Who killed RAM?

DeletedUser71844

To quote your hero Pajuno: Mystik was 'recruited for her strategic position'. So we can get away with it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What Cham wants to say is that he will NUKE BLAST you really really soon :)
You know. The "ally" way :icon_biggrin:.

You can allways go back to RAM ... errr... HG. No problem there! :lol:

Thats not a problem, its what the games all about isn't it. I attacked Cham long ago so I have no problem exchanging nukes with anyone on world 30. If my nukes take 100 plus hours that gives you time to decide if their real or not, who knows, it could just be a few hundred cats that get through when you dodge and they destroy buildings. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79042

If my nukes take 100 plus hours that gives you time to decide if their real or not, who knows, it could just be a few hundred cats that get through when you dodge and they destroy buildings.
I see you got the ... basics allright artic ;)

But there is actually more in this -warfare to happen-. Bad thing is that only a select VERY FEW have an idea. And the bad thing is that there are WAY too MANY who think they DO have an idea :)

Should Cham et al DECIDE to engage you in combat, your "history" so far says you will be finished. But still, it is a game and you can fire some cats as well ;)

DeletedUser71844

Under-estimate bear and that will be your downfall.
Besides it's not like AB will be fighting alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your "history" so far says you will be finished

My history?? If only you knew how much history there is...:). You would have to know me to know history.

Thanks SFC. We never fight alone when friends are around.

Done posting on here.

DeletedUser79042

If only you knew how much history there is.... You would have to know me to know history.

artic. Observe the quotes I used. You obviously did not.

Thanks SFC. We never fight alone when friends are around.

Friends with SFC... Allies... What can I say, other than FOUL BH recruiting policy... So, it will be all you lot against Phoenx eh? :icon_confused:

Done posting on here.

Another BH policy YOU SHOULD know.

DeletedUser

playground-fight.jpg

BH and Phoenix square off to each other

2059324227_4844262-41919717602_xlarge.jpeg

Runour has it that any war will start on Sat April 7th
http://www.pillowfightday.com/

queenslater

No he can't actually we aren't recruiting.
That means we won't be taking in any Phoenx members when they come crying for invites.

LOL, I would really be surprised if that ever happens....we have standards.

I am pretty sure Phoenix will be the last tribe I am ever in.

DeletedUser71844

Friends with SFC... Allies... What can I say, other than FOUL BH recruiting policy... So, it will be all you lot against Phoenx eh? :icon_confused:

Phoenx brought it upon themselves with statements from Pajuno, claiming that he is greater than the entire world put together.
Why does he never try to prove his statement correct?

If Phoenx are so 'great' as we are lead to believe, then they should have no problem running a war on two fronts eh?
They will be able to fight (and beat) us all even if we all ally against them or not, that's what Paj has been saying.

All I've heard on these forums for the past few weeks is Pajuno running his mouth about how he and his tribe are so great.
If they are so great why have an NAP with LoEN and an alliance with BH for as long as they have?

If Phoenx are the greatest tribe since sliced bread, as so many of their members proclaim, why are they only fighting 'dead tribe' as Paj affectionately calls =HG=?

-

The fact of the matter is, Phoenx would not be where they are today without BH.
RAM were beating Phoenx until BH stepped in. Use the stats to twist peoples outlook on things if you must.
But the bottom line is the war with RAM only turned in Phoenx's favor when BH stepped in.

-

When it is all said and done, it is Pajuno who has dealt his beloved tribe death's dark hand.
As is the end of some tribes, their dukes big mouth.

LOL, I would really be surprised if that ever happens....we have standards.

Yeah, your standards go as low as using spies in =HG=. If you are so mighty why use spies?
Also, you're recruitment standards are quite good. L-train and Dinglenuts are really good. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser71844

Pppppppffft...

Looks like you picked the right players to recruit?

Side 1:
Players: irockurworld
Side 2:
Players: dinglenuts, L-Train

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 3
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 425,932
Side 2: 28,946
Difference: 396,986

chart

S1cky Dutch

Still doing better then the hiram and irock pilots. Ahem:p

Side 1:
Players: Bullmastiff
Side 2:
Players: HiramKingofTyre2, irockurworld

Total conquers:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 288
Difference: 127

chart

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 0
Difference: 79

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,469,319
Side 2: 2,663,963
Difference: 1,194,644

chart

Side 1: 697,210
Difference: 697,210

chart

DeletedUser

Still doing better then the hiram and irock pilots. Ahem:p

Side 1:
Players: Bullmastiff
Side 2:
Players: HiramKingofTyre2, irockurworld

Total conquers:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 288
Difference: 127

chart

Side 1: 79
Difference: 79

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,469,319
Side 2: 2,663,963
Difference: 1,194,644

chart

Side 1: 697,210
Difference: 697,210

chart

lol your just mad that im allowing you to take villages ;) once i stop allowing you to take my silly off set clusters things will be different. hell 6 or 7 villages thats in a cluster down south near paj should have been taken awhile ago. hes just to bad to even realize im messing with him xD and last but not least your not even a target of mine.

DeletedUser

T(Real Estate)ibal Wars by Smurks ! :icon_razz:

lol well mate its all about location in this game and those areas they are nobling hold no strategic positioning so i just don't care so if they want the villages im demoing as we speak then fine let them have them. however once they move in on my villages i want they will run into a well stacked villages ready to gobble up roughly 50-100 nukes(with support still on its way ;) happy hunting.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79042

Your strategy does not compute, but I respect that there is even one who is still planning things around :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Your strategy does not compute, but I respect that there is even one who is still planning things around :icon_cool:

im always planning were i intend to move. the south looks fun ;) maybe ill just finish off Ltrain and dingle. and then i break a deal with LoEN members and sweep around to queen slaughter ;):lol: