Who sucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Davoschia

Quote:Originally Posted by TheRiverStyx
Not quite sure why you think Apocalypticain's views are that of RUM!!'s. Apocalypticain is in a tribe called Apoc-R and nothing to do with RUM!!. It was two RUM!! members that put their personal opinions forward on family tribes, so how you came to link these together beats me.

It is pretty easy when I considered him RUM or atleast a RUM-wannabe-lackey; only those of your tribe think you are any good. As for the family bits, though the two members you refer to in general are the most vocal about their dislike of family tribes, they are not the only ones that have presented a similar tune. Even your 'captain' has had the occasional comment, albeit indirectly.

@Reapers: He changed his post. No wonder you were easily confused.

Aye me suck cause me hate family tribes....me be a member ye have in mind me suppose.

And aye... RUM!! does suck.. why RUM!! has been around a long time and wiped 2 different families off the map.... one 4 member tribe when RUM!! was a mere 16 members

Name me another tribe that has withstood attacks from 4 tribes in a family and then the "sucky" 16 member tribe got that family to disban? nad then went on to attack anotherr 4 family tribe and had them disban also. Me only know 1 tribe in W40 that has done such a task and that be RUM!!. Thanks in part to me Capt'n and his blood thirsty crew.
Aye... and RUM!! be a bit parched right now.... but me sure that the crew of RUM!! will nay die of thirst. :)

DeletedUser247

lets see, UN 40 is withstanding attacks from WRATH Family(wrath/creed/malice) CB family (=CB=/~CB~/$CB$/-V-/SHOCK) as well as NMS. (9 tribes)
We are "winning" on all fronts. CB thinks they are winning because they claim $CB$ isnt a part of their family just cause their stats suck.

But we suck since we are a family tribe ourselves

DeletedUser

Yet another thread on essentially the same topic, bringing the forums back from their fairly predictable flatline is one thing, constantly starting flame wars is another...

DeletedUser

ehhh I would rather see posts in here (even if they are about the same topics) than no posts at all.

DeletedUser

yet another useless forum topic....ho hum.....let's talk Fussball....Who will be in the WC (World Cup) Quarterfinals?

DeletedUser

lets see, UN 40 is withstanding attacks from WRATH Family(wrath/creed/malice) CB family (=CB=/~CB~/$CB$/-V-/SHOCK) as well as NMS. (9 tribes)
We are "winning" on all fronts. CB thinks they are winning because they claim $CB$ isnt a part of their family just cause their stats suck.

But we suck since we are a family tribe ourselves

your in UN?

DeletedUser

constantly starting flame wars...
:icon_evil:
We do what we must!

Who sucks? Obviously RUM!! You guys suck the fun out of everything, specially you Trav. Do you have to keep hating families like there's no tomorrow? You're making some people cry :icon_sad:

iDesiR

CB thinks they are winning because they claim $CB$ isnt a part of their family just cause their stats suck.

really ?

This says otherwise ... lol

I added $CB$ so that you wont cry and run to you momma and complain.
I added them in ... however we maintain that they are a Ally and not part of the family.
And now that you dont have any inactives to noble ... your stats are starting to stink ... just like your tribe
rude10.gif

Side 1:
Tribes: =CB= ~CB~ -V- $CB$
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: UN W40 UN 40A YARR
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 107
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,054,828
Side 2: 924,917
Difference: 129,911

chart

DeletedUser247

you still forgot shock ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: UN W40 UN 40A YARR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =CB= ~CB~ $CB$ -V- SHOCK
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 579
Side 2: 578
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 115
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,911,139
Side 2: 3,899,010
Difference: 1,012,129

chart

Side 1: 1,031,611
Side 2: 1,054,828
Difference: 23,217

chart

we are up by 6 then
not to mention, we recruited a member we though had potential(biff bonzai). He is 69 of your captures, and all 69 of those were deep in your territroy, so no suprise you got a jump on us.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: biff bonzai nomhal

Side 2:
Tribes: =CB= ~CB~ $CB$ -V- SHOCK
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 578
Difference: 577

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 74
Difference: 73

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,487
Side 2: 3,899,010
Difference: 3,894,523

chart

Side 1: 4,487
Side 2: 659,442
Difference: 654,955

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're grasping at thin air with SHOCK. It's already been said they aren't part of the family. You had more of a case with $CB$.
Having said that... Do the stats matter that much to you? Are you so insecure you must see good stats? Surely the battle hardened delta of the mighty UN isn't so. That is why CB is still in good heart. If you look at the map, nothing major has changed yet. Isolated CB clusters have been taken out, UN is thinning in K17.

It's just begun.

iDesiR

Who the hell is shock ?

Rexx, are they now nobling small tribes and pretending they are part of CB ?
lol

UN are twice the size of CB and Delta is trying to prove a difference of 10 or so villages ?

Sad ... very very sad.

DeletedUser247

SHOCK claims to be CB, so we are at war with them, so we will add them to the stats. It has just begun, maybe once you prove to be a threat we will concentrate more on you.
UN is also at war with more than just CB. We are at war with NMS, the wrath family, and the CB family. If it was just CB, then things wouldn't even be close, but NMS thought CB was good enough that they could double team us to take us out.

DeletedUser

Like I said, are you so insecure? SHOCK are a little tribe, god knows why they've decided to cling to us. I dunno iDesiR... Maybe we should just tolerate SHOCK being added into the stats? I mean... If it gives UN a lead of 6, maybe it's worth it?

DeletedUser247

yes, I am very insecure, how did you know (rolls_eyes)
as I said, un w40 sucks because we are a family tribe ;)

DeletedUser

Honestly - Biff Bonzai and nohmal stats should be included - whether they were active or not. They were still villages taken - so well done.

But other than that - most villages weren't taken from super active players - I'm enjoying this war -lets keep it going :p.

And CB is bound to have at least... 1 week (maybe) with better stats than UN W40... maybe.

Bastille

DeletedUser247

they should be included, I am just telling them why their stats are so good for this week.
PS we are going off topic on this thread, lets bring the bashing to the un 40 vs NMS/CB thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.