Difference: 229

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,557,690
Side 2: 410,347
Difference: 2,147,343

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Be careful what you wish for.

Fortunately, for you, LoEN are on the other side of the world.

DeletedUser79042

I think it must have been "Civilisation" that had that standard response "Take Your Empty Threats Elsewhere". No ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sorry guys you'll have to carry on in PnP without me, while I go have a lie down to recover from such a harsh threat :icon_razz:, actualy I think I need to go to A+E to get some oxygen after laughing so much

dont-make-me-come-over-there-thumb.jpg

DeletedUser

SFC's Obituary:

[spoil]First, I would like to point out that anything derogatory I've said about any tribe on these forums in the spirit of fun.
It was all slander, in War-times and thus is not true. Phoenx and RAM have truly been great opponents and deserve respect.

After much deliberation, Smurks and I came to the undeniable conclusion that it was time to throw in the proverbial towel.

This was narrowed down to three simple reasons:

1.) Most importantly, the loss of villages due to front line accounts being destroyed by Phoenx.​

2.) Poor judgment on our part. (I will not go into details about the bans, it is an old and sad subject.)​

3.) Spies - There were a lot of agents of Phoenx in our tribe. Attempting to destroy us from within.​

That being said, it all boiled down to one cold hard fact - We did not posses the manpower, time, luck or help to defeat Phoenx.

We simply did not have enough troops to hold them off. Anything else is just an excuse.

One thing nobody can take away from =HG= was their heart. They had - and still have - a lot of guts.
And I was proud to be a member of that tribe.

The blackmailed OP was my last act on W30, but regrettably, I could not find the time to make it even better.
Also, regrettably, I could not help =HG= on the scale I wanted to help them.

That being said - we had fun. And in the end, that's all that matters.[/spoil]

smurks.'s Obituary:

[spoil]First, I would like to point out that anything derogatory I've said about any tribe on these forums in the spirit of fun.
It was all slander, in War-times and thus is not true. Phoenx and BH/BH. have truly been great opponents and deserve respect.

I honestly couldn't care weather you all find pleasure in our destruction or hold a personal Vedanta against our old members and yet you feel the need that we should pay for their actions.

After much deliberation, SFC and I came to the undeniable conclusion that it was time to throw in the proverbial towel. you must see why we do this and if you don't well then its your own ignorance that blinds you and that's your own fault; not ours.

1.) Most importantly, the loss of villages due to front line accounts being destroyed by Phoenx, and BH​

2.) Poor judgment on our part. (I will not go into details about the bans, it is an old and sad subject.)as well as trusting our past dukes when they obviously didn't care about who remained..​

3.)No Damn Help. the northern face of HG treated BH as if they were allies and yet we asked for two things and we never got any of them.. only ones ever willing to help us on that kind of scale were ex RAM guys aka CH~ST guys. echao warned you guys in BH that you would lose great players in HG if we didn't receive help and look what happened.​

That being said, it all boiled down to one cold hard fact - We did not posses the manpower, time, luck or help to defeat Phoenx.

We simply did not have enough troops to hold them off. Anything else is just an excuse.

One thing nobody can take away from =HG= was their heart. They had - and still have - a lot of guts.

The blackmailed OP was my last act on W30, but regrettably, I could not find the time to make it even better.
Also, regrettably, I could not help =HG= on the scale I wanted to help them. When i came back into RAM i wanted nothing more then to see their destruction.. well that changed when i grew closer to them..

DeletedUser79042

Nice oBHituaries. So, when are you getting an account* in BH/. ? Sitting days are nearing 60 days in some accounts - plus you will get to fulfil your anti-phoenx feelings there just fine. On top of this, you will also be part of those who never accepted you months-years ago. Being allied and assisted by them all these past weeks-months, was not enough as it seems... :lol:

No hard feelings - it is just a game :icon_cool:

* 1 is suited more. You get to coplay and ... farm :) You know. Early world style ;)

DeletedUser

R2 your a pest now. Go get some circuitry help an shut up. You have no clue what we do so you have no damn buisness posting to my post. Good freaking day.

DeletedUser

Seems you fail to read. It is allright though.

Saying, "With all due respect", then insulting you does not justify my insult, nor prompts that you should forgive my insult.

Saying, "No hard feelings", does not prompt that he shouldn't have hard feelings over whatever he was offended by.

You fail to justify your own spiteful comments.

DeletedUser91224

SFC's Obituary:

It was all slander, in War-times and thus is not true. Phoenx and RAM have truly been great opponents and deserve respect.

After much deliberation, Smurks and I came to the undeniable conclusion that it was time to throw in the proverbial towel.

