Who Should go to War?

DeletedUser71409

Hey guys, Who do you all think should go to war?

GO W47!!

DeletedUser

bth and TEC and OMEGA
and three way... that would really be interesting and the winner would dominate the north and uruz would be dominating the south and then they should both fight it off

DeletedUser92671

TB vs TBD + ~1LH~ (oh no wait i already took them down :|)

TB + Yugo vs ~WU~

(PwN duke, + his friends, vs the ex members he never got to know :p)

DeletedUser

Tec vs uruz - uruz may be the most dominant tribe in the south, but they still have alot of ground to cover, uruz has to speed up there game to get the dominancy that bth has int he north, tec needs to get a move on and gain ground aswell cause i think its safe to say its going to be uruz vs TEC vs BTH in the end. bth owns like 1/3 of the world if tec and uruz were to get the k's behind them it could become a immense 3 way battle. especially with the camps set for deletion and the noble distance increasing. its exactly what the world needed.

DeletedUser

bth barely owns 1/4 of the world mate! they only own like 8Ks out of 50 if not more :p

and you do know that unless you get a huge base behind your enemies it wont really affect them + you need to wait like 2 weeks for nukes to become efective and you need tons of D to hold those vills which is less D to be used on frontlines!

DeletedUser92671

beOwned vs crazychamps cos i always think his sig is part of his message and read it -.-

DeletedUser

bth barely owns 1/4 of the world mate! they only own like 8Ks out of 50 if not more :p

and you do know that unless you get a huge base behind your enemies it wont really affect them + you need to wait like 2 weeks for nukes to become efective and you need tons of D to hold those vills which is less D to be used on frontlines!

am not really counting the nooblet tribes k's though, just the main k's that the 4 main tribes have,

and us in omega habe control of 2, and its looking like it will be down to one pretty soon..

lookin at the self updating maps, bth looks like they own pretty much a third of the world, uruz kind of owns the middle of the south k's, and tec has the north east region,

if bth takes out omega, tec wipes bp and lap, and uruz, well gets going and rims more of the little tribes, then its pretty much 1/3rd of the world each, and a 3 way battle would be pretty cool to see...

each tribe would have a frontline against each other ( in theory ) and it would actually be a good fun war to watch/ be in...

but this idea is based on theory... so it could all go sunny side up and not happen at all,

but for me, uruz vs tec vs bth should be the war of the world..