Who pays for this game?

DeletedUser44836

I love Premium, cant live without it, in W19. but i think at this early point in the game (Aka - still low in points and villages) its not needed.

DeletedUser

Coins ruin it if you don't have PA :icon_evil:

Because it takes all day to mint them

DeletedUser

My coins are minted instantly?!? :icon_rolleyes:

I'm thinking I will be getting Prem soon...

DeletedUser

You obviously haven't got very far in this game:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I beleive after you have 20 vills,it gets boring and the only way to do it right is by having premium,I played 14,had 50 vills without premium and it was shit hard,couldent manage anything and failed.

DeletedUser

hey rancido, isnt it such a pain that we cant get more premium ova the fone......... i need to top up every 2 weeks :mad:

luv to be able to get 60 days :(

DeletedUser

premium from the get-go allows players to farm extremely effectively, very rarely will you find one of the top players, especially at this stage without it

DeletedUser

ForAiur is not using it as far as I know.
I really wouldn`t be able to manage it properly, too confusing and time-wasting.

DeletedUser

ForAiur is not using it as far as I know.
I really wouldn`t be able to manage it properly, too confusing and time-wasting.

I said very rarely, as we didn't use it for a long time either, however the majority of top players do use premium at this stage

DeletedUser

You obviously haven't got very far in this game:icon_rolleyes:

Yup, I'm a relative noob - but doing well so far. I had a couple of practice games in 2 other worlds just to get the basic concepts. I'm ranked 8th in my K though, so not doing bad - decent OD too. I'm a strategy game fan so its pretty easy to get the hang of I think.

DeletedUser

Ah yeah, you'll soon get addicted :icon_wink:

Basically wait till you get 50 or so villages, when they are maxed out and having mint each coin.... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ah yes - I get the point now lol! I was thinking in terms of build time of the coin, you click it and it's done...but yeah would be a lot of clicking with 50 villages.

DeletedUser

hey rancido, isnt it such a pain that we cant get more premium ova the fone......... i need to top up every 2 weeks :mad:

luv to be able to get 60 days :(

you can buy 5 points or as many as you like... credit card is the way forward :icon_wink:
message on the way

DeletedUser

Ah yeah, you'll soon get addicted :icon_wink:

Basically wait till you get 50 or so villages, when they are maxed out and having mint each coin.... :icon_biggrin:

wow all maxed - don't get much action then must be boring...

DeletedUser

Definitely get a premium... it's not like $20 a month... it's pretty reasonable and much easier to use