Who should be the new duke of NOOBS?

Who should be the new duke of NOOBS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OTDDeathAwaits

tenor.gif

So seemingly NOOBS is without a duke...or was there a successor named..Either way lets host a poll for fun :)

3days to vote so dont delay! - Makes those choices quickly!
giphy.gif

...All I got to say to the outgoing duke is...
ben.gif

DeletedUser

Cant help but think Artista was hoping this would happen, all those juicy barbs ripe for the taking shortly...

DeletedUser120814

Cant help but think Artista was hoping this would happen, all those juicy barbs ripe for the taking shortly...

I sure was, AND he deserves it. Being reckless and careless and greedy with accounts that are not his nor did he earn nor do any work on them, and been secretly and sneakily internaling my friends from serene after going inactive under his lame and boring leadership, accounts that he desrves to take nothing from, accounts we helped to grow not him and we all made the mistake to follow the dumb klaus that apparently loves being used and will soon realize whats up when he gets OP again and gets no help because i dont need to explain why(there are facts) , so yes i hope the ban doesn't get lifted because finaly the east has a chance to come back to life.

Plus i never stopped eating those delicious barbs when i was in noobs or not, bgr was always an idiot that tried to tell me what to do and always failed.

Grow a pair, be like me, do what u want.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

this artista guy is super angry often

and I agree with clyde even though Billy was never in leadership this world. He was only "second in command", not leadership. But he would still do ok I think.