Who Think Naruto Uzumaki Is Cool? Lets see if he is right :D

DeletedUser

Who Think Naruto Uzumaki. Is Cool? Lets just get this overwith, since he is so Cocky!
narutolmk.jpg

Yes

No

DeletedUser

Meh, either way the vote goes i'll know deep down that i'm cooler than you, because i don't make topics like this one on other people. If anything, this shows that someone actually recognises me, and it doesn't matter in which way you recognise me, if it's in a bad manner or a good one, either way you're still thinking about 'Naruto Uzumaki.' So in this way, i'm just pleased you and maybe a few others have recognised me. (After all, in the anime all Naruto wants to do is be recognised! Ohhhh, so this topic is a perfect way to make my day.)

Like they say, 'all publicity is good publicity'.

I mean you can take my 'cockyness' as you say it in a bad and serious way (as you have done) and reflect on it in a negitive attitude, therefore disliking me, or you can take it in a light-hearted way, and just be like 'oh not him again :p' and eventually like me for it - as hard as it may be eh. ^^

Information to all readers: To get full effect on this emotional, tear jerking speach play some soft music in the background at low volume XD

Oh and TY for the topic, now i can actually tell F.H.L and the rest of ooops! that someone actually did make a topic on me! YAY <3
PS, i vote yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh shut up Wicked your a nub.. YES he is... 1000X more than you <3 your that think that you dont know when someone is messing around :/

DeletedUser

Yes
No

Sorry I told him I won't be mean to him nomore :p

DeletedUser

He seems like a cool guy :icon_cool:
+1 for Naruto!
P.S. Who thought up the color idea for the different people? Cuz its a pretty good one.

DeletedUser

Woo BrainDeaded u r teh best dude! :D
& umm dunno some people in like W5 i think, not too sure. I got it of Ashmodai.

DeletedUser

Naruto...he sucks!!!

Nah, his cool...^_^

Naruto is Cool:

Naruto is NOT Cool:

I count as 2...because I'm special...^_^

DeletedUser

<3 Dark Assasin! :]
But, you didn't count up right.. XD

Cool:
Un-cool:

Free cookies to all of those who voted cool so far, be at my place at 3PM tommorow. Chocolate chip FTW!

DeletedUser

I did count it right...lol...^_^

I edited when I forgot to add Brain's Post.

DeletedUser

Anyway, I guess that sums it up...

Naruto is cool...both in the Game, and in the Show.

^_^

DeletedUser

seee i got the ball rolling.. you owe me 2cookies ;) and wicked once again you fail.

DeletedUser13939

Meh, either way the vote goes i'll know deep down that i'm cooler than you, because i don't make topics like this one on other people. If anything, this shows that someone actually recognises me, and it doesn't matter in which way you recognise me, if it's in a bad manner or a good one, either way you're still thinking about 'Naruto Uzumaki.' So in this way, i'm just pleased you and maybe a few others have recognised me. (After all, in the anime all Naruto wants to do is be recognised! Ohhhh, so this topic is a perfect way to make my day.)

Like they say, 'all publicity is good publicity'.

I mean you can take my 'cockyness' as you say it in a bad and serious way (as you have done) and reflect on it in a negitive attitude, therefore disliking me, or you can take it in a light-hearted way, and just be like 'oh not him again :p' and eventually like me for it - as hard as it may be eh. ^^

Information to all readers: To get full effect on this emotional, tear jerking speach play some soft music in the background at low volume XD

Oh and TY for the topic, now i can actually tell F.H.L and the rest of ooops! that someone actually did make a topic on me! YAY <3
PS, i vote yes.

To be honest with you, The Wicked End made a mistake making this thread. Kinda pointless if you ask me. :icon_neutral:

But, to stay on topic, I'm going to vote. My vote is no. So bump that one up to a two! :icon_razz:

Also, I think The Wicked End is cooler than Naruto Uzumaki. Both on Tribalwars and on the show. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sorry, but i don't and can't trust you, simply because i don't know you :/

DeletedUser13939

And you felt like posting that pointless comment that doesn't really effect me why?