Who will make it to the end.

• Thread starter DeletedUser117860
  • Start date

DeletedUser117860

Looking at the current layout it seems if Contra's and FULL's NAP or alliance sticks together , they both will noble out everyone else and itll be a showdown. However knowing how most worlds go, I think FULL or Contra will win by backstabing say 5 of their bottom memebrs and getting the other tribes 5 top members and that why they have any easy fight. What do you think will happen?
Best case senario is if [Uc] and COMA merge to fight FULL and NoName holds of Contra.
pretty scare that the top 2 tribes already have 26% domination if combined.

World will be decided on acitivity though, if FULL or Contra start slacking then I can see [Uc] rising as their equal, since [Uc] isnt on the front with contra like NoName is.

DeletedUser124004

Are you kidding? After crimsoni back stabbed us already!

DeletedUser117860

you still dont know contra and full are not ally or nap and they are actually 1 tribe ? :eek:
wait what, that means this world will end sooner then i thought. Welp.
HEY CRIMSONI SAVE ME A SPOT! GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF WORTHY OF BEING IN YOUR GREAT TRIBE

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
wait what, that means this world will end sooner then i thought. Welp.
HEY CRIMSONI SAVE ME A SPOT! GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF WORTHY OF BEING IN YOUR GREAT TRIBE

this world became tribalhugs , you get an invite and then party started .
allert's method was a bit better than this , this was a mix ... boosting and inviting :D

DeletedUser124004

yes you are right but seeing now that there are 40 memebers in this whole family tribe of FULL and Contra, I can see things going way wrong when the main core, if there is one, of this family tribe tries to force internal people, then the others that know they will be targeted could jump ship and still make it competitive, that is if this happens before FULL and Contra finishes of COMA,NoName and [Uc].

Still very interesting, lots of people will get dream-swept this world. Even so I think this ended up this way due to alot of tribes F'ing themselves over with shit diplomacy. Nonetheless even if I lose, its better then any of the P2W worlds.

Shhhh. Damn man