who will win 91?

DeletedUser70389

I personally think this world is going to play out completely different to what people think.

CORP has been underestimated all world and Apathy have been way overrated. I am not saying CORP are amazing and I am not saying Apathy suck but lets look at this clearly. Apathy and CORP have been at it a little while now and its complete stalemate in my eyes this is going to come down to how long players can be bothered to fight. Yes Rimjob could end up hitting CORP or Apathy but does this really mean the other tribe will fall ? Thats the question here and I personally think not. There are 3 really good tribes here and each have there own strengths. This is going to be one heck of a world and I am looking forward to seeing how it is played out.

Sam

Agreed, Sam. No one has ever said CORP sucks, unless it's someone y'all rimmed.

DeletedUser

okay... I decided to look at the world map to get a better insight where and how the tribes are doing. From what I see Corp has recruited and expanded into K65, but still hasn't dominate their other K's in there quadrant. Apathy seems to be very focused on their war against corp, which has hindered there expansion and growth to other K's.

Becool, seems stuck. Not sure what is going on with them. No where for them to grow.
Now, there is rimjob and their a academy tribe. They have expanded into K44 and literately surround Becool at this point. I'm surprised they haven't had conflict yet.

But overall. Rimjob and reaper are in the best position out of corp and apathy based on location and expansion. Now, I understand why rimjob is the favorite to win W91. They have a massive spread and the tribe is being lead by Ronnie, who everyone knows is one of the best leaders around. Safe to say him and Jasper are the best leaders in W91.

Swordsaxemen does have a point.. rimjob is the biggest threat in W91

DeletedUser

I personally think this world is going to play out completely different to what people think.

CORP has been underestimated all world and Apathy have been way overrated. I am not saying CORP are amazing and I am not saying Apathy suck but lets look at this clearly. Apathy and CORP have been at it a little while now and its complete stalemate in my eyes this is going to come down to how long players can be bothered to fight. Yes Rimjob could end up hitting CORP or Apathy but does this really mean the other tribe will fall ? Thats the question here and I personally think not. There are 3 really good tribes here and each have there own strengths. This is going to be one heck of a world and I am looking forward to seeing how it is played out.

Sam

kind of sad the number 1 tribe is in a stalemate against a tribe half its size. :|

As for my prediction it really depends on rimjob, the skill of their dukes could cinch the win or toss it up in the air into a FFA.

I wonder if they make the right move, how CORP and Apathy will respond?

Only time will tell...

DeletedUser

The tribe with the best players:
1. CORP
2. Apathy
3. Rimjob

The tribe with the best Duke:
1. Rimjob
2. Becool
3. Apathy

DeletedUser

Sam

While I agree with most of the things what you've said, I cannot agree on that Apathy is over-rated. Apathy is clearly the stronger side if allies and sister tribes are taken away. Why? Because Apathy works together to gain ground and, well Corp, Corp is just internalling on a major scale. No, I'm not taking shots at Corp, but those are just statistics. Right now, Corp is internalling Zain - yes, well placed villages etc, but idk, stats show alot more internalling previously to that. Which means either the players are inactive or just quit, merged accounts too maybe, but haven't seen much of internalling from Apathy. I'm not saying internalling is bad, but if you're in a war regime and you haven't been doing anything for the past week or so, it shows incapabilities in the leadership. For both tribes. When this war kicked off, I excpected it to be huge, but what did we get? Pretty boring encounters on the core - like you said - it's been a stalemate.

Back to the topic on why I think Apathy will be much longer in W91 than Corp will, Apathy has their backyard pretty well covered. There's TRK and then there's REP. Yes, both tribes have been growing substantially over the past few months, but nothing that big that would actually threaten Apathy. Apathy probably has pacts with both of these tribes, either alliances or NAPs - either way, good for them. So that leaves us with two possible frontlines. BeCool and Corp. Two. Let's take Corp for instance. 3 possible frontlines that involve Apathy, Rimjob and BeCool - all of the major tribes in W91. If these three decide to wipe out Corp, then Corp gets wiped out. Corp can't hold its own against three major tribes, let's face it. I'm not ranting about Corp, I know a couple of players there who are nice people, but I think the time when Corp officially leaves this world is bound to come. If they don't magically get an alliance with Apathy and decide to hug this world out, which I know for a fact, Jasper won't let happen.

