Who Would It be? The Challange

DeletedUser

Sounds to me like Benolds is afraid of getting attacked ;3

Time to launch a few nukes ;3

DeletedUser

any panda's that jump out valsar?
Well think ive got a couple of 'Defender of the Day' awards recently that i should thank you for clybouw :icon_wink:

hmmmm... Vipermax (and sitters) seems to be a pretty darn good defender! Was hoping to get further than i did against him :icon_confused: He made me work too damn hard for the few villages i took off him, lol... although to be honest offense probably isn't particularly my strong point anyway :icon_redface:

Otherwise have to say im really still waiting to be impressed :icon_neutral: I have quite high standards these days :p
Unfortunately TESB and PnP set the bar pretty high and so far you guys still have a way to go!

DeletedUser

Well think ive got a couple of 'Defender of the Day' awards recently that i should thank you for clybouw :icon_wink:

hmmmm... Vipermax (and sitters) seems to be a pretty darn good defender! Was hoping to get further than i did against him :icon_confused: He made me work too damn hard for the few villages i took off him, lol... although to be honest offense probably isn't particularly my strong point anyway :icon_redface:

Otherwise have to say im really still waiting to be impressed :icon_neutral: I have quite high standards these days :p
Unfortunately TESB and PnP set the bar pretty high and so far you guys still have a way to go!

ur welcome, i got attacker of the day for it :p
yeah viper the sitters did awesome job. Oh I was the one sitting to take the vill back :p ur defenders were to slow

DeletedUser

I really hope benny doesn't post in pink and sign off Courtney :p

DeletedUser84906

Probably thats because no OP was made on you so far mate :icon_redface:

DeletedUser80610

Pre-warning, this is going to be very PnP filled.

Part One:
Ten favourite enemies on this World.

1. TheLordApi - It's been a long time since we've actually fought each-other but he was one of the earliest attackers I ever remember.
Before he was in ARG! and before I was in the GA/TA was when we first met, however did not start any warfare until after.
A very brutal attacker and one that if not meaning to, did teach me a lot about defending.
Even though it's been awhile since we crossed fire, I do hope some day in the future (or perhaps another World) we'll fight once more.

2. Scarlet Ash - What's not to love about Ashy?!
One of the few people in PnP, and maybe even the game, that I've randomly attacked without thinking of the after effect.
One of the better attackers I've faced making almost unsnipable trains and to top it off, timing his nukes within or a second in front of his trains.
Makes for a very deadly attacker and quick defender.
Cool dude to talk to and also a fellow Minecraftee!

3. Jaaz - Ahh, Jaazy, one of the many that's always there to take me down a notch when I've grown too big and always there to chat with.
Both I enjoy, one more than the other. You, like Ashy are one to make difficult trains to snipe and almost always one to have a good chat to once and awhile!

4. Stec2008 - Not someone I've had a huge deal of combat time with, only 13 conquests against me. The odd nuke and noble train here and there but that's about it.
Likewise to what he said about me, good guy to have a chat with!

5. Backwards/Busamad - Don't remember fighting either of you but you two know far more about this game in detail and depth than I think I'll ever understand.
I much enjoyed the chats with Backy as I have with the rest of PnP but I'll always remember his 37 children and my nicknaming him of Pedro.
Didn't much chat to Busa but I much appreciated his tips and what little we did talk.
If Gods do exist, you two would be them in this game.

Part Two:
Ten least favourite enemies.

Most of my combat was against PnP and those that weren't I don't remember fighting so I don't have any least favourite enemies.
..Oh wait!

Midnight11 - Why else? He's a dirty pirate!
I think him and Spiffy linger on old topics like an early teenager hangs on to crusty socks.
That's all really, other than that he's a great pirate.

Part Three:
Favourite friends and allies.

1. Esmerelda - One of the few TW-loves I've encountered. Love her dearly (easy firebourne) and have much respect for her.
Don't really know much about her in-game status but is one of the many I really enjoy talking to.

2. UkWildcat - One of the better in IMP, very good leader and a very kind person. Helped me out when I first started the game and prevented me from getting myself banned, helped me out on more than one occasion.
We really must speak again soon!

3. Whirlwind11 - A great guy that took over an account in Dr. No and is now getting eaten by pretty much every tribe in that area of the World but is still managing to stay afloat, a good poet and a good photographer.

4. Javier (can't remember if he's playing redwood or bluemidets) - At first, when he was in void I hated the guy!
Just hated the way he slithered in and made hell in K99 for us.
Started talking to him and realized how much of a cool dude he really was, now I really like him but don't feel bad for my past loathing of him.
Wish he had the time and internet connection to get on a bit more than never but still, had some good times with him.

5. LordWako - Not much heard from him any more but still an old buddy of mine. If I remember correctly he was one of the ones that also offered me advice on game-play and a chance at a bigger account. I still feel bad about that man.

6. Most of Panda is pretty chills but I just don't know most of you well enough, still like to see how battle PnP though. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah... I am pretty dirty.
But Ashy plays minecraft?! ?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80610

Yeah... I am pretty dirty.
But Ashy plays minecraft?! ?!

Ashy, Firebourne, Esmie, Brinkman (in the TA) and myself. I'm sure there are others, just haven't found them yet <:3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80610

Nope, both gods.
Anyone that can rally a bunch of Squawking Puffins & Dirty Pirates together is not a mere man.

DeletedUser80610

So mean :eek:
Make house where no one can find it = no fire ;D

DeletedUser80610

Does Midnight play Minecraft?

PS. What's your avatar of? I've always wondered and wondered what it could be. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

LOL

Oh btw ashy, i brunt your house down >:)

:icon_eek: Did you get the dogs out first?

Midnight's avatar is Alf the alien.......... Hl2 - don't tell me you're too young to have ever watched Alf?

DeletedUser80610

:icon_eek: Did you get the dogs out first?

Midnight's avatar is Alf the alien.......... Hl2 - don't tell me you're too young to have ever watched Alf?

I think I must be too young..
All I remember watching as a kid was The Nightmare Before Christmas and Babe.. Oh, and Robot Rage!

DeletedUser

When i was a kid, i remember the good old days of channel 2;
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
The Simpsons
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Robot Wars

Those where the days....

DeletedUser80610

When i was a kid, i remember the good old days of channel 2;
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
The Simpsons
Buffy the Vampire Slayer