Who killed RAM?

DeletedUser

Yes, I left RAM when it lost touch with common sense and wouldn't listen to me. I never agree with everything. It has never been that way with any tribe I've been in and will never be the case. I do expect my leaders to at least be in touch with reality. I can be a pain in the butt voicing out my concerns, but most of the time they materialize the way I said it would.

RAM didn't know or understand its strenghts and weaknesses. RAM tought it was the greatest tribe ever and could face everything and everyone. It was NOT the case at all.

When I watch the result, oh well... I was SO wrong. :icon_wink:

There are those who leaves the sinking ship and those who tried to prevent the ship to sink.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

But you DO stack most of them.
You try. If you got troops. Or if the tribe has troops. With so big a frontline, even BH (who is actually more offensive built anyway), has trouble to even stack their own... Despite having the sitted accounts sending support from allover the remote k's.

I did not see a "thank you" mr. 0.50' for your wisdom/advice you wanted to share, that is why I think you are boasting in any new world you play.

Thanking someone is not bad. Especially if he shares his knowledge.

DeletedUser

Well after reading two posts of crap I'm glad im not longer wasting my money on this stupid game. Oh btw BH members.. Your funny. You asked me for support and you asked me^ to give you villages. I supported you and I gave you villages and yet you couldn't do one thing. We asked you guys to take out two players and you couldn't do that because you don't have a handle on your own players. Your afraid of rebelian. Psh get a grip BH. This world went to shit and I no longer want part of it. Btw I didn't care about not getting support and I did take your advice. It also epps for you guys to stop being pansies and helpin people. I should have canceled our nap and worked with paj. Pah I know my mistakes and I hope the remaining players in hg delete. This world isn't worth playin and everyone left isn't worth helping. Final post ever from me. Bye

DeletedUser

You try. If you got troops. Or if the tribe has troops. With so big a frontline, even BH (who is actually more offensive built anyway), has trouble to even stack their own... Despite having the sitted accounts sending support from allover the remote k's.

I did not see a "thank you" mr. 0.50' for your wisdom/advice you wanted to share, that is why I think you are boasting in any new world you play.

Thanking someone is not bad. Especially if he shares his knowledge.

Thank you r2

@smurks.....
[SPOIL]
no_cry_babies_color_sticker__13532.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Well after reading two posts of crap I'm glad im not longer wasting my money on this stupid game. Oh btw BH members.. Your funny. You asked me for support and you asked me^ to give you villages. I supported you and I gave you villages and yet you couldn't do one thing. We asked you guys to take out two players and you couldn't do that because you don't have a handle on your own players. Your afraid of rebelian. Psh get a grip BH. This world went to shit and I no longer want part of it. Btw I didn't care about not getting support and I did take your advice. It also epps for you guys to stop being pansies and helpin people. I should have canceled our nap and worked with paj. Pah I know my mistakes and I hope the remaining players in hg delete. This world isn't worth playin and everyone left isn't worth helping. Final post ever from me. Bye

We have made clear we wouldn't attack them and we are strickly following what we said we would do. You don't get to decide who we attack or not.

Paj and Smurks working together would have been funny. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser105365

Yes, I left RAM when it lost touch with common sense and wouldn't listen to me. I never agree with everything. It has never been that way with any tribe I've been in and will never be the case. I do expect my leaders to at least be in touch with reality. I can be a pain in the butt voicing out my concerns, but most of the time they materialize the way I said it would.

RAM didn't know or understand its strenghts and weaknesses. RAM tought it was the greatest tribe ever and could face everything and everyone. It was NOT the case at all.

When I watch the result, oh well... I was SO wrong. :icon_wink:

There are those who leaves the sinking ship and those who tried to prevent the ship to sink.

Noob, you left at the most critical moment bc Karmax and coucil ignored you on the whole decide thing. Remember what happend to noobaxes account?? yeah u do, does not exsist. You left your tribe cuz you looked at a majic crystal and knew this was going to happen?....Even Paj knows that when karmax, vult, lapa, arasd, noob and etc we where still giving hell on both fronts. You nor BH brought down RAM....BH never defeated RAM nor would it have as of yet...Players left cuz they got bored and RL issues.

Dont ever think you or BH defeated RAM...But one thing for sure,,, RAM defeated you!!!...END OF STORY.

Now good luck against phoenix....Dont forget RAM players went to phoenix...so RAM is still as i know well alive just under a different name. As from what i see in the stats, you guys aint even making a dent into phoenix and as far as i know, you wont, cuz those 27 players will give you & BH hell....soon BH players will start to wear out and quit...So be prepared to bow down to phoenix when told too

DeletedUser

Noob, you left at the most critical moment bc Karmax and coucil ignored you on the whole decide thing. Remember what happend to noobaxes account?? yeah u do, does not exsist. You left your tribe cuz you looked at a majic crystal and knew this was going to happen?....Even Paj knows that when karmax, vult, lapa, arasd, noob and etc we where still giving hell on both fronts. You nor BH brought down RAM....BH never defeated RAM nor would it have as of yet...Players left cuz they got bored and RL issues.

Dont ever think you or BH defeated RAM...But one thing for sure,,, RAM defeated you!!!...END OF STORY.

Now good luck against phoenix....Dont forget RAM players went to phoenix...so RAM is still as i know well alive just under a different name. As from what i see in the stats, you guys aint even making a dent into phoenix and as far as i know, you wont, cuz those 27 players will give you & BH hell....soon BH players will start to wear out and quit...So be prepared to bow down to phoenix when told too

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,140
Side 2: 2,381
Difference: 1,241

DeletedUser

The only thing I will agree on is that RAM is alive and well inside Phx. The same rotten culture of anything goes with no sense of honour whatsoever. You guys can brag all you want about beating an isolated account in the middle of what was the #1 tribe at the time.

I didn't need any crystal ball to see RAM's future. Arrogance is alive and well as well, within Phx still, as it was in RAM days. You are correct. I left in an honourable way if you compare to those RAM guys in Phx, I didn't leave with any passwords, nor sits. I deleted my account and that was the end... Oh wait, I'm still here. :icon_wink:

Yes, I agree RAM has only found a new name... Phoenx.

Same culture, same arrogance and same underhanded tricks.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,140
Side 2: 2,381
Difference: 1,241

We can all manipulate as we see fit for Phoenx or against, however, one fact is true (last time I checked at least). Phoenx is taking/has taken as many off HG (RAM) as BH is taking off Phoenx. This is further supported by the fact that Phoenx and RAM have been fighting for a very long time, territory lost to BH is gained back from HG villages. Eventually the borders will be solidified BH - Phoenx, and there will be nothing left to skew territory gain/loss.

DeletedUser

And your stats vs. HG are grossly exagerated because you had access to those HG account for so long, so grossly manipulated as well.

DeletedUser

And your stats vs. HG are grossly exagerated because you had access to those HG account for so long, so grossly manipulated as well.

Sure - We can beat the dead-horse some more, that is also entirely unnecessary as I did not challenge the source of stats, I stated what BH has taken/taking is being more than compensated by where/what we gain from HG.

One thing I don't enjoy are dirty comments such as that, when I personally haven't been gifted villages. All I read is how there is this bountiful stockpile of free villages in HG (supposedly, since apparently phoenx has access to every account if we want to buff up your exaggeration further) , and I appear to be the only one that has not been given access to it.

DeletedUser

It would be fun if I was exaggerating. Obviously, you do not know your own tribe. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

It would be fun if I was exaggerating. Obviously, you do not know your own tribe. :icon_neutral:
I would not say there are no truth to your words, I would say, if this truth was so harshly apparent, why am I not directly reaping from the dirty-deeds? When I mail HG members and request them to give me villages or remove troops, it is typically not well received.

DeletedUser

Everything in its time, no worries.

Shall I just point out that Paj admitted it himself on top of it all. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Everything in its time, no worries.

Shall I just point out that Paj admitted it himself on top of it all. :icon_rolleyes:

Don't think you can quote where I am saying there is NO TRUTH.

You CAN quote where I am saying, if this is SO apparent and so severe, why am I not being gifted villages as well?

DeletedUser

That's not to me you should be complaining about that. However, I am happy that you admit some of this is actually happening too. There is progress. :)

DeletedUser

That's not to me you should be complaining about that. However, I am happy that you admit some of this is actually happening too. There is progress. :)

I see shady things here, I see shady things there. Do I know everything? Nah, everything's relative, however, considering you don't appear to know everything either and just toss out big exaggerations.

Exaggeration = give me villages
less exaggeration = must not be shady enough if I am not benefiting from it.