who will win this world,and why?

• Thread starter DeletedUser119802
  • Start date

DeletedUser119802

hello ! i`m new on this server and I don`t know anything about the tribes or the players and I wanna choose a serious trib with dedicated players ,i don`t wanna waste my time playing and the tribe management destroys all my work and dedication.
p.s: sorry for my bad english, but i`m not a native speaker like you .

ashoka1

AIDS family what you are looking for.

Whatever his flaws ,nemesis. is known for being a good dick.

DeletedUser

definitely aids. aids is what you are looking for. aids is very good.

DeletedUser

hello ! i`m new on this server and I don`t know anything about the tribes or the players and I wanna choose a serious trib with dedicated players ,i don`t wanna waste my time playing and the tribe management destroys all my work and dedication.
p.s: sorry for my bad english, but i`m not a native speaker like you .

It's still early to say who will win or what tribe will win cause there are a lot of players which are not on the premade tribes but doing great things, there were also some tribes that are not on top but most of its members are also elite/experienced/veterans; but maybe if this one will be rephrased into who or what tribe will have the greater domination in the world, there might be an answer right away cause ithe latter is the better question

DeletedUser56732

two years is about how long it takes to win in TW (two years is quick) so it is a little early to try and pick a winner. Expect at least 6 tribe changes, merges, and spies to slow you down