Who Think Naruto Uzumaki Is Cool? Lets see if he is right :D

DeletedUser

To be fair, we wiped the crap out of RedRobert with a perfectly timed train - just the fact that we got a little unlucky on the amount of loyalty that was decreased with the nobles. If our luck had have swung our way and the 4 nobles had have done their job and averaged a -25 reduction we would have been leading the way in the world at the time. And as of a result my co-player and myself became in-active. Also faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart, sorry faaaaark i meant - you are a cheat in my eyes. We set a deal that i wouldn't attack any ouzo players at the time if you didn't attack me. So therefore i didn't attack any ouzo's, and suddenly when i attack RedRobert i'm being sent lots of incs. I then ask you why the incs and you say "we agreed that you wouldn't attack redrobert and you broke the deal" I then say something like "lol, check the previous mail - there was no mention of redrobert at all" and pwn u in-game mail & leave TW with some awesome pwning skillz in mail. Some people just can't take it when i pwn them in-game so all the haterz just team up and can only take me down that way or maybe also through cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Me = Cheater
You = Rimmed... twice.

The thing you forgot is that RedRobert is a very good friend. You need to read up on world diplomacy more often.

Oh... and this is a team game. Get used to being ganged up on. When you are a solo player, you don't last long, teamwork is the key to this game champ.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be fair, we wiped the crap out of RedRobert with a perfectly timed train - just the fact that we got a little unlucky on the amount of loyalty that was decreased with the nobles. If our luck had have swung our way and the 4 nobles had have done their job and averaged a -25 reduction we would have been leading the way in the world at the time. And as of a result my co-player and myself became in-active. Also faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart, sorry faaaaark i meant - you are a cheat in my eyes. We set a deal that i wouldn't attack any ouzo players at the time if you didn't attack me. So therefore i didn't attack any ouzo's, and suddenly when i attack RedRobert i'm being sent lots of incs. I then ask you why the incs and you say "we agreed that you wouldn't attack redrobert and you broke the deal" I then say something like "lol, check the previous mail - there was no mention of redrobert at all" and pwn u in-game mail & leave TW with some awesome pwning skillz in mail. Some people just can't take it when i pwn them in-game so all the haterz just team up and can only take me down that way or maybe also through cheating.

Right, you sent that under .150 ms train while I was gone and being sat. Once your lazy nobles landed all of your nukes were backtimed and the rest was history. My sitter took you down fair and square. All we used faaaaark for was to help noble you out.

Also, did you forget that you had also mailed me saying you would not attack me? So I guess what comes around goes around. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I vote yes because you make threads I read colourful... Don't like the show much though, but the Naruto game is fun sort of ^-^