Who wants to join a gangbang? - A guessing game

DeletedUser

Jurasu sucks.

Sorry, trolling :lol:.

Pervis should've stayed in W24 in Kinky :icon_sad:. He is completely right about always going for #1, it's happened in W24 in the tribe he lead and is happening now :lol:.

Random, planning a new war with this as a distraction? Pervis totally had this happen to him thanks to GARUDA in W24, I wonder if he used that idea :lol:?

DeletedUser

Jurasu sucks.

Sorry, trolling :lol:.

Pervis should've stayed in W24 in Kinky :icon_sad:. He is completely right about always going for #1, it's happened in W24 in the tribe he lead and is happening now :lol:.

Random, planning a new war with this as a distraction? Pervis totally had this happen to him thanks to GARUDA in W24, I wonder if he used that idea :lol:?

The declaration to ex H20 and SWARM now Storm wasnt a good manevar, but you must say they didnt expect to lose the 1,and the 3 ranked player ( to barb ) , a pitty kinky was my favourite tribe

DeletedUser

My idea? there was no coalition against random. but who to say there isn't a coalition ;)

DeletedUser

You stole my idea. I said that weeks ago and Random shot it down :icon_rolleyes:

try:
Random -banger or planner
W O W - banger or planner
-TDR- - banger
FFs - banger

Geico - Victim

wash and see on Friday.

DeletedUser

I was not aware of this gangbang idea on Geico but now that there is one -or at least nuke keeps telling me-, it may be the perfect oppertunity for Random to step in for some easy villages ? :icon_razz:

@ u6s5l + Mindbender : I'm no fan of RL excuses and such in TW so i've never explained myself to almost anyone outside of the Kinky circle why I left TW altogether. There was two very good reasons. One was my being hospitatlized with upper respiratory tract infection, the other (as documented by various international news agencies) was that there was a mutiny by a section of the army (read: civil war) in Bangladesh (where I live) at that time. This was well before kinky collapsed.
Tbh, from what nickers and adam told me, Kinky was effectively just ex Fenx members and litebrite at the time of its silly double declaration. Everyone originally in Kinky had quit at that point. The last two (nicks and adam) was kicked out by Lailathenight.

DeletedUser

@ PeRvIs : Sry mate I didnt want to offend you at any moment of my reply , it wasnt the purpose of it , sincearly kinky was and still will be one of my favourite tribes the only reason I posted is because I think that tribe needs to be remebered not forgoten ,and I have most of the respect to all of kinky members like yourself

DeletedUser

I was not aware of this gangbang idea on Geico but now that there is one -or at least nuke keeps telling me-, it may be the perfect oppertunity for Random to step in for some easy villages ? :icon_razz:

@ u6s5l + Mindbender : I'm no fan of RL excuses and such in TW so i've never explained myself to almost anyone outside of the Kinky circle why I left TW altogether. There was two very good reasons. One was my being hospitatlized with upper respiratory tract infection, the other (as documented by various international news agencies) was that there was a mutiny by a section of the army (read: civil war) in Bangladesh (where I live) at that time. This was well before kinky collapsed.
Tbh, from what nickers and adam told me, Kinky was effectively just ex Fenx members and litebrite at the time of its silly double declaration. Everyone originally in Kinky had quit at that point. The last two (nicks and adam) was kicked out by Lailathenight.

I was still there!!! Had premium 1 day left when Garuda attacked me, sniped like 9 trains.. gave sit to Laila woke up she lost me like 20 villages and was outta premium so I went inactive just watching my villages get taken lol

DeletedUser

Can we change our guesses? I finally know who it is/was.., whats the reward again?

Edit: I have screen shots for evidence :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser73616

So Random...
You still haven't revealed the correct answers. Are you going to bother, or should we accept now that this was a bit of bull to liven up the forums a bit?

DeletedUser

So Random...
You still haven't revealed the correct answers. Are you going to bother, or should we accept now that this was a bit of bull to liven up the forums a bit?

If they won't reveal it, then i shall have to! The truth is...

I planned it all!

There are no others, this was a one man operation and it's gone swimmingly! To disguise this, i implied to random diplomats that there was a coalition then went and incited some hatred of random amongst certain tribes which provided ample evidence for the now paranoid random to confirm their suspicions!
Then all i had to do was have 9 accounts on w39 and begin the op!

It's too late now random, you never saw it coming! My accounts:

Foofong1
Foofong2 (you never saw that coming either)
Moaring Cricket
riiiz99
chameras21
theonlylaw
Foofong3
braeyz
woody900

In exactly 19h 17m 22s from when this was posted, Random will be out of the top 20!

Now, what do you think would happen once Random is gone?

DeletedUser

Now its quite recently been clear to me that there is a coalition (better known as "gangbang") being set up against Random in W39.

Now theres a reason why I always refer to rank 1 as "the poisoned chalice" and prefer to not have this spot. Numero uno always has a bunch of tribes perpetually planning to team up on them at all times. It's quite common (and this has to be the 4th or so rank 1 tribe I've had the oppertunity to lead or help lead lead) and tbh after a while it gets boring.

So lets lighten up the atmosphere and get some entertainment our of a fairly drab server with a guessing game.

These are the tribes that have been "invited" to participate in the gang bang of Random. Some of these tribes have simply been invited, but have not committed or decided to join. Some have given their pledge to help this coalition against Random in any way they can. Some have decided to join the gangbangers club in order to pass information to Random and help us out from within (these I'm naturally grateful to). And of course, some are a littlebit hesitant to join yet because they want to see if it shapes up into something worth while or not.

So I will not mention who the "mastermind" behind this ganking is. I will not name who has comitted totally to this ganking plan, who is hesitant or undecided or who is a friend of Random in the circle of our enemies.
One tribe has actually launched on Random a bit ahead of schedule. I'll withhold that tribe's identity as well.
You guy's know who you are . . . . . and so do I :icon_wink:

One or two of the following tribes may not even have recieved their "invitation" yet, although the "masterminds" of the whole affair are (or were just now) certainly planning to invite them to the group **** fest.

Without further ado heres the list of invitee's :

Theres quite a few others, but these are the ones in the top 20.

Now the options for each of the tribes mentioned are :

• Gangbang planner
  • Comitted Gangbang member
  • Hesitant/Undecided
  • Friend of Random

Esteemed readers of then en39 PnP forums, its up to you guys mix, match and pick which tribe you think falls under which category.

I don't intend any offense to members of the abovementioned tribes. Many of them are not aware of such ganking plans because it may just be that this info has not left the leadership clearance levels. However you guys are as welcome to participate in this as anyone else.

Remember this is just a game, and so is TW. Have fun and give it your best guess.

Signed,
Full Circle.

Watching you . . . as always :icon_cool:

2qk75ao.png

its fun watching random play god with everyones fate.

i presume geico are planning? nuke is so submisssive to pervis that he might as well be another one of his peasants :lol:

twenty-five

its fun watching random play god with everyones fate.

i presume geico are planning? nuke is so submisssive to pervis that he might as well be another one of his peasants :lol:

Are you implying being one of his peasants is a bad thing? :icon_surprised: