Who will be The forum mods?

DeletedUser

Huh? :icon_redface:

The forum moderator has not been picked yet.

I'm in doubt, should I go nuts and infract everyone or should I go nuts and.... not infract everyone :icon_rolleyes:

Infract everyone but dont tell us what for :icon_wink:

Then we can open up a thread guess what it was about to keep a little spice to W20 :lol:

But Taters FTW :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Huh? :icon_redface:

The forum moderator has not been picked yet.

I'm in doubt, should I go nuts and infract everyone or should I go nuts and.... not infract everyone :icon_rolleyes:

ahh might as well make me mod just till you get one:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

na cant be bothered...

gonna stay up all night to join as soon as it opens:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

na cant be bothered...

gonna stay up all night to join as soon as it opens:icon_biggrin:

lol it will be open when i get back from school :icon_eek:

So will be about 2 hours late :icon_eek:

angelicjacki

YAY! Petn, I don't know you yet, but you are right next to me almost in this world, so be nice to me! :lol:

DeletedUser

YAY! Petn, I don't know you yet, but you are right next to me almost in this world, so be nice to me! :lol:

heh, sorry to disappoint you, but that account has already been set to delete :p

and obadia, yes, I know :( chances of me picking up another forum on top of w17 are slim though, even if I have the time for it! (whic I don't, atm :lol:)

DeletedUser27488

heh, sorry to disappoint you, but that account has already been set to delete :p

and obadia, yes, I know :( chances of me picking up another forum on top of w17 are slim though, even if I have the time for it! (whic I don't, atm :lol:)

You make me sad. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I wish I was a mod...
But they're not looking for any new ones. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I wish I was a mod...
But they're not looking for any new ones. :icon_neutral:

I wonder if I could bribe them, "I will not write any more propaganda, if you make me a mod of one of the next five worlds. I will also teach you how to do a handstand."

But then again, no one would ever make me a mod.