Who will win kata or katax????

DeletedUser

This is just a reminder to all you kata players that only one tribe can win this world, so if you are to win this world, a lot of you are going to be second best, im wondering who thats going to be??????

any ideas Phoenix2050?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who said i was winning? shame you carnt answer have we hit a nerve???????

DeletedUser

hmmm me thought family tribes count as da winner?

but thar be 100 mil points difference be'ween'em so would think Kata will stay on top 'less some major member shiftin happens

35se

the family will win. but only 1 tribe will get prem. so what exactly are you asking?

DeletedUser

yeah some members of the family will have to be classed as second best. lol

35se

yeah some members of the family will have to be classed as second best. lol

how is that? winning is winning. chances are whoever plans to play another world or is playing another world and would benefit from prem will be put in the tribe that is on top. the rest who either dont play with prem, are quitting after w40, or not playing any other world will most likely be fine with not getting the prem. not that it matters, the tribe only gets a month of free prem if i remember correctly. Top 3 get the best prize. dont think anyone is gonna be to upset without that free 6 dollars.

DeletedUser

All members of the winning tribe get 2.5 months of premium, actually.
Not that it really makes that much difference.

Dunno how I stumbled upon this thread. :S

DeletedUser

Funny, think how many tribes are actually winners after joining Kata mummy ... how many original Kata accounts make up your wonderful family ?

And, Kachine the Queer Pirate, I thought you had given up on this game ?? Get on skype once in a while :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nay me just needed a big break, waitin fer w61 (hopefully good settings)

anyho back on topic, it true that kata hugged a lot, but me think it be "strategic" it be impossible ta beat da world with just a handful o' players, nay "elite" tribe can beat a world simply 'cause inactivity be far mo' dangerous than what many account fer't!

very good leadership in kata, and a nice community from me experience when me played one o'em accounts.

Just wish they finish up fast so that they have time ta sail with me on me next voyage
piratear.gif

DeletedUser

The world still has far to go and as Kachine said, attrition is high (inactivity kills)

I would not be surprised if there is only one tribe by the end.

DeletedUser87973

Ye filthy pirate... I know of an account that could use your worldly pirate charm!

It not be plagued with skurvy either.

Mail me sometime!

But we be doing just fine over here! Come on board and sail our seas...

DeletedUser

The world still has far to go and as Kachine said, attrition is high (inactivity kills)

I would not be surprised if there is only one tribe by the end.

that may be very true indeed, specially with accounts that fail ta reach active frontlines.

Ye filthy pirate... I know of an account that could use your worldly pirate charm!

It not be plagued with skurvy either.

Mail me sometime!

But we be doing just fine over here! Come on board and sail our seas...

harhar long time matey, glad ye still 'round! maybe me will once me de-infect me lappy from da 1000+ viruses on't xD

DeletedUser

There's a good chance of there being just 60 or so players in KataklysmiC DevastatioN once we get within striking range of winning the world.

Attempts at division of the tribe (which has a left & a right punch) will be fruitless :)

DeletedUser

would sure be fun tho... if'n kata and katax split up and this whole mess starts all o'er again!
xxxk0.gif

DeletedUser

would sure be fun tho... if'n kata and katax split up and this whole mess starts all o'er again!
xxxk0.gif

Lol that would be great! Choose two captains and take turns choosing players to set the teams. Then go at it.