Who wins the most in Wobble vs. Yarr?

• Thread starter DeletedUser103070
  • Start date

DeletedUser103070

So in all this funness that is the Wobble vs. Yarr war I just wanted to see other people's thoughts on which tribe they feel like profits the most from Wobble and Yarr battling it out? (not including Wobble or Yarr)

Is it SLURP!? They have time to make a deal with Yarr and deal with SVG perhaps.

Is it AAA? Let the top 2 tribes smash each other to pieces and just continue to eat and grow.

Is it TB!? This could be their chance to take some ground from Yarr and get closer to the core.

Is it a tribe like TON? They share a border with Wobble and have reportedly done nothing to stop Wobble's advance.

Or is it some other tribe completely different from these 4 that profits the most?

(I left my own tribe out, HoneyB, because our plans are super duper secret.)

DeletedUser108811

Is it TB!? This could be their chance to take some ground from Yarr and get closer to the core.

Lolol. TB is a terrible tribe. They would never fight Yarr. They would rather have short term security with the NAP.
Based on their internal forums, they want to befriend Yarr and help against Slurp. To me, that's just a sad attempt to make an alliances with Yarr, because they know they are doomed, just like every other small rim tribe.

Also, it is confirmed they will fight Judges soon.
I am disappoint.

On topic, I guess the mess in K54/55 will start to clean up as a result of this war. Im not sure exactly who it benefits, but we will finally see some action there.

DeletedUser

So in all this funness that is the Wobble vs. Yarr war I just wanted to see other people's thoughts on which tribe they feel like profits the most from Wobble and Yarr battling it out? (not including Wobble or Yarr)

Is it SLURP!? They have time to make a deal with Yarr and deal with SVG perhaps.

Is it AAA? Let the top 2 tribes smash each other to pieces and just continue to eat and grow.

Is it a tribe like TON? They share a border with Wobble and have reportedly done nothing to stop Wobble's advance.

Or is it some other tribe completely different from these 4 that profits the most?

(I left my own tribe out, HoneyB, because our plans are super duper secret.)

SLURP- Will fall even if they make a agreement with Yarr as SVG will still be hitting them either way.

AAA- Would love to see them join in and hit one of them and make an agreement with the other. :icon_rolleyes:

TB- Wont gain anything but time either way dont see them lasting. People are saying they plan to war judges soon?

TON- Really dont know much at all about this tribe I believe the came to be from a merge but dont know the facts?

HoneyB- Nice war you guys had there pulled Wobbles are Yarrs trump card and recruited your food so na dont see you gaining anything but time either.

DeletedUser

The aim of the game is to fight and have fun, think we can all agree that is pretty much what is happening atm(except for those being rimmed :icon_razz:)....well more than what there has been(or more significant wars).

DeletedUser

We wait till others jump in or till they either merge, break away into other tribes. for now let us 'rim tribes' gather forces to stop the engulfment of us !

DeletedUser

We wait till others jump in or till they either merge, break away into other tribes. for now let us 'rim tribes' gather forces to stop the engulfment of us !

Have at it then, don't just post here noble some wobble villages. But, I honestly do doubt you'll do that. lmao.

DeletedUser

I expect we will see the emergence, of 3-5 smaller tribes. Either Wobble or Yarr will break off into smaller tribes or both. Both won't be around to see end game and I doubt a total merge.

However I expect there to be some time until we see this.

DeletedUser

The tribes that will benefit from this war are the ones who will take the risk to interfere and attack us or Wobble. Without diplomatic agreements, just blind and hasty attacks to pick up villages. But what I think that most of the tribes will find time to deal with other matters in their area since they know that the two big tribes are fighting each other.

DeletedUser81101

They tribe who gains the most is whichever smaller tribe has the balls to start attacking Yarr or Wobble now... which likely would only happen if they all went in simultaneously

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm more curious as to how long players think this will last?

It would be nice in a new world for a war to last a good 6 months without a thought of a merge.
I would hope the leadership of Wobble have the staying power to last a while but do not know who runs Yarr at present so unsure about them.

Bobdol0

Must admit I don't think I have ever seen a world where the wars end so quickly. I don't think it can be blamed on the speed... People just need to keep morale up. I am impressed with slurp as they still have not all abandoned each other like all the other tribes did when the going got tough.

