who will win 91?

DeletedUser

it will be between apathy and rimjob. Corp is in a bad position and a lack of spread.

atmospherecf

I'm not sure, but I will say my tribe does give the best rim jobs

image.png

Raoul Duke

BMF has the highest points per player, don't count them out :)

DeletedUser

As a completely unbiased third party with absolutely no investment in this world whatsoever.
I think *GranTorino will win when he has finished merging the world in. o_O (love you max)

Although I suppose if he quits on account of him leading a tribe he has no interest in leading (apparently) then it will come down to who stays active the longest between RIMJOB and Apathy, or possibly who breaks line first once they border.

Whatever happens, I'm just glad that I know neither Jasper or Ronnie are the types of players to wait for someone else to make the first move. It's going to be good, both are going to be ready.

To BeCool and CORP; sorry for dismissing from consideration here, but the grapevine, and several little birds in several different birdhouses tell me that BeCool is suffering to inactivity and has no backline, and CORP... besides being leakier than a slip and slide has it's top caliber players begging the leaders of Apathy and Rimjob for an out. (Independent sources)
Love ya Sam but you haven't sent enough nudes to your players to keep the willing, CORP is a tribe of Lone Wolves.
(Not to mention ya'll are pissing off RIMJOB players stacking their targets.)

-Eve

Last edited by a moderator:

Raoul Duke

As a completely unbiased third party with absolutely no investment in this world whatsoever.
I think *GranTorino will win when he has finished merging the world in. o_O (love you max)

Although I suppose if he quits on account of him leading a tribe he has no interest in leading (apparently) then it will come down to who stays active the longest between RIMJOB and Apathy, or possibly who breaks line first once they border.

Whatever happens, I'm just glad that I know neither Jasper or Ronnie are the types of players to wait for someone else to make the first move. It's going to be good, both are going to be ready.

To BeCool and CORP; sorry for dismissing from consideration here, but the grapevine, and several little birds in several different birdhouses tell me that BeCool is suffering to inactivity and has no backline, and CORP... besides being leakier than a slip and slide has it's top caliber players begging the leaders of Apathy and Rimjob for an out. (Independent sources)
Love ya Sam but you haven't sent enough nudes to your players to keep the willing, CORP is a tribe of Lone Wolves.
(Not to mention ya'll are pissing off RIMJOB players stacking their targets.)

-Eve

Actually, it's gonna be a stalemate (like every war yahoo had) and then they'll just merge in players who would eventually get bored and quit until 30-40 remain, then just force noble the weakest and win as a tribe; let's call them "Pacifists" or "Why war when you can merge" to pay tribute to the first player who reached 1 mil. he deserves to be in there, probably going to be there, merging people until the bitter end :D

Raoul Duke

Damn, that's still on?! Tried to find it; used .com thought it was shut down.. :D

a screenshot from this can be their picture :D

SterlingArcher

Actually, it's gonna be a stalemate (like every war yahoo had) and then they'll just merge in players who would eventually get bored and quit until 30-40 remain, then just force noble the weakest and win as a tribe; let's call them "Pacifists" or "Why war when you can merge" to pay tribute to the first player who reached 1 mil. he deserves to be in there, probably going to be there, merging people until the bitter end :D

Don't be butthurt mate.

Andrew.

DeletedUser119047

The biggest threat in W91 is rimjob/reapers and I've been saying this since day 1..

DeletedUser

I mean they haven't been here since Day 1 but sure.

To be honest, Rimjob is one of the strongest candidates to win the world, mostly because they have a safe backyard. Corp is going to get sandwiched by Apathy and Rimjob and there's really nothing they can do about it. I do hope this war is going to be interesting and long and doesn't have a conclusion as in: CORP disbanded - leftover members moved to Apathy and Rimjob - really hope things don't come to that.

DeletedUser70389

To be honest, Rimjob is one of the strongest candidates to win the world, mostly because they have a safe backyard. Corp is going to get sandwiched by Apathy and Rimjob and there's really nothing they can do about it. I do hope this war is going to be interesting and long and doesn't have a conclusion as in: CORP disbanded - leftover members moved to Apathy and Rimjob - really hope things don't come to that.

I think at this point, minus one player a friend of mine from corp, I believe all their members will be eaten and not taken in. Just my opinion though.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I personally think this world is going to play out completely different to what people think.

CORP has been underestimated all world and Apathy have been way overrated. I am not saying CORP are amazing and I am not saying Apathy suck but lets look at this clearly. Apathy and CORP have been at it a little while now and its complete stalemate in my eyes this is going to come down to how long players can be bothered to fight. Yes Rimjob could end up hitting CORP or Apathy but does this really mean the other tribe will fall ? Thats the question here and I personally think not. There are 3 really good tribes here and each have there own strengths. This is going to be one heck of a world and I am looking forward to seeing how it is played out.

Sam

DeletedUser116879

I personally think this world is going to play out completely different to what people think.

CORP has been underestimated all world and Apathy have been way overrated. I am not saying CORP are amazing and I am not saying Apathy suck but lets look at this clearly. Apathy and CORP have been at it a little while now and its complete stalemate in my eyes this is going to come down to how long players can be bothered to fight. Yes Rimjob could end up hitting CORP or Apathy but does this really mean the other tribe will fall ? Thats the question here and I personally think not. There are 3 really good tribes here and each have there own strengths. This is going to be one heck of a world and I am looking forward to seeing how it is played out.

Sam
finally something i can agree on with you:)

-Creeper