The tribe with the best players:
1. CORP
2. Apathy
3. Rimjob

The tribe with the best Duke:
1. Rimjob
2. Becool
3. Apathy

Dude who even are you, do you even play this world or are you just that random spammer on the externals with pointless posts that mean nothing to the world? Your opinions and views are getting worse as the days go on, maybe it's time to get off the computer screen for a while. Yes there is a place for you to go, yes it's called real-life, you need to sit back relax and have some beers and perhaps a barbeque with your buds. Fresh air outside is what you need it seems :p

~Patrick

*GranTorino

Dude who even are you, do you even play this world or are you just that random spammer on the externals with pointless posts that mean nothing to the world? Your opinions and views are getting worse as the days go on, maybe it's time to get off the computer screen for a while. Yes there is a place for you to go, yes it's called real-life, you need to sit back relax and have some beers and perhaps a barbeque with your buds. Fresh air outside is what you need it seems :p

~Patrick

Triggered

DeletedUser118378

Do you guys think the underdogs can do it. or is CORP too big to fall like amazon?

Julius-Caesar

I think it's a total crapshoot at this point. I have to admit after playing this game for 8 years this is the weirdest world I've ever played on. I have not played on a Multi-Paladin world before, nor have I ever been on a Watchtower world. These additions change the game considerably. It feels like a bit of a stale-mate at the moment to be honest.

I would also like to point out the quality of some of the opponents has definitely improved. I have witnessed some above average and really good gameplay (and the usual shocking noobs) and have respect for most of my adversaries. Interesting how the game changes. Not sure I'm a big fan of being able to PP the hell out of everything (yes, I PP farm and I'm guilty of this too but part of me wants to go back to the time where this wasn't an option - a more level playing field and fewer surprises that are more down to abilty or planning).

My $0.02.

Ceasar

DeletedUser118378

Dont really think its a stalemate Julius.

Corp is losing ground