Who will fight the first wars ?

DeletedUser

SINA are like too fanatic but they seem to know what they are doing and how to do it ... Hmmmm well I expect Mushy will be in some war ... Or I would like it like that :)):icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I think ~Sina~ will be in the first war but only because someone else declares on them. Lots of people like to try and test themselves on the top tribe and assume they are pointwhores.

DeletedUser

If I were a betting man, I'd say MOTW, or at least hackthis by himself

Heck, I am a betting man. Here's my odds.

MOTW: 0.5 to 1
VVV: Even money
Mushy: 2:1
Sina: 3:1. I don't think they'll declare war too early.
MEA: 5:1

OWL: 0.2 to 1 for the declaration, 25 to 1 for actually going to war :)

Side bets anyone?

OWL is gone...

DeletedUser

Due to there popularity, i would say someone may strike upon mushy, However, mushy have some decent players who should be able to counteract whom attacks them. I would say the only disadvantage for mushy would be the numbers. However they do have some strong clusters forming and i see these clusters becoming more compact as the world goes on.

DeletedUser

Due to there popularity, i would say someone may strike upon mushy, However, mushy have some decent players who should be able to counteract whom attacks them. I would say the only disadvantage for mushy would be the numbers. However they do have some strong clusters forming and i see these clusters becoming more compact as the world goes on.

thanks huntor and by the way next time you get a pic get a better one this is nearly as bad as the jester lol :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

thanks huntor and by the way next time you get a pic get a better one this is nearly as bad as the jester lol :icon_razz:

Lol true ... I would say a small improvment , but still a natural disaster :icon_razz:

extravatrek

The Loose Goose...

Things will get somewhat unsettled around here the next week or so as all the kids return to school and their "un-sat upon" villages become ripe for farming and their inactive monikers are culled from members rolls.

I envision lengthy schoolyard bathroom breaks, with an iphone texting feverishly in each potty stall. But I could be wrong.

Death? will prey on neighboring lessorlings, as will ~SINA~, and I predict those two will engage their nobles at the first crack of bile ushering from their vapid translators.

I wouldn't mind laying waste to this ~Sina~ wench beside me, but their endless wrath and countless catapults stay my attacking cursor.

MEA and M.O.TW might wrangle, as well, but it'll be a minor, sandlot scuffle until someone takes their cyber ball and goes home.

No major war, not until Death? do us part from ~Sina~.

DeletedUser34827

Unfortunately amount of players in clusters do not correlate with troops amount.
In my previous experience once cluster with 30 villages were completely nobled in 2 days by 4 players. So do not consider crowd of villages as "cluster". Sometimes it is nothing more than just dots on map filled by 2-3k units each :)
Most important on 4.0 is rocket ODA and fast expand. While MEA and NK will play simcity, other tribes will spread on whole K by 5-10 players in each and then lack of recources will cause those families in disaster.
I guess I will not see an end of it all because I doubt I will find a fun in this world :)
All my rivals in 13x13 are killed yet :\
Just waiting for rams and then nobles :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Technically, it still is a 'cluster'. It does not matter if its weak or strong its still a cluster of players. Some tribes at present are spread out and think by getting some fairly decent players they will rule all. Tribalwars does not work like that, If your a good player surrounded by players off a less ability, but in a great number you as the good player will find it hard to keep holding your area. What you have said may be true. Remember not to sterotype aswell. Just becuase 4 people took out a 'cluster' does not mean they are any good at the game. Thats my personal oppinion. :icon_smile:

Oh, care to provide me your alias via PM? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just do an IP search Huntor.. :icon_wink:

MEA will be involved in the first war i think.

DeletedUser

We don't get that priv as a forum mod :icon_cry: only elders and admin do.

DeletedUser

I really think that it will be two of the smaller tribes....I'll bet some warmongering smaller tribe trying to get a quick start on a continent.

Cheers,
Dawn

bluesyblackcrowesy

MEA will be involved in the first war i think.

No Sebco, at the moment, that is not part of our design. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd ;)

But i notice you wisely said "MEA will be involved" and that is not the same as saying "MEA will start the first".

Who knows? The best laid plans of mice and men, and all that...

Edit: Looks like the Sina, after all, going by some of the new threads.

Last edited:

bluesyblackcrowesy

I am already 52 men at war.

yes and half of these 52 are right next to me to my north & west, and you are right next to me to my east...

i feel just like switzerland :icon_neutral: