Who pays for this game?

Kingtoad

i have never got a premium account but i only get a premium account when its the free one because when i reached 500 points once i got 7 days free premium and when i reached 15000 points i got 3 days free premium :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I use premium as soon as I start nobling. Once I get to about 5 villages I constantly have premium.

DeletedUser

why pay for something that is already free? if you get another village up to 1000 points do you get an additional 7 days premium?

DeletedUser

i have never got a premium account but i only get a premium account when its the free one because when i reached 500 points once i got 7 days free premium and when i reached 15000 points i got 3 days free premium :icon_razz:

500 points:icon_eek:, it's supposed to be 1000, or is it different on other worlds?

DeletedUser

why pay for something that is already free? if you get another village up to 1000 points do you get an additional 7 days premium?

No, if you get another village up to 1000 you don't get more premium.
When you reach a total of 15000 points you receive a further 3 days free premium, after that you have to buy it.

And why pay for it?
Because it seriously speeds up your gameplay, and trust me, after trying to manage my W20 account without premium it's ALOT easier with it.
Minting coins takes a ridiculous amount of time when you have 20+ villages and no premium.
There are lots of advantages to it, but probably the best advantage is that it PAYS for the game... if noone bought premium, i wouldn't imagine the game would stay open.

DeletedUser

Why pay for it?

Becaus it's worth it, if your not using premium, it's like your playing a different game. At the very least, if your not using premium, you have a serious handicap against those players who are. Some very good points were made already, so, I won't repeat those but here are some other ways I've found premium to be worth it, ten fold. Defense, defense, defense... If you are under heavy attack, defending multiple villages, premium is priceless. Quickly identify attacks, label them and prepare your defensive strategy, ie, stack, snipe or dodge. Without premium, 1500+ incoming might make your head explode, with premium, it's just another day on the battlefield.

Aggressive players NEED premium, because they are actually playing tribal wars. The rest... I'm not sure what they are playing, sim city I guess...

DeletedUser

Why pay for it?

Becaus it's worth it, if your not using premium, it's like your playing a different game. At the very least, if your not using premium, you have a serious handicap against those players who are. Some very good points were made already, so, I won't repeat those but here are some other ways I've found premium to be worth it, ten fold. Defense, defense, defense... If you are under heavy attack, defending multiple villages, premium is priceless. Quickly identify attacks, label them and prepare your defensive strategy, ie, stack, snipe or dodge. Without premium, 1500+ incoming might make your head explode, with premium, it's just another day on the battlefield.

Aggressive players NEED premium, because they are actually playing tribal wars. The rest... I'm not sure what they are playing, sim city I guess...

You make some really good points and i like how you said that they are playing a sim city game but i actually think that this is like a sim city game except you can attack people and build a army and running villages but other then that good point
DangerUS1;3327852

DeletedUser

I did no premium with 100 villages wouldn't suggest it. Though the more you use it the more you need it cant even do 1 village without it >_<

Sorry for the necro rez, but completely true.

I started playing Tribal Wars,. and in the first five mins had premium. Went to W35 when it opened, didn't have premium there and was completely screwed. Was like. "What the hell, I have no clue how to play" with a 26 point village.