who should have the village

DeletedUser98847

3 days ago I claimed a village off of a player in my tribe who was quitting adn giving away villages Internally.
for reason our tribes noble claim expiry was on 3 days. two days into my claim, the guy came on again to clear his villages for us.

before my claim expired I had lowered loyalty to under 50 and then when I get up the next morning I send 2 more nobles not realising a guy in the tribe our planner is shared with has now claimed it. I sent the nobles, nobled it and now hes demanding it off of me.

The village was to be nobled Internally (I told him this)
I was over half-way through nobling it (I told him this)
and I had claimed it, but it expired due to a very short claim expiry which has since been fixed.

he thinks that because he had it claimed for less than 24hrs and didn't once send a single noble at, thats its his.

he also has about 2.5x-3x as many points as me.

the tribe we've got shared planner with is only a NAP and because of shared planner, he thinks it means shared Internals as well.

most of the quitting players villages have been claimed by the NAP'd tribe now as well.

DeletedUser98809

It belongs to whoever the quitting player gifted it to, unless the guy wants to break an NAP in attacking your tribe-member. But shouldn't you take this up with your leadership and not the public forums? :p

DeletedUser98847

I'm one of the leaders of my tribe. I've messaged the leader of the tribe of the second player and he's read my mail and done absolutely nothing about it.
Thought I'd ask the forums incase I'm seeing things the wrong way.

also the quitting player said members of our tribe. the other leaders in my tribe all agreed no other players outside unless the quitter said they could take them. thats only happened for a single village so far.

DeletedUser

Just keep it. You claimed it and sent nobles. Is his fault and if he talks to you like he owns you then he aint a good ally :)

DeletedUser

I'm one of the leaders of my tribe. I've messaged the leader of the tribe of the second player and he's read my mail and done absolutely nothing about it.

also the quitting player said members of our tribe. the other leaders in my tribe all agreed no other players outside unless the quitter said they could take them. thats only happened for a single village so far.

make a pnp and declare the war on the other tribe, or are you scared of them :D

cheeqoh

It won't be called internals if you let other tribe take it! So keep it!

DeletedUser

No-one should be allowed the village. You can only noble active players :p

DeletedUser

Use morale & turtle.