Who replies next?

DeletedUser

Yep...

Life is full of ups and downs. Pretty pleased about Chelsea winning the Champions League, though.

Why isn't this world finished off yet? What's the hold up?

Guessing Wallam again.

DeletedUser

Yep...

Life is full of ups and downs. Pretty pleased about Chelsea winning the Champions League, though.

Why isn't this world finished off yet? What's the hold up?

Guessing Wallam again.

Well, there are interesting times at the moment in W11. ZIP wants us to surrender to end the world and all that. That is the main reason - ATTERO still has alot of fight in it. I think we won't give up so easily.

And some off topic: I really hope that Abarmovic keeps Di Matteo - he has done a wonderful job with Chelsea, I am a big, big fan of Chelsea. :p

I really have no idea who is going to reply next.

Wallam

So happy for Drogba/Lampard/Terry/Cole/Cech, etc you could tell how much they wanted it over the last few years.

Great game, Bayern really should have won, there finishing was so poor, but credit to the stellar defensive work of cole/cech in particular and lets not forget luiz and chill were coming into it with hamstring problems.

Also, lol at torres moaning about not playing, he may not be happy with not playing, but i'm sure chelsea fans aren't happy with the amount of goals he scores :p

cyd?

DeletedUser

So happy for Drogba/Lampard/Terry/Cole/Cech, etc you could tell how much they wanted it over the last few years.

Great game, Bayern really should have won, there finishing was so poor, but credit to the stellar defensive work of cole/cech in particular and lets not forget luiz and chill were coming into it with hamstring problems.

Also, lol at torres moaning about not playing, he may not be happy with not playing, but i'm sure chelsea fans aren't happy with the amount of goals he scores :p

cyd?

Actually, thanks to Cole, Cech, Lampard, Drogba and to Torres, we actually won the CL :) All of the Chelsea players did well on the pitch, but those are the players that are worth pointing out.
Cole - Best defensive work against Barca I've ever seen.
Lampard - For motivating the team - he is like the second captain, really.
Drogba - His goals are just wonderful.
Torres - 1 goal against Barca and he brought the corner against Bayern that gave us the chance to go to the penalties.

And above all...

.... PETR CECH

I've always considered him THE best goalkeeper in the world and he proved it in the finals!

Chelsea all the way!

Wallam?

Klouwe

I would have liked to see Bayern win.

Then Anderlecht gets automatically a spot in Champions League next year. Now they just drop out and have to play preliminaries

Winzora

felipeorelha

I would have liked to see Bayern win.

Then Anderlecht gets automatically a spot in Champions League next year. Now they just drop out and have to play preliminaries

Winzora

You don't even like football! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Duke of ZIP? Congrats, Klouwe?

My, things have changed.

Though, Triplm is around, so I gotta steal your guess and say :

Triplm?