Who Wants meh?

DeletedUser

If I join any of these new worlds - it will probably be the last one I ever join, at least until I get college under control.

So who wants me and why should I join you?

DeletedUser

Okay, would be nice to know whos hiding behind these aliases.

Skittle, whos gonna be in trix?

ddog456

slippy you boob you should try and join the best of the best Rawr!

DeletedUser

Slippy, if you're in NW I'll take you. Oh, I'm a good leader, can't tell you what tribe I led incase the leader of rawr comes hunting me down(I changed aliases).

DeletedUser

I guess I will save the best for last.... Smurfs!!!

but idk if we should, we dont want to take all of these other premades good players.

Natural selection will occur though :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, we only have two members, lol, we own up!!!! Woot! Btw slippy, you can join shrooms, they look good. Although all premades do fail.....

Nauzhror

If I join any of these new worlds - it will probably be the last one I ever join, at least until I get college under control.

So who wants me and why should I join you?

Join Smurfs. We're going northeast. Why? We're awesome, and smurf-like. Plus I'm not hiding behind an alias like the other people replying :p

DeletedUser

i have a mix of different people from different worlds i played in some from hostile w 32 some from FEMa w 12 as well as a few people from the suko tribe. a few guys from Na in w 19 and then i have a few random friend from rl joining as well no big names really.

Okay, would be nice to know whos hiding behind these aliases.

Skittle, whos gonna be in trix?

DeletedUser

i have a mix of different people from different worlds i played in some from hostile w 32 some from FEMa w 12 as well as a few people from the suko tribe. a few guys from Na in w 19 and then i have a few random friend from rl joining as well no big names really.

Well I wont be joining your tribe, FEMA hates me :)

Prolly going to join under alias...

Maybe I'll just make someone look like a joke here and then leave like I did on w37.