1.) Most importantly, the loss of villages due to front line accounts being destroyed by Phoenx.​

2.) Poor judgment on our part. (I will not go into details about the bans, it is an old and sad subject.)​

3.) Spies - There were a lot of agents of Phoenx in our tribe. Attempting to destroy us from within.​

Also, regrettably, I could not help =HG= on the scale I wanted to help them.

smurks.'s Obituary:

It was all slander, in War-times and thus is not true. Phoenx and BH/BH. have truly been great opponents and deserve respect.

I honestly couldn't care weather you all find pleasure in our destruction or hold a personal Vedanta against our old members and yet you feel the need that we should pay for their actions.

After much deliberation, SFC and I came to the undeniable conclusion that it was time to throw in the proverbial towel. you must see why we do this and if you don't well then its your own ignorance that blinds you and that's your own fault; not ours.

1.) Most importantly, the loss of villages due to front line accounts being destroyed by Phoenx, and BH​

2.) Poor judgment on our part. (I will not go into details about the bans, it is an old and sad subject.)as well as trusting our past dukes when they obviously didn't care about who remained..​

3.)No Damn Help. the northern face of HG treated BH as if they were allies and yet we asked for two things and we never got any of them.. only ones ever willing to help us on that kind of scale were ex RAM guys aka CH~ST guys. echao warned you guys in BH that you would lose great players in HG if we didn't receive help and look what happened.​

Also, regrettably, I could not help =HG= on the scale I wanted to help them. When i came back into RAM i wanted nothing more then to see their destruction.. well that changed when i grew closer to them..

Sad to see you both go. But I know where to find all my big brothers and sisters from RAM when I need them ;).

DeletedUser79042

Saying, "With all due respect", then insulting you does not justify my insult, nor prompts that you should forgive my insult.

Saying, "No hard feelings", does not prompt that he shouldn't have hard feelings over whatever he was offended by.

You fail to justify your own spiteful comments.

I also fail to understand this post of yours. Partially, but still fail. Sorry :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I also fail to understand this post of yours. Partially, but still fail. Sorry :icon_wink:

Playing ignorant or stupid (perhaps both?) does not infer "Fail" either.

If I must clarify to your troll-self, if you must insult Smurks (which we all do, easily) you should not try to justify your insult with saying, "no hard feelings".

If you wish to poke a small rodent, poke them. You do not have to deny poking them.

Edit: You may poke rodents, but I am no rodent. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

I do not think I insulted smurks anyway - just referred to his ingame actions. You all can keep doing so, if you wish.
Still, I am having difficulty understanding you. I try though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I do not think I insulted smurks anyway - just referred to his ingame actions. You all can keep doing so, if you wish.
Still, I am having difficulty understanding you. I try though :icon_wink:

I used to enjoy your post when I started reading up on this world's PNP.

But most of the time you are:
-A hypocrite
-Conduct double-standards
-Weak foundations to your pokes
- A troll like the rest of the people on here that ONLY post to get a rise out of people.

To think, you THOUGHT, you could be dismissive of me is laughable in itself. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser79042

I used to enjoy your post when I started reading up on this world's PNP.

But most of the time you are:
-A hypocrite
-Conduct double-standards
-Weak foundations to your pokes
- A troll like the rest of the people on here that ONLY post to get a rise out of people.

To think, you THOUGHT, you could be dismissive of me is laughable in itself. :icon_cool:

Hmmm... There are probably more than 3 shrimps wannabes detected around here :lol:

most of the time

at least there is some time left for other endeavours. right?

DeletedUser

R2 your a pest now. Go get some circuitry help an shut up. You have no clue what we do so you have no damn buisness posting to my post. Good freaking day.

Your memory is not very effective neither smurks. You all were asking for thousands of villages of defense. That was and has been the biggest load of crap I have ever seen in all my TW's experience. Hence why I posted some advice for you to follow so that you all could better manage how you used and deployed your own troops. We shared only a NAP with you all and nothing more. Some of you had the impression we were BFF and that simply was not the case. You know damn well and it has been posted many times that we only agreed to stop hostilities against HG only because you all claimed you were going to fight Phoenx. There was nothing more to our agreement but that!! We shared a forum in hopes you could learn from our advice but all we ever received from you and others was name trashing cause you were losing villages and we were not pouring in support.

Make sure and remember this on the next world you play on.....You do not support every single village you own along a front line. If you can't figure out how to manage and fight along the front then it is not the best place for you. Not picking on you just for that cause not everyone is cut out to be a front line account. Some players can handle the pressure while others fold their hand and give up.

Do not come here though proclaiming how great you would have been had BH moved all there defense to cover every single one of your villages. No tribe would be so stupid to do that.

@r2....With all that being said, I think it is safe to say you can recalculate about him ever being in a BH account. I would say though keep watch in your area as Phoenx has been hugging it up with anyone to take over accounts. Maybe you 2 will become BFF's:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: