Who Would It be? The Challange

ugofree

Ok, sloppy it is then. :lol:

ahh., you are really active in the game, :)that keeps you alive even if i attack with more troops':)

i just use my offensive troops when i was playg ,if you check the stats at an time when pnp starting attacking me i was in top 10 offesive player with less vills(more than 80% of my vills are offensive)i was aggressive but i was successful .

u

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well it was due to the attackers in k54 that lost us loads of ground. (our recruits from TNK tribe)

If not for us getting the NAP with TESB which vilbrii brought about & told me I had to say yes to (who could refuse the charms of vilbrii) PuFFiN might have been no more.

ugofree

Well it was due to the attackers in k54 that lost us loads of ground. (our recruits from TNK tribe)

If not for us getting the NAP with TESB which vilbrii brought about & told me I had to say yes to (who could refuse the charms of vilbrii) PuFFiN might have been no more.

yes, i was attacking Bwah and our ex tnk leader,and for the tribe i had to attack him too:
,and yes i still remember the Stupid Nap when i was breaking the front-lines of puffin:(,
the good old days in w21 and me and alex was upset about the Nap. we even question the leadership in the forums. :spear:

DeletedUser

3. Whirlwind11 - A great guy that took over an account in Dr. No and is now getting eaten by pretty much every tribe in that area of the World but is still managing to stay afloat, a good poet and a good photographer.

Hurray for a shout out!
But I guess giving the sit to PnP and being nobled out keeps it from being "afloat" anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: