Who killed RAM?

DeletedUser

im pretty sure irock is here, bull is in your tribe, mavfan would still be here if he hadn't kicked me off his account and deleted, i still see the shipley account, i still see teh vult account, lol you haven't done much mate. your time will come very soon and you will see that even though the players for those accounts left the new account owners still want you dead ;) oh and BTW who even said Noob ever sat me? who has proof that eds ever sat Norin? screen shot these proofs please? or will you just fabricate more bull from your ass? im sure the all mighty pajuno know how to screen shot ive seen you post screen shots before. so saying your having someone else post em is bs. you having someone else edit them because thats one thing you don't know how to do. get off my friends before an even bigger flame is lite under your ass.

inflrc

There goes some screenshots requested:

4. Noobaxes has taken to sitting smurks, and in the process, the enemy HG.... But BH doesnt hug... (or recruit 2 million point players, or merge, or accept naps with their enemy duke Shipley's vlr tribe)

noobsitinghiram.jpg

5. Lauradoom, the SINGLE player that BH has chosen over their supposed ally... is now sitting norin account, also a rival account in HG>..

updateddoom2.jpg

DeletedUser

Clearly these are edited as they are cropped and one even went as far as to etch out random crap. Also why would you go as far as to crop out some crap and then leave a gmail tab open clearly showing who it is? That's just poor spying. Well bad I gave you a chance and you blew it.

Last edited by a moderator:

inflrc

There are ppl that states that screenshots prove nothing, even though some of those ppl are so ridiculous to first ask for them. They are wrong. Screenshots prove something. They prove someone is lying and at the end the truth always arises.

DeletedUser71844

They prove that someone is lying eh?

Let me work some magic here...

updatedinflrc2.jpg

Who's lying now hot shot?

I can make a screenshot to make it look like i've been sitting you, pajuno, wildcats, anyone.
Screenshots are laughable evidence at best.

If you would like to see a screenshot of RenegadeRecon sitting the entire list of Phoenx members then I will post that for you if you like?

inflrc

You are giving me the reason. A screenshot can prove someone is not telling the truth. In the image you made, it is clear who is lying, even a child could notice the difference. Just remember, anything you do leaves a trail which sooner or later will lead the others to discover your lie.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have never denied sitting an HG account so that is not a lie. On the other hand, your tribe sat HG members as well but are denying it. I have the screen shot as well but I don't know how to post it. :)lol: , I,ll figure it out). I have Dinglenuts sitting DbDraggin and I also have skype conversation of some outstanding offers that were made as well. My question to you Luis is quite simple, do you REALLY know what Paj plans are for the future? I do. :icon_wink:

We also know you have plenty of plants in HG to give you any info heh? How would you get those screen shots otherwise. :icon_rolleyes:

inflrc

I have never denied sitting an HG account so that is not a lie.
Thanks for admiting that and raising any possible doubt about that specific fact and the implicit false accusation of making up the images.

DeletedUser

Thanks for admiting that and raising any possible doubt about that specific fact and the implicit false accusation of making up the images.

I'm sure you didn't sit Norin27. I would not accuse you of that.

inflrc

That was a gross attempt from SFC to make a false image, but he even didnt take the efforts to put my name in the same size of the other names. I think he is only good for gaining the trust of some leaders and then betraying them disbanding their tribes.

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have Dinglenuts sitting DbDraggin
ya I know you have this shot as I have seen it from you leader and that is easily explained, dingle has had that sit for a while he accepted the invite to see how long it took for them to notice, maybe a week ?? unsure really but the difference being DbDraggin acccount defended/attacked a BH account ??? the answer is no has BH sits in Home front defended/attacked Phoneix ?? the answer is yes as well you know as you are one of the sitters ???
Whatever Phoneix/Paj have said in the past, we dont sit accounts against our allies. The truth is coming out noob as you well know trying to contact me on skype as your leader copied my convo with her the other night ??

inflrc

So both tribes had sittings on RAM (for me they will be RAM until I finish eating them, no matter where they hide :icon_wink:).

The question is, has any part of the alliance taken those sittings to cause damage to the other? The evident answer is no, unless someone states the different and have proofs to support it.

DeletedUser71844

You are giving me the reason. A screenshot can prove someone is not telling the truth. In the image you made, it is clear who is lying, even a child could notice the difference. Just remember, anything you do leaves a trail which sooner or later will lead the others to discover your lie.

It took around 30 seconds to make that... I'm not saying it's real, i'm saying it could be real.

My 9 year old little sister can make screen shots like that.
My point is not that you were sitting norin, even though you were..
My point is that anyone can make up a screen shot.
Therefore they are not concrete evidence.

If i had more time i could make that screenshot perfect, fortunately for you, i don't have the time to sit and put details into it.

I'd rather sit and kill your nukes in game. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

ya I know you have this shot as I have seen it from you leader and that is easily explained, dingle has had that sit for a while he accepted the invite to see how long it took for them to notice, maybe a week ?? unsure really but the difference being DbDraggin acccount defended/attacked a BH account ??? the answer is no has BH sits in Home front defended/attacked Phoneix ?? the answer is yes as well you know as you are one of the sitters ???
Whatever Phoneix/Paj have said in the past, we dont sit accounts against our allies. The truth is coming out noob as you well know trying to contact me on skype as your leader copied my convo with her the other night ??

I tried to add you, but I have no clue what you are talking about. I have never denied taking a sit in HG and I was fairly transparent on that. What could you guys be hidding? I still have a lot. Again, it's quite funny that you post screen shots from inside HG and accuse me of doing things inside HG. :)

You may not be aware of Pajuno future plans, but we are. :)

It's a matter of cloak and dagger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71844

It is about as realistic as your chances of surviving this world.