Who will disband first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How do you even know that? I could be a world 1 vet, for all you know? and I assure you I am better than monsterbro...

Well let's see........monsterboro still plays with HIS account while you play with one someone else built up. Go figure :icon_wink:

DeletedUser52669

One thing that keeps annoying me and quite frankly makes me what to poke my eyeballs out is the constant use of the term "war" describe what is simply a bloodbath. It is not a war, never was a war, never will be a war and can never be described as a war, so to be brutally honest it is nothing more than BANG!? taking care of W16's dirty laundry :icon_redface:.

Ad Inf didn't declare war, they ask to be put out of their misery. (Oddly enough it seems more fitting that Plight would be doing this instead, but whatever).

Ad Inf is taking a constant beating from all sides everyday. I don't see how logically one could even fathom the concept that Ad Inf has a chance. Here is the truth like it or not, but they had no chance before they declared and they have no chance after.Seriously, if one wants to pretend that is fine, but admit it at least to oneself.

Final word on this topic is whether Ad Inf disbands or is eaten up the end result is the same. It will happen sooner than the other band of misfits.

jakeeboy

One thing that keeps annoying me and quite frankly makes me what to poke my eyeballs out is the constant use of the term "war" describe what is simply a bloodbath. It is not a war, never was a war, never will be a war and can never be described as a war, so to be brutally honest it is nothing more than BANG!? taking care of W16's dirty laundry :icon_redface:.

Ad Inf didn't declare war, they ask to be put out of their misery. (Oddly enough it seems more fitting that Plight would be doing this instead, but whatever).

Ad Inf is taking a constant beating from all sides everyday. I don't see how logically one could even fathom the concept that Ad Inf has a chance. Here is the truth like it or not, but they had no chance before they declared and they have no chance after.Seriously, if one wants to pretend that is fine, but admit it at least to oneself.

Final word on this topic is whether Ad Inf disbands or is eaten up the end result is the same. It will happen sooner than the other band of misfits.

Hmm, no doubt it is easy, but I have to disagree with you there. It is a war, no matter how easy it is. They have taken villages of us and we have taken them of them. Now we may be crushing them badly, but it is still a war in my opinion. (No matter how easy and boring it may be).

DeletedUser

Well let's see........monsterboro still plays with HIS account while you play with one someone else built up. Go figure :icon_wink:

Jakeeboy sends better trains, has better builds, and is more active as far as we can tell. Judging by those criteria, which is all we have to judge, jakeeboy is better. Why you persist in this, I don't know.

DeletedUser

Ad inf is being pounded on all sides but considering they're up against 4 tribes I think they've done rather well. It's not the winning though, it's the taking part. when they reset w16 a great many players will be sitting with 1000000's of villages and troops which they never even had the opportunity to use and wonder why they ever bothered. At the end of the day it's a game which involves having wars. If you aren't involved in any then it's been one long bore. If you have then you've at least had some enjoyment out of it.

DeletedUser

They're up against 3 tribes. Unless you're counting IAR2. Their fault. And they're not doing well, considering. They thought they were going to win.

DeletedUser

Jakeeboy sends better trains, has better builds, and is more active as far as we can tell. Judging by those criteria, which is all we have to judge, jakeeboy is better. Why you persist in this, I don't know.

Yes, you can judge all you like but you're judging him on how he's using an account that someone else built up and gave to him. ANYONE can take over a good account in a top 2 tribe and be successful fighting lesser tribes. It's only when we see how he handles himself against a tribe of similar size and ability that true judgements can be made.

DeletedUser

They're up against 3 tribes. Unless you're counting IAR2. Their fault. And they're not doing well, considering. They thought they were going to win.

Bang!?, TKR, IAR & plight = 4 tribes last I counted.

DeletedUser

Yes, you can judge all you like but you're judging him on how he's using an account that someone else built up and gave to him. ANYONE can take over a good account in a top 2 tribe and be successful fighting lesser tribes. It's only when we see how he handles himself against a tribe of similar size and ability that true judgements can be made.

I named technical skills, that don't vary regardless of who you're warring. What you just said is like me telling you if I war Plight, I'm bound to send worse trains than I do against ~PnX~ because they're larger than ~PnX~. In all technical terms, he's better than monsterbro. There's not much else to judge off of, so I can easily say he is.

DeletedUser

Bang!?, TKR, IAR & plight = 4 tribes last I counted.

You're including Plight? Ad Inf isn't fighting them, the players left. Plight isn't attacking them, unless they broke a border agreement with BANG!?.