I think AAA and Slurp benefit most from the war. AAA now has a chance to take wobble with Yarr or grow like crazy and get rank 1. Slurp is just a bit less doomed:). Don't think any of those other tribes have the metal to do anything much.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Must admit I don't think I have ever seen a world where the wars end so quickly. I don't think it can be blamed on the speed... People just need to keep morale up. I am impressed with slurp as they still have not all abandoned each other like all the other tribes did when the going got tough.

I think AAA and Slurp benefit most from the war. AAA now has a chance to take wobble with Yarr or grow like crazy and get rank 1. Slurp is just a bit less doomed:). Don't think any of those other tribes have the metal to do anything much.

Bunny was one other tribe that held out pretty long in their war against both wobble and yarr. Slurp! may be less doomed but they are still doomed, even without Yarr focusing on them. SVG is taking quite some villages from them. And now that AAA have recruited two wobble players it will be interesting to see what is going to happen in that area down there.

DeletedUser70241

Lol, with some wobbles going to AAA almost defiantly looks like they plan to declare on wobble soon.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
Bunny was one other tribe that held out pretty long in their war against both wobble and yarr. Slurp! may be less doomed but they are still doomed, even without Yarr focusing on them. SVG is taking quite some villages from them. And now that AAA have recruited two wobble players it will be interesting to see what is going to happen in that area down there.

Lol, with some wobbles going to AAA almost defiantly looks like they plan to declare on wobble soon.
[/spoil]

I have nothing to say in leadership but as far as i know
funny-ghost-says-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

DeletedUser107766

Take it easy on me Plox.:D

Just wanted to clear up some air about slurp since i started this world in k55 and know a bit about the area.I am not in slurp and never have been if i am incorrect please correct me.
To be honest slurp have been suprisingly good at sticking together and deffending off against tribes.At one point they were surrounded by Yarr,Care X,TOP,I Kill and [PMS].They did war TOP for around 3 weeks which they deffended of suprisingly well and thats when TOP still had their duke and most of their good players before they left for yarr,svg etc(i.e This is how slurp and TOP started an alliance)....As for their offensive side they easily took out a tribe(Confused) in k55 who was the same size as them (both were at 2illion points aprox) in a matter of days.Recently dont really know why they are losing villages easily svg seem to be a bit to much for them or it could be the two fronts which they have to deal with.
Back to topic.

Either svg or slurp will control k55 and the mess there will be all cleared up.Most likely svg if slurp dont get their act together and place some sort of diplo with yarr (which i dont think will happen as yarr has to gain ground as they lose some to wobble).

Apathy will probably gain alot of ground if wobble start to wibble against yarr.

AAA have the best chances out of the lot.Lets have a look at them shall we.

1.If Wobble hits yarr hard enough and yarr starts losing major ground then AAA will have easy pickings with the front they share with yarr.
2.Shall Wobble start losing to yarr then AAA have another chance to jump on the bandwagon and start eating wobble villages.
3.They could ignore the whole Yarr vs Wobble conflict and go straight for Apathy.One thing is for sure Apathy have good leadership and players which i have come across on other worlds.So it will be a very intresting war but to be honest i don't think it will happen and it wouldn't be the smartest move out all of the moves they can do.
4.Or they could grow like crazy while 1 vs 2 are battling it out and when the dust settles between them and one comes out victorious AAA could hit them (as they probably wont have alot of D and due to fatigue of fighting the other power house it could shatter them).Mind you this will only work if they stay neutrel between both of them and when there is a clear loser between 1 vs 2 start nobling them and then not allowing the winner to regroup and hit them as hard as they can.This has to be the most daring out of all their options and if they can pull this off no doubt will they be no.1 Conteneders to win this world.
5.Last but no least they can just relax and noble the southern rim and maybe even declare on judges or svg if there isnt any diplo between them.

All in all AAA,Apathy and svg will be the most affected don't think that skulls or slurp will hold it any longer.
No comments on the rim tribes dont know anything about them.Although Honey B seems to be the more promising out of the lot.

Sorry for the wall of text felt bored so i just wanted to write something if there is anything wrong with my post then iam sorry about it.

Thank you for reading.