Who owns the North

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They seem to be too busy hitting brony and us

And yikes 0 villages capped must suck with all that effort put into timing. 5 ms trains wasn't enough in the end :oops:

DeletedUser120206

Let’s see how next DT OP does soon. It’ll be very embarrassing if it failed again... let’s just also hope they aren’t a “Oh well at least we tried” type of tribe and stop attacking.

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well looks like they rather take their internals lol

Step 1: Declare war on the rim
Step 2: Internal your own members
Step 3: Lose?

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
Just a thought:

Tfbs are already hitting Dream, yet again they have the numbers. Meanwhile DT and Horde fight instead of joining in and finishing that merging disgrace that is TFBS. What do you guys think will happen once/if Dream and Brony fall? Meh, who cares :D Lets just all wait and see the hug fest continue.

Hats off to both sides (DT and Horde) tho, but it is kind of a pointless war that only gives TFBS time.

DeletedUser113966

Step 3 for C4 and Vuke would be jump to another tribe lol.

Dont worry about that,we only do that when we have usseles inactive leaders who were playing other worlds rather then play the one where they lead number 1 tribe.
If you can see not only me and .c4. left TEO,half of members did.Did you ever asked yourself why?Rather then still whining here.

Shadowcaste.

Just a thought:

Tfbs are already hitting Dream, yet again they have the numbers. Meanwhile DT and Horde fight instead of joining in and finishing that merging disgrace that is TFBS. What do you guys think will happen once/if Dream and Brony fall? Meh, who cares :D Lets just all wait and see the hug fest continue.

Hats off to both sides (DT and Horde) tho, but it is kind of a pointless war that only gives TFBS time.

I think even Tfbs are probably disappointed going to be a boring world for them.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
would be alot more interesting for them
if their neighboring tribes would stop essentially bashing for them....

the north is to busy fighting each other basically removing all potential help from the map
that they could of been able to use/receive in the future
but instead wars continue to rage on while their neighbors get picked of one by one

now if you also listen to the rumors going around
theres some people in each of those neighboring tribes
that have been offered a deal of sorts resulting in a future spot in their tribe
whether its true or not is still to be seen
but would explain alot of the worlds and tribes
decisions to ignore such a contender for the world win

for those that are thinking of asking for evidence or proof
find it yourself

DeletedUser121688

Despite what WildlingInvader/skylar14 would want you to believe, he basically started this war.
Now you cant connect the dots for yourselves.

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We're just too far to handle with TFBS -_-
I have absolutely no clue why TFBS doesnt start a war with DT tho, this will be their best shot at taking them before the northern half of the map is (hopefully) consolidated.

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Despite what WildlingInvader/skylar14 would want you to believe, he basically started this war.
Now you cant connect the dots for yourselves.

We were allied with DT remember?
Now who broke that alliance? lol
We have screens from c4 saying just moments after he jumped to you guys that he wanted to take HORDE/all our villas anyway despite our alliance.
Man we helped you out and thats how you guys repay us? (listening to that filth?)
Goloie just casually blocked us aswell while we were both fighting TEO just because we wanted to deal with Vuke/c4 who were nobling in our main tribe cluster (they were still TEO at the time)
I mean...

You want to work smth out?
Come with a good deal, and not like you already proposed "take 4-5 players with you and join us"
(thats why we joined the war against TEO in the first place and now you guys tried to pull the same thing all over again?)
Ironic

arabela

We're just too far to handle with TFBS -_-
I have absolutely no clue why TFBS doesnt start a war with DT tho, this will be their best shot at taking them before the northern half of the map is (hopefully) consolidated.

And this attempt to work on TFBS's brains to help you when you feel a bit desperate, right?

DeletedUser121688

We have screens from c4 saying just moments after he jumped to you guys that he wanted to take HORDE/all our villas anyway despite our alliance.
Man we helped you out and thats how you guys repay us? (listening to that filth?)
Goloie just casually blocked us aswell while we were both fighting TEO just because we wanted to deal with Vuke/c4 who were nobling in our main tribe cluster (they were still TEO at the time)
I mean...

You want to work smth out?
Come with a good deal, and not like you already proposed "take 4-5 players with you and join us"
(thats why we joined the war against TEO in the first place and now you guys tried to pull the same thing all over again?)
Ironic

You started nobling villas from c4, and not the other way around. Who cares what he said.
I had similar problems with someone in Tfbs, dosent mean im gonna start attacking them.

DeletedUser121688

I can tell by reading this forum, that you enjoy twisting facts.
I made it clear, you attacked c4 while we still had diplomacy. Everything else is nonsense.

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dont worry about that,we only do that when we have usseles inactive leaders who were playing other worlds rather then play the one where they lead number 1 tribe.
If you can see not only me and .c4. left TEO,half of members did.Did you ever asked yourself why?Rather then still whining here.

Maybe if you actually opened up a CM or chexk discord you would see everyone was trying there best. And yeah not just you and C4 but when you guys left it made people boxed in they kinda had no choice.

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can tell by reading this forum, that you enjoy twisting facts.
I made it clear, you attacked c4 while we still had diplomacy. Everything else is nonsense.

I enjoy twisting facts? explain yourself further please.
And we still had diplomacy?
Goloie blocked us ingame and on skype after a disagreement, 'still diplomacy'.
Yes we attacked c4 for a good reason, what did you want us to do? nothing? yeah that'd be better for you guys wouldnt it?