Side 1:
Tribes: Plight
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ad Inf Ad A
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

image.php

Good fight :icon_rolleyes:. I mean, 11 conquers in a month? That's not a fight, that's just slaughter. And it isn't Plight warring Ad Inf, it's cleaning their territories.

DeletedUser

I named technical skills, that don't vary regardless of who you're warring. What you just said is like me telling you if I war Plight, I'm bound to send worse trains than I do against ~PnX~ because they're larger than ~PnX~. In all technical terms, he's better than monsterbro. There's not much else to judge off of, so I can easily say he is.

How many BIG tribes have you fought? The reality of it is that the bigger the tribe, the more tactically aware you have to be. You talk so much of 'logic' but you don't seem to see the logic here. If you're fighting a tribe one third your size, you're less likely face as many real nukes as you would if you were up against a tribe 3 times larger than you. Besides that, Bang!? have had spies among Ad inf for months so you had a fair idea of what to expect and given time to prepare. It'd be a completely different ball game if C2 were attacking you.

DeletedUser

You're including Plight? Ad Inf isn't fighting them, the players left. Plight isn't attacking them, unless they broke a border agreement with BANG!?.

Side 1:
Tribes: Plight
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ad Inf Ad A
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

image.php

Good fight :icon_rolleyes:. I mean, 11 conquers in a month? That's not a fight, that's just slaughter. And it isn't Plight warring Ad Inf, it's cleaning their territories.

It may have escaped your notice but the players they were attacking from Ad inf are NO LONGER with Ad inf. We were when Plight declared their intentions.

DeletedUser

Actually, BANG!? haven't had spies in Ad Inf for months. We've had Ad Inf spies since a day before the war, when one person who didn't want to war us came to us with telling us you wanted to war us. We had no targets, no plans, nothing to defend against but a blind threat.

I've fought plenty of big tribes. I'm fighting them in W24 as well. How many big tribes have you fought? Plight? That makes one. Fight a few, and then you'd realize your skills aren't diminished by the size of who you're fighting. You have the same amount of skill, it's the extent that the skill can keep you alive that varies with who you're fighting.

But I never knew anyone to send a train slower because they're fighting a bigger opponent. Which is a skill (sending a fast train) jakeeboy has, and monsterbro doesn't.

Jakeeboy has more efficient, power, and fast-building troop and village builds. Monsterbro doesn't.

Who is better looking at the information we have? Jakeeboy.

DeletedUser

It may have escaped your notice but the players they were attacking from Ad inf are NO LONGER with Ad inf. We were when Plight declared their intentions.

It didn't escape my notice :icon_rolleyes:. You said Plight are warring Ad Inf. The players aren't in Ad Inf. Though they should be included in the stats, if any, that doesn't mean Plight is warring all of Ad Inf. Or believe me, they'd have disbanded from sheer incomings from Plight.

jakeeboy

I have seen trains by monsterbro... at least 4 seconds long (at least!)
I sent a fake train at one of the players in PnX... I had to cancel it because it was illegal. (129ms if I remember correctly)

DeletedUser

It didn't escape my notice :icon_rolleyes:. You said Plight are warring Ad Inf. The players aren't in Ad Inf. Though they should be included in the stats, if any, that doesn't mean Plight is warring all of Ad Inf. Or believe me, they'd have disbanded from sheer incomings from Plight.

FACT is plight were fighting Ad inf in the north east. They aren't anymore but then your graphs wouldn't show anything since you only chose to show the stats for the last week.

jakeeboy

FACT is plight were fighting Ad inf in the north east. They aren't anymore but then your graphs wouldn't show anything since you only chose to show the stats for the last week.

If no one has nobled each other in the last week, it aint a war.

DeletedUser

I have seen trains by monsterbro... at least 4 seconds long (at least!)
I sent a fake train at one of the players in PnX... I had to cancel it because it was illegal. (129ms if I remember correctly)

I thought you had me on ignore. Nm. So you use a tool which helps you co ordinate attacks. Any fool can do that.

DeletedUser

If no one has nobled each other in the last week, it aint a war.

Duh! That's probably because it's now ended (with the exception of a couple of Ad inf villages still there). Mind you, qoffee did state that plight don't discriminate against distance so we may well see them up in the n/w - but I doubt it. despite his claims, they never showed up there against me.

jakeeboy

I thought you had me on ignore. Nm. So you use a tool which helps you co ordinate attacks. Any fool can do that.

And what tool would that be? Seen as any tool that makes you do less clicks is illegal...:icon_neutral: I send them all manually, easy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.