonex did a good job but once you start stealing leaders from the tribe who have sits in the tribe and using those recruits to gain an upper hand on the remaining RAM well thats just low. anyway RAM is a small spec of its former self but you have to give the remaining guys credit.. we are trying still and we are at least doing well given the circumstances given. however knowing paj we will be given no credit for our work and we will be seen as refugee's and no one will reject that as everyones against us. you have your diplomacy all we have is enemies. so before you go attacking us you better think about this. we are alone and you have alliances. we never chose what our fate will be our deleted leaders did. no one in our old council is with us.. they all deleted or left their accounts so they could have a rl.. we are just the soldiers left to rot while our ex leaders kill us and enjoy their life.

Multiple times you refer to 'ex leaders'. Exactly who was a leader of RAM / =H==G= other than NBD? I'm guessing you are referring to me but am not sure. I am guessing that your misunderstanding was due to the fact that you weren't in the tribe at the time I was. I was given access to hidden forums around the time NBD stepped down from duke position. I wasn't given a responsibility so just having access to a hidden forum for a week or two would hardly qualify me as being an ex-leader...

DeletedUser

Multiple times you refer to 'ex leaders'. Exactly who was a leader of RAM / =H==G= other than NBD? I'm guessing you are referring to me but am not sure. I am guessing that your misunderstanding was due to the fact that you weren't in the tribe at the time I was. I was given access to hidden forums around the time NBD stepped down from duke position. I wasn't given a responsibility so just having access to a hidden forum for a week or two would hardly qualify me as being an ex-leader...

why would i speak of you? im done with you. i was speaking of the old leadership. Karmax, Wittmen, Mberns, Vult, Bonheur. them i could give a rats but about you and your stories. your just pixels on a screen remember? we never played toegther for a few main reasons. i was on the Mavfan account until i was in the hospital and mav decided to delete and leave me accountless. i then took hulk and i noticed one account name as a ex sitter and that was your name. we played together you just didn't know. if not then it was someone on your account.

DeletedUser

Smurks, first off. You are not RAM. HG is not RAM either. Many players have left RAM, and only a few true RAM players are left there. I don't know why, but it seems that it is impossible for you to understand that you are not RAM. I have told this to you before. Kapish? We killed you on your last account remember? Coz you sent nukes to all of us when something didn't go your way? The only reason you were in the tribe was coz you had the password to the account and we couldn't get you off of it lol. :lol:

Otherwise, you pissed most of us off lol.

And, I'd be attacking you too had I not been engaged with others atm :/

DeletedUser

To All: Please note, despite my signature, I am not currently playing an account in Phoenx. I do, however, align myself with Phoenx - they are the only tribe I would accept an account in. I have helped Phoenx out a couple of times over the years, but I certainly don't speak for them. I left cold-turkey when the RAM war was assuredly over, and have barely spoken to anyone on TW in several months. Just to clarify things.

To Amr: Your point regarding BH sending nukes while Phoenx was "a shell" manages to both overestimate the BH involvement while diminishing Phoenx's accomplishments. Phoenx was fighting the combined might of something over four times their size for months and months - was it a year? I forget now - almost on their complete own. BH players might have sent nukes out during this time but those nukes were less operational than strategic. For example, while BH Player X might have sent 10 nukes at RAM Player Y, it wasn't to assist in capping a villa or to do anything other than to keep RAM Player Y honest on the Phoenx backlines. Therefore, BH Player X will have ODA against RAM/HG, but it was more of a throwaway. This obviously changed with the full operational involvement of BH in the RAM war, but for a long period of time it was Phoenx v. RAM alone, with BH sending basically fakes with teeth. Again, from what I recall.

To Tommy: I'm not cocky. I say Phoenx would win eventually because of the players I've met in Phoenx over the course of the last three years, almost NONE have lost their will to fight, given up, burned out, etc. The core is there, and would go down kicking and screaming to the last troop. You forget I also played in a RAM account for five months or so. As well as being "involved" with TWC since their founding. Trust me, there was a difference in the commitment level. That is why Phoenx would have won - RAM just wasn't in it for the long haul. Say what you will about why it occurred, but the turnover at the leadership level alone at TWC/RAM/HG was destabilizing and crippling. Phoenx has had the same leadership since founding - RAM had who: Ship, Karma, Noob, Aubree, MW, MBerns, NBD ... (I am sure I am forgetting another ten or more names ...)

