Who vs Who?

DeletedUser

:lol:gosh..LOL. I stop spamming the 13th and this place gets.borring...:lol:

to those to whom it dose concern;I'M just joking :lol:

DeletedUser

Rim me MM... cmon, do it, I'm bored of this game anyways :icon_neutral:

Yeah, void was telling the same. He just can't find a single player in HaV who would actually dare to fight back, even if those are the top players of their tribe. Should be a tribal strategy on their part... but still a shame, nevertheless.

DeletedUser

That's the difference though, I would probably be pissed enough at being attacked by BA that I would stay around until end of December (when I leave for 6 months) to fight back :lol:

DeletedUser

I wish that I kew the members in HAV:icon_rolleyes: some one I could spam on,:icon_eek:hey where,s INTY or KENNY09:lol: now those guy's were fun to spam I I dint get into trouble doing it eather:lol: wel maby I got my hand slapped a little by the forum mods:icon_redface:. but it was a lot more fun back in those days:icon_cry:.........

DeletedUser

Inty, after "quitting" and then coming back to take over wisdom (which is why HaV was formed, people split off from inty) went barb after most people ditched him to join HaV.. lol

Kenny quit after the K~head war but I have seen him on a few other worlds, I think w38 he played along with a couple others.

DeletedUser33413

Yeah, void was telling the same. He just can't find a single player in HaV who would actually dare to fight back, even if those are the top players of their tribe. Should be a tribal strategy on their part... but still a shame, nevertheless.

Apparantly shaqster fights back - whether they are fake is yet to be seen though....200 hours of 'yet to be seen' *sigh*

DeletedUser

Inty, after "quitting" and then coming back to take over wisdom (which is why HaV was formed, people split off from inty) went barb after most people ditched him to join HaV.. lol

Ah, I was wondering what happened to the official W17 hate magnet. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Apparantly shaqster fights back - whether they are fake is yet to be seen though....200 hours of 'yet to be seen' *sigh*

I hope someone in HaV will give him more sits then to play with. The rest can continue playing Tribal Retreat.

SmaXa

So far.

Blood claret, aticux, Shaqster2008, Coryn of the Wode and Morticia/Jeho fight back.