Who will disband first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now that it is becoming painfully obvious that both ~PNX~ and Ad Inf are seriously outclassed by BANG!?, i wonder which of them will quit and disband first.

Please 'vote' here and post your comments.

Of course, ad inf or pnx comments are welcome, but please try to keep such rejections of my theory to well reasoned and presented arguements rather than boastful and largely insulting posts like 'but we are winning' or 'BANG are n00bs...' or 'we would be winning if the sky wasnt blue'

Thx guys

PS - i kind of think Ad Inf will break first, but....i'm not so sure PNX havent already given their almost complete lack of tribal activity - apart from dazander that is.

DeletedUser

It's difficult, because both sides have really stubborn leaders. But I think Ad Inf, they will lose all their members faster than ~PnX~ :lol:.

DeletedUser

i agree with u6.... i think ad inf will crumble before PNX. they seem the less stubborn of the 2 tribes...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser22370

Since most of ~PnX~ came from BANG?! I would assume they are a bit decent, whereas Ad Inf are a family tribe. From experience, I know that the general type of player that a family tribe attracts is one that will leave as soon as something starts to go wrong...

DeletedUser22370

yes, and to a further extent LofS, but if BANG?! accepted them in the first place they must be decent.

DeletedUser

yes, and to a further extent LofS, but if BANG?! accepted them in the first place they must be decent.

They went from LofS, to GUNs, to ORC, to ~PnX~. ~PnX~ was founded before BANG!?, they aren't decent. They're actually (besides perhaps 2 players) the players that ORC didn't want to take into the merge. But they didn't know that at the time. In reality, they probably would've ended up as ~PnX~ regardless, because they would've been tribeless.

DeletedUser

It appears to me that BANG!? is more focused on assaulting PnX, so with that logic, I believe PnX will disband first.

DeletedUser

I disagree. BANG!? appeared more focused thus far only due to having planned an op on ~PnX~ when they declared. However, when Ad Inf declared, there were 2 options:

Proceed with the ~PnX~ op
Make a new one on Ad Inf

The former was chosen. It is possible Ad Inf will now be the focus, perhaps not.

jakeeboy

I disagree. BANG!? appeared more focused thus far only due to having planned an op on ~PnX~ when they declared. However, when Ad Inf declared, there were 2 options:

Proceed with the ~PnX~ op
Make a new one on Ad Inf

The former was chosen. It is possible Ad Inf will now be the focus, perhaps not.

We are pretty casual with Ad Inf. PnX, not so much, as they are the better of the two tribes.

PnX will break first.

DeletedUser

Its a fair point jake, yes PNX are being targetted whereas Ad Inf are crumbling to simple expansion techniques from nearby players and ad hoc attacks, howere lets not forget Ad Inf are surrounded and being attacked by TKR and IAR.
They already have lost fare more members to desertion than attacks, and every day we get more and more of them begging for protection for information. I dont think the ad inf dukes realise how many of their tribe are actually not fighting us

MichielK

I think Ad Inf will disband first.

The Ad Inf players are the result of a huge family tribe that got condensed, condensed again and then condensed some more. They're too used to eating barbs, freebies and inactives, being in a sea of blue and playing casually to change their ways now.

jakeeboy

Its a fair point jake, yes PNX are being targetted whereas Ad Inf are crumbling to simple expansion techniques from nearby players and ad hoc attacks, howere lets not forget Ad Inf are surrounded and being attacked by TKR and IAR.
They already have lost fare more members to desertion than attacks, and every day we get more and more of them begging for protection for information. I dont think the ad inf dukes realise how many of their tribe are actually not fighting us

Maybe stalhill, but OPs always do more damage then casual expansion.

DeletedUser

Click

Please refer to the above link.

Ad Inf has lost more players, more total points, and more villages by a longshot as compared to ~PnX~. Which implies they'll probably fall apart earlier at this rate.

And they're smaller than ~PnX~ as it is.

jakeeboy

Click

Please refer to the above link.

Ad Inf has lost more players, more total points, and more villages by a longshot as compared to ~PnX~. Which implies they'll probably fall apart earlier at this rate.

And they're smaller than ~PnX~ as it is.

For some retarded reason the last 3 spoilers won't open, but I think PnX will disband first because they are smarter than Ad Inf, but I may be wrong.

DeletedUser

I believe you're using Internet explorer, I think that doesn't let you open more than one spoiler. For reference, just click the second.

jakeeboy

I believe you're using Internet explorer, I think that doesn't let you open more than one spoiler. For reference, just click the second.

I ain't using explorer... I am using chrome. I will try it on opera.

Ahh yes I see it, I could be wrong, but I could be right. We will just have to wait and see.

DeletedUser

the point is i think, we all see both of them disbanding...am i right?

Interesting that we havent yet coaxed any of the subjects of this debate into a comment.

I believe ad inf are under strict orders (following the massive success of their last "hearts and minds" PR campaign by jimmy) to not post on the forums, but no idea why PNX are being quiet...maybe as Bart is sitting all of PNX and if he's asleep....could it be that simple?

jakeeboy

the point is i think, we all see both of them disbanding...am i right?

Interesting that we havent yet coaxed any of the subjects of this debate into a comment.

I believe ad inf are under strict orders (following the massive success of their last "hearts and minds" PR campaign by jimmy) to not post on the forums, but no idea why PNX are being quiet...maybe as Bart is sitting all of PNX and if he's asleep....could it be that simple?

The likelihood that 1/4 of PnX is being sat is very High.

DeletedUser

~PnX~ will disband first and some will surely delete their accounts as well.

Ad family will not disband. Most of them were inactive.. so I guess they're all gonna be gone in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.