DeletedUser

YES: 1
NO:

icon14.gif

DeletedUser

I love all the top 5 tribes <3

Edit: except WUKE, I only like them

DeletedUser

They are too predictable... I like a tribe to surprise me they just went to the top and stayed their why not have a fall out, civil war or something like that!!

DeletedUser

XVI+ACTIVE= ACTIVE village idiots?

the slogan could be

"ACTIVE village idiots....

Another family tribe brought to you and endosed by Celebreus... father of Debs babies"

DeletedUser

Yea, but isn't ACTIVE a acedemy tribe of another tribe or has that changed and it isn't on their profile yet?

Nudist

silverflyingwolf12, the day you started posting on these threads you killed 1000 newborn babies. Every time you post you're killing another 50 babies.

DeletedUser

Good for the babies blame god though he let me live. And your right, christmas days and a large family equals hell on earth.

DeletedUser

Yea, but isn't ACTIVE a acedemy tribe of another tribe or has that changed and it isn't on their profile yet?

lol ACTIVE isn't an academy of any tribe. If we are an academy tribe, then we are doing a lot better than the original.

1 ACTIVE 28.144.325 31.055.582 54 575.103 3290 9.439

DeletedUser

lol ACTIVE isn't an academy of any tribe. If we are an academy tribe, then we are doing a lot better than the original.

1 ACTIVE 28.144.325 31.055.582 54 575.103 3290 9.439

"If you do not meet our criteria, please send an application to our academy tribe, ACTIVE"
Dr. Threelegs

I got that off
DVADER profile page. Though ACTIVE also states that DVADER is their acedemy tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats quite funny actually. I should check our tribe profile more often. Have we gotten an ASCII sword yet? We need one >.>