Who will disband first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And what tool would that be? Seen as any tool that makes you do less clicks is illegal...:icon_neutral: I send them all manually, easy enough.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to send trains that quickly without a programme to assist you.

DeletedUser

It wouldn't even be possible to send a train that quick if you had multiple browsers open. your tribe obviously keep you up to date with tools of the trade though so you keep using them ;)

DeletedUser

I can do it without a program... or, you can use somthing that all computers can do that would not be classed as cheating

eg. last one is at .966
88112423.jpg

DeletedUser

It's IMPOSSIBLE to send trains that quickly without a programme to assist you.
Anyone with opera or a similair browser can send trains all in 1 second.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can do it without a program... or, you can use somthing that all computers can do that would not be classed as cheating

eg. last one is at .966
88112423.jpg

Might wanna cancel that attack unless it was to a random village for proof u can do it.

DeletedUser

If it's possible without a programme then I stand corrected. Still can't see why that'd make you a great player though.

jakeeboy

If it's possible without a programme then I stand corrected. Still can't see why that'd make you a great player though.

It doesn't, it makes me better than most though, and a lot better than monsterbro.

DeletedUser

Might wanna cancel that attack unless it was to a random village for proof u can do it.

It was just an example.

It doesn't, far from it. If I cant time my nukes close to it then its just a waste of time. Anyone can mash buttons fast.

DeletedUser

It doesn't, it makes me better than most though, and a lot better than monsterbro.

That's still up for discussion. monsterbro hasn't been gifted a good account and protected by the #2 tribe. You've had it VERY easy while he's had to work hard for what he has.

DeletedUser

It was just an example.

It doesn't, far from it. If I cant time my nukes close to it then its just a waste of time. Anyone can mash buttons fast.

lol Never tried it myself. never had the inclination. As far as I'm concerned if a whole tribe are co-ordinating attacks to arrive at the same time then a couple of secs is usually sufficient without bothering about getting them all in within a few m/secs.

DeletedUser

Stalhill

#21 2009,July 26th, 12:12 Top
nice sig mockssy

And I incidentally believe stalhill was the FIRST to go off topic (then he comes back and complains about me) unless of course I misread and the topic was actually about sigs.

DeletedUser

And I incidentally believe stalhill was the FIRST to go off topic (then he comes back and complains about me) unless of course I misread and the topic was actually about sigs.

It''s stahill's thread :icon_cool:

I think Ad A will disband soon. We keep getting n00bs (we're talking mixed villas, dodgy techs) asking to join from there.

:icon_rolleyes:

jakeeboy

It''s stahill's thread :icon_cool:

I think Ad A will disband soon. We keep getting n00bs (we're talking mixed villas, dodgy techs) asking to join from there.

:icon_rolleyes:

I bet they will all join the tribe refuge. Look it up its real!

Status
Not open for further replies.