Who wants to accept a experienced n00bzor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Edit: this topic is closed. Thanks anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

Stellrogaius

As a dying plee I have one noble left and
I'm asking someone across the world please prenoble a village for me
so I still have a chance

I have less than hours, so igm me

One slight *cough* hiccup!
You will have to hold your noble's villa until he hits his target!
It doesnt sound like you will last the amount of time it takes a fat lazy noble to get to the other side of the world..... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I've got 3 villages, two nice 4kish ones in K3 and one small 2kish one in K12 which me and my friend, well was friend, (love the back stabbing) nobled villages in each of our Ks. I put him in K3 he put me in K12. Anyways I can survive long enough for my noble to hit it's just I want to send my offensive troops out because my defensive ones were cleared multiple times

DeletedUser

Backstabbing!? Ha!
You were being sat by and supporting an enemy player. I think that qualifies for being kicked.

DeletedUser

Backstabbing!? Ha!
You were being sat by and supporting an enemy player. I think that qualifies for being kicked.

You don't understand the circumstances..

We just barely changed tribes or at least named and reforms were made(poorly)

IMO all members of the previous N*W*A council are morons, and I see joker fighting those members that moved to -V- and I bet joker will be suscessful.

Worse thing about is, the people in the tribe are firends with the person I let sit and they're just mad that he's not in our tribe.

They have no experience to rule out the situation, they see an inactive for two days they boot, without looking at all how quickly they expanded and how this is the first time they're active.

With N*W*A members in -V-
-V- will either push those members out, or fall because of those members.

DeletedUser

You don't understand the circumstances..
I'm in the tribes council. I fully understand the situation.

Worse thing about is, the people in the tribe are firends with the person I let sit and they're just mad that he's not in our tribe.

We were clearing and nobling the player you let sit because he was one of the reasons for the fall apart of N*W*A. Everyone was informed that anybody supporting or being sat by this player would be nobled and dismissed, you did regardless.

They have no experience to rule out the situation, they see an inactive for two days they boot, without looking at all how quickly they expanded and how this is the first time they're active.
You don't know this, in fact. We have not nobled several players because they have grown quickly. And were given another chance. I would love to know where you got that information from, cause its not true.

DeletedUser

Locked due to removal of OP in addition to seemingless topiclessness..

If you're looking for a tribe there's a specific forum section for that though. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.