DeletedUser

While I agree with most of the things what you've said, I cannot agree on that Apathy is over-rated. Apathy is clearly the stronger side if allies and sister tribes are taken away. Why? Because Apathy works together to gain ground and, well Corp, Corp is just internalling on a major scale. No, I'm not taking shots at Corp, but those are just statistics. Right now, Corp is internalling Zain - yes, well placed villages etc, but idk, stats show alot more internalling previously to that. Which means either the players are inactive or just quit, merged accounts too maybe, but haven't seen much of internalling from Apathy. I'm not saying internalling is bad, but if you're in a war regime and you haven't been doing anything for the past week or so, it shows incapabilities in the leadership. For both tribes. When this war kicked off, I excpected it to be huge, but what did we get? Pretty boring encounters on the core - like you said - it's been a stalemate.

Back to the topic on why I think Apathy will be much longer in W91 than Corp will, Apathy has their backyard pretty well covered. There's TRK and then there's REP. Yes, both tribes have been growing substantially over the past few months, but nothing that big that would actually threaten Apathy. Apathy probably has pacts with both of these tribes, either alliances or NAPs - either way, good for them. So that leaves us with two possible frontlines. BeCool and Corp. Two. Let's take Corp for instance. 3 possible frontlines that involve Apathy, Rimjob and BeCool - all of the major tribes in W91. If these three decide to wipe out Corp, then Corp gets wiped out. Corp can't hold its own against three major tribes, let's face it. I'm not ranting about Corp, I know a couple of players there who are nice people, but I think the time when Corp officially leaves this world is bound to come. If they don't magically get an alliance with Apathy and decide to hug this world out, which I know for a fact, Jasper won't let happen.

LOL. This kind of comment is why I just wanna go for the underdog. I really just hope CORP will beat Apathy. It doesn't matter if CORP won't win the world as long as they can destroy Apathy it will be quite an achievement.

It just quite sad that TRK is doing better job is wrecking Apathy's ass than Corp though.

DeletedUser116879

LOL. This kind of comment is why I just wanna go for the underdog. I really just hope CORP will beat Apathy. It doesn't matter if CORP won't win the world as long as they can destroy Apathy it will be quite an achievement.

It just quite sad that TRK is doing better job is wrecking Apathy's ass than Corp though.
dude TRK are legends of the game.

we can't stop them. they are gonna win the world.

-Creeper

atmospherecf

You guys are trying to make it sound like Rimjob is a perfect tribe. Which we are no where near perfect. We have issues like other tribes do.

DeletedUser

I think Rimjob is going to win this world, one way or another.

With that having been said, I am now rooting for Rimjob. Go Rimjob!!

DeletedUser119047

You all have been deceived by amospherecf1..look how strong rimjob/reapers have gone. They are out of control! Don't let atmos smooth talk to you like rimjob is having internal issues.. BS!! lies lies lies.... rimjob is the biggest threat in w91 and with no tribe fighting them, they will be unstoppable soon. And its being led by an experience leader atmos! someone stop them before its too late.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Speaking of internals and barb nobling, even apathy has some shares of it.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T R K, TRK
Side 2:
Tribes: Apathy

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 261
Difference: 164

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 28
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 403,969
Side 2: 1,082,395
Difference: 678,426

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62,119
Side 2: 173,912
Difference: 111,793

chart

????

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: T R K, TRK
Side 2:
Tribes: Apathy

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 261
Difference: 164

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 28
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 403,969
Side 2: 1,082,395
Difference: 678,426

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62,119
Side 2: 173,912
Difference: 111,793

chart

????

Considering their size and Corp's. Yes they're still doing a better job :)

DeletedUser120361

Internals happen to all tribes its just part of the game unfortunately.

As for barbling. Jasper is king. Such a good leader that he can unite all the barbarians under one house! He truly is a real life Mance Rayder.

On a serious note though, in a slow stalemate war better to have trains taking barbs than sat at home gathering dust.

DeletedUser

While I'm very happy that my comment made you "laugh out loud", the underdog here, still is Apathy, just saying if you look at the size of the tribes...

DeletedUser120206

Regardless of the comments made of Apathy, their members have faith in the tribe being successful. Do CORP members have faith in theirs if they get in a tricky situation?

~Patrick