Who wins TW?

aakminer1234

I was just wondering who the winner of tribal wars on a given world is. How can one or a tribe be deemed the winner. Basically, what I feel, is that within 2-3 years the world "dies", at least the earlier worlds and then basically only the players who are continuing to play can win and that does lower the skill and interest level. In reality, is it even worth winning if you are the only player left? Or amongst the only few?

That makes me question the point of newer worlds, though more interesting, if you look 2-3 years in the future, if you were to just do nothing and wait it out, most of your current threats would disappear or you can continue to fight and grow and sooner or later you will be amongst the only few who started from day 1.

Just thinking out loud and wondering how one wins, and the validity and accomplishment of that win.

If the top 100-200 members above me decide to quit, then I would be # 1... would that mean anything? I don't think so...
In addition if one was to slowly keep growing, doing nothing but defense and barb nobling... there is no doubt that they could be in the top ranks. right?

P.S. - can someone update the TW world map in the thread for maps?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think many quit this world because of those questions being unanswered.

DeletedUser

I win obviously.

Really though, there never has been a winner on TW yet. I suppose the last tribe standing (or if that tribe breaks up the last player standing), but it hasn't happened yet.

aakminer1234

Does this count as a war: G.U.W vs. BUM!!!

=p Do not mock me...

Side 1:
Tribes: G.U.W
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BUM!!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 241
Side 2: 24
Difference: 217

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,345,168
Side 2: 223,737
Difference: 2,121,431

chart

DeletedUser

Does this count as a war: G.U.W vs. BUM!!!

=p Do not mock me...

Side 1:
Tribes: G.U.W
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BUM!!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 241
Side 2: 24
Difference: 217

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,345,168
Side 2: 223,737
Difference: 2,121,431

chart

Are you seriously that dumb ? BUM!! is the tribe NOT split from BUM!! is the inactives, congratz you can noble people that cant fight back, wow what potential GUW shows.

DeletedUser

To change the rules when a world gets old, and lower the number of people allowed in each tribe would be interesting. More new tribes would have to be made, and interest might rekindle.

DeletedUser

DNY have every continent under their control according to Nickjer's maps, they just have to make it 100% on each K now!
They have decided they will not split because for them to re-war like that will take another 2-3years again. Especially as we're talking about players with 2K-3K villages, let alone 1.5K like we have, and that's our best.

Anyways, yeah. DNY are the first tribe ever to "win" atleast nearly anyways :lol:

DeletedUser

The tribe clostest to winning is on world 12 , DNY , I think you should check out the map , even tho 70% of it is merging ; I'm still pretty empressed with what they have achieved ...

-sere

DeletedUser

There some 500 pound guy on the first german world who owned like 80% that was closed a few months ago.

In terms of not being 500 pounds, I win...I always win :icon_cool:

aakminer1234

Are you seriously that dumb ? BUM!! is the tribe NOT split from BUM!! is the inactives, congratz you can noble people that cant fight back, wow what potential GUW shows.

=p Do not mock me...

Remember, what did I say? Seriously... learn to read.

There some 500 pound guy on the first german world who owned like 80% that was closed a few months ago.

Isn't that a waste of x years if the world closes...

DeletedUser

Remember, what did I say? Seriously... learn to read.

Isn't that a waste of x years if the world closes...

No. All he would be doing is munching inactives probably or up against guys, well, he owned 80% of the world. It's not like he was going to lose was it? :icon_biggrin:

aakminer1234

So he wins that world and that's it... he doesn't even get to enjoy the villages he worked for?

If I were to gain control of 51% of the world, I would hope it doesn't close... I would like to roam free and play with the villages and max them out etc... =p
All this is hypothetical as it will never happen, but still.

DeletedUser

After a certain amount points tw is no longer fun, even with premium and all the clever shortcuts it becomes a daily task.

That's why they say points don't win wars, large accounts are a hassle to manage.

DeletedUser

and pluss its always funner to attack someone much bigger than you , how can you do that if you own the world , wheres the challenge? where's the goals to achieve?

and + the fact everyone licks your ass if you much bigger than them .

-sere

DeletedUser47445

I can almost rember some asking morthy these questions. Seems like he annoyed him to hell and back. But honestly I don't see teh world ending until it no longer becomes profitable.

Or maybe if X percent of the world requested the world to close it might, but then again, who knows.

aakminer1234

All I am saying, you should be able to roam around in the world as the ruler at least for a while and enjoy doing anything you want...before it closes.

DeletedUser

All I am saying, you should be able to roam around in the world as the ruler at least for a while and enjoy doing anything you want...before it closes.

That game already exists... it's called SimCity.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone.

I had to come back to my first world and get caught up a bit in the politics. I miss a lot of players from this world. I miss the days of the KilTom/Richa shout outs. How are you richa?

I think the winners in TW are the players who have fun. (duh) right? Co-accounters on the opposite side of the world add excitement to the game. You can plan more intricate battle plans with less time constraints. It is common that many real life problems become larger when a player is attacked. I have to say that I have been surprised by how easily some players give up their accounts.

For me, my winning TW won't be counted by the number of villages I have conquered, but by the number of friends I have made.

I think that there is a specific percentage of the world to be conquered. I can't remember if it is 80% or in the high 90's. Axes in world 41 are fighting to be the tribe to do that the quickest.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone.

I had to come back to my first world and get caught up a bit in the politics. I miss a lot of players from this world. I miss the days of the KilTom/Richa shout outs. How are you richa?

I think the winners in TW are the players who have fun. (duh) right? Co-accounters on the opposite side of the world add excitement to the game. You can plan more intricate battle plans with less time constraints. It is common that many real life problems become larger when a player is attacked. I have to say that I have been surprised by how easily some players give up their accounts.

For me, my winning TW won't be counted by the number of villages I have conquered, but by the number of friends I have made.

I think that there is a specific percentage of the world to be conquered. I can't remember if it is 80% or in the high 90's. Axes in world 41 are fighting to be the tribe to do that the quickest.

/Gayest thing Ive ever herd.

Jesus christ if winning is making friends go play habbo hotel or Runescape.

Ill even link you

www.runescape.com

www.habbohotel.com

Knock yourself out making friends.