Who killed RAM?

S1cky Dutch

Hahaha Smurks! Just wait, Norin and Hiram are enough for me now. Maybe your next. And think about it, you probs need more then 100 DV's to stop me;)

DeletedUser

machines are easy to dismantle. hell a child could dismantle almost any machine by dropping it to much. remember my words you are the holder of your own demise.

silvereclipes

Good Luck in trying Kid the combined mite of the SIN,DEATH alliance couldn't get the job done an SIN was the biggest tribe on the server an combined with DEATH they were out matched by the s1ckly one but since you have abandoned Hiramkings account already it looks like your finding that out the hard way we have a running bet how long you will last in Irocks.

DeletedUser

Abandoning Hiram? I found Hiram a new player and moved into irock because sfc asked me to. Other servers don't matter to me just this one. You can preach all you want to me but remember this of hate is what's inside us, and hate is what defines us, let not the hate deprive us. You can always rinse the surface but the stain will remain.

DeletedUser79042

Hmmm, excuse me but all you have accomplished so far in game is moving from one loser account to another. Right? Just like Rommel did actually.

Zhukov on the other hand did win the war. Just a fyi. :icon_biggrin:

(and they were both playing the same server :lol: )

DeletedUser

Loser account eh? I see me kicking ass all along those fields just as Rommel did. Need I remind you Rommel won the first defensive battle ever in their server? Need I remind you Rommel was among the most respected people in that server? Need I remind you that with out me this would would have indeed changed ;) I am a player of importance in this world just like everyone else ;) what did you do r2? I see you have deleted.. Silly me lol my smurks account has deleted too... We are even ;) lol I love you r2 don't join the Phoenix haters.

DeletedUser

Abandoning Hiram? I found Hiram a new player and moved into irock because sfc asked me to. Other servers don't matter to me just this one. You can preach all you want to me but remember this of hate is what's inside us, and hate is what defines us, let not the hate deprive us. You can always rinse the surface but the stain will remain.

I just spoke to somebody else today that SFC put on an account. Now having you move accounts for someone else... Makes it seem like SFC is running =H==G= these days...

DeletedUser

I just spoke to somebody else today that SFC put on an account. Now having you move accounts for someone else... Makes it seem like SFC is running =H==G= these days...

If he was trust me id be co duke and the name would be different ;) you would know If myself or sfc ever became duke. We both like and respect darkhelm. So don't think we run the joint. We just help each other out because thats what tribes do. With you and the other traitor gone mate things look a lot brighter ;)

DeletedUser

I guess those red reports are a fairly bright color :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What red reports? All I see are seas of opertunity. You think those off set clusters I call gay villages matter? No. They dont. Your in denial if you think I care about who has those silly villages. Get a clue mate ph and btw all that's hitting me are fakes. I could care less about them

DeletedUser

Well I'm not quite sure I understand what you were saying there... Something about me being in denial over you not caring about having gay villages??? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser71844

Well I'm not quite sure I understand what you were saying there...

I'll put it into words what you mentally handicapped people don't understand: What Darkrose meant was he doesn't care that you are nobling the few villages he has scattered among your continents.

He is using the nobles you give him to noble L-train...
Smurks is a legit player of =HG=, and he is the only man I call bro.

Well it's not that I'm running =HG=...
It's just that despite common belief, I'm actually a good team player...

I really don't mean to brag but I'm actually a good person to have in any tribe.
The fact that you are too ignorant to realize that is you and your tribes problem, not mine.

Something about me being in denial over you not caring about having gay villages??? :icon_confused:

Gay villages :D

Don't tell them the truth about that group Smurks. xD
They don't deserve to know the truth.

Dutch is a big machine for kidz to dismantle. Period.

What you gonna do?

-

All of you need to lay off Smurks back and realize that he is actually nobling villages from Phoenx...

Infact, what am I talking about?

You simple minded individuals will never be able to comprehend the plans that Smurks and I have; so I feel little need to gain your pathetic approval on this forum.

Personally I don't care what you or any member of Phoenx thinks about me or my tribe.

Last you will hear from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow sfc thanks for having my back:) good friend I'll always stay by your side:)

DeletedUser

I'll put it into words what you mentally handicapped people don't understand: What Darkrose meant was he doesn't care that you are nobling the few villages he has scattered among your continents.

He is using the nobles you give him to noble L-train...
Smurks is a legit player of =HG=, and he is the only man I call bro.

Well thank you for speaking plain English.

Well it's not that I'm running =HG=...
It's just that despite common belief, I'm actually a good team player...

I really don't mean to brag but I'm actually a good person to have in any tribe.
The fact that you are too ignorant to realize that is you and your tribes problem, not mine.

errr... I wasnt being insulting when talking about you... I was just making an observation... No need to act as though i called you a bad word.

Gay villages :D

Don't tell them the truth about that group Smurks. xD
They don't deserve to know the truth.

We dont expect the truth when we read anything from Smurks anyways...

You simple minded individuals will never be able to comprehend the plans that Smurks and I have; so I feel little need to gain your pathetic approval on this forum.

Nope, but it's probably got something to do with making it to the end of the world regardless of which account you are playing?

Last you will hear from me.

Dont get our hopes up...

DeletedUser

my story has never changed so i don't know what lies you speak of, and when you say "we" you speak of the whole W30 community? because thats a bull faced lie. you dont speak for everyone because that would mean your speaking for everyone in HG everyone in BH everyone in LoEN, and everyone in your silly tribe. on top of all those one man tribes that are still standing like -ZERO- (mind you cugel is a very good player and ive enjoyed a chat or two with him) and when it comes down to it your saying you speak for SFC and myself. so sir who is the real liar here?