DeletedUser

Both BH and phonex did a good job but once you start stealing leaders from the tribe who have sits in the tribe and using those recruits to gain an upper hand on the remaining RAM well thats just low.

we are just the soldiers left to rot while our ex leaders kill us and enjoy their life.

Oh ok, my fault. So BH and Phoenx stole KarmaX, Wittmen, Mberns, Vult and Bonheur and now they are all attacking you... Sorry for my misunderstanding...

why would i speak of you? im done with you. i was speaking of the old leadership. Karmax, Wittmen, Mberns, Vult, Bonheur.

DeletedUser

You miss understood what I was saying. I was saying those were past leaders. Only person in a deferent tribe that has a sit was nbd we both know this so quit acting stupid.

Hey tommy you had your chance to not let me back in. When macron quit and left me accountless. Anyway if I wouldn't have joined ram I would still be on smurks and kicking. Then again you hold no leverage in this world so your words dont phase me... Hey sfc.. Don't you remember attacks by Tommy? I do. Tommy get a clue your just a joke just as I am but at least I defend my account and I defend my tribe. If you deny me and say Im not ram then your sadly mistaken. I was in ram long enough to be considered a member of ram. Pity you should deny me anything. Oh well I'm never given credit for what I do but then again I only need to please myself and my duke and my friends

MR.MR

You miss understood what I was saying. I was saying those were past leaders. Only person in a deferent tribe that has a sit was nbd we both know this so quit acting stupid.

Hey tommy you had your chance to not let me back in. When macron quit and left me accountless. Anyway if I wouldn't have joined ram I would still be on smurks and kicking. Then again you hold no leverage in this world so your words dont phase me... Hey sfc.. Don't you remember attacks by Tommy? I do. Tommy get a clue your just a joke just as I am but at least I defend my account and I defend my tribe. If you deny me and say Im not ram then your sadly mistaken. I was in ram long enough to be considered a member of ram. Pity you should deny me anything. Oh well I'm never given credit for what I do but then again I only need to please myself and my duke and my friends

I'll deny you were ever a true member of RAM too. Did you read my PM?

inflrc

RAM died when its leadership died (meaning quit).
RAM died when shipley NEVER got a NAP with BH as he almost did.
RAM died when they never ever managed to launch any kind of op against BH or Phoenx at their frontlines.
RAM died when the sitters got burned like they all do. (raven included).
RAM died when the active OFFENSIVE players of both BH and Phoenx NEVER stopped.
RAM died when LoEN stopped internalling BH - that they did quite succcesful :icon_biggrin:

RAM signed its death note when they decided to mess with DECIDE :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

They where bad versus only Phoenx at 3:1 owned villages.But they wanted a challange and recruited Green or what was the name.
So they kinda doubled the size of the enemy they where directly fighting from 10k versus their 30k villages to arround 20k villages versus their 40k villages after expanding towards DECIDE.

Than their luck sucked bad when BH got worried and involved so the size of the war side changed from 2:4 ratio for them to 2:3 till noob left them and 4:2 and even 3:1 ratio to the day karma understood they blew it again like they did it in w14.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have fixed this list to accommodate those who were involved since the time BH entered the war on BEHALF of our allies.

You can keep the rest of this post, i agree with what you say.

I cannot agree with the above quote i saved..... You keep saying this over and over. Remember that Decide went to war with Ram for recruiting their targets... and then Decide went to BH, to save their bacon. BH's involvement goes beyond just helping your allies, as you say. You demand x amount of credit, i demand you spread x amount of your "blame"...

Cy you are so wrong--you have made some of us HAPPY :p Good analysis. BH has never said that we were the ones that beat RAM or even that we did the majority of the work. It was a TEAM effort with our allies.

OMG....please, please, please don't make me go picking back over Paj's posts in the pnp or joint forum to make quotes on him insulting BH and saying BH didn't do crap against RAM. If I have to read through all those my head will surely explode!!!! (And besides, he keeps editing his old posts and taking things out.)

Cham, you have a lot of pride in what you have done in W30 and how you play the game. I, and others in BH do, too. But Paj (who is the loudest voice of Phoenx, and he might say "THE" Voice of Phoenx) always made comments to the point that BH did very toward getting rid of RAM. Seriously, we are very happy to see that someone like Cy has recognized our efforts, instead of being told that the BH sucks and did little.

You know what, cece?? i call you out on that. Go get those quotes.

If you actually read what i posted, i referred to how little you did in comparison to how much you could do. Just ask Rethae, she will tell you that i said it a bunch of times to her.. about how BH has the most villages, most players, most troops, and still was struggling on its fronts. How if properly used, your superior numbers combined with mapco should have slaughtered all your fronts, one by one..

But instead, you prefer to hug your borders with everyone but your enemies... And even then, you still talk to them. (napping shipley's splinter tribe??) What about Noobaxes sitting hiram, who is supposedly BH's enemy.... Blah blah blah, you keep bitching about loen and bnkr, yet several times bh has done the exact deeds they are complaining about.

And in those posts, i bet you my bottom dollar i give the former decide crew credit everywhere..... You guys are the fighting Crew that the other fronts of BH wish they had. :icon_wink: How dare you say i never give you ANY credit...

DeletedUser

RAM Vs. Phoenx - ODA Gain.
p1.jpg

RAM Vs. Phoenx - ODD Gain.
p2.jpg

RAM Vs. BH - ODA Gain.
BH1.jpg

RAM Vs. BH - ODD Gain.
BH2.jpg

Comparing stats against RAM is a skewered way of trying to solve this. Everyone knows that Phoenx had been fighting RAM long before Bh joined in. So of course Phoenx stats will be heavier then BH's.

@Paj...I have never denied that BH was fighting RAM before we officially entered the war. Let's be clear about how involved we were though. When DECIDE members joined us they were indeed fighting RAM. BH members then helped out with sits and defensive support. No major offensive operations were planned or executed at the time as we were still evaluating the new front line with RAM. We did however know at some point war would be officially declared.
Upon your request we did enter the war and as Cy has pointed out for the first few months we really had no strategic operations under way or planned as we were struggling to reorganize and create a front line with RAM. Many fail to realize that BH chased a front with RAM the entire war we were involved. It was constantly moving and at times we were always playing catch up with it. Once we had settled down and focused our new groups the tide began to change in our favor against RAM. Was this because of Phoenx, you bet. Did your tide against RAM change because of us, you bet. Could any of our 2 tribes beat RAM one on one, you bet. Phoenx cause of their ferocity and BH because of our will. 2 tribes with 2 different ways of going about the business of war.

In my opinion, should still be allies thru the end, no matter what. Both sides have earned it:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

RAM signed its death note when they decided to mess with DECIDE :icon_razz:

This is so true. Decide are and were fighters that won't simply delete or disappear when they get attacked. Adding that to the Phoenx war was simply stupid. Something to be displayed in the stupidity hall of fame. :icon_wink:

You can keep the rest of this post, i agree with what you say.

You know what, cece?? i call you out on that. Go get those quotes.

But instead, you prefer to hug your borders with everyone but your enemies... And even then, you still talk to them. (napping shipley's splinter tribe??) What about Noobaxes sitting hiram, who is supposedly BH's enemy.... Blah blah blah, you keep bitching about loen and bnkr, yet several times bh has done the exact deeds they are complaining about.

And in those posts, i bet you my bottom dollar i give the former decide crew credit everywhere..... You guys are the fighting Crew that the other fronts of BH wish they had. :icon_wink: How dare you say i never give you ANY credit...

Hmmm, well what about the screen shots we have of Phx sitting HG accounts? What about Raven playing Mberns for a while? How would you know if I'm sitting anything if you have nobody inside spying or planning on recruiting? What about your plans to recruit in Loen? What about the list NBD sent for recruiting HG members? Can't you see why we have lost trust on our ally?

You were never transparent in your plans and we were always.

We can see why all of a sudden you are praising Decide members. Even though it is accurate and well deserved, it's really easy to see why NOW you have changed tone on a certain part of our tribe. :icon_wink: