Who would win? (Interworld War)

rikudou

These forums are boring so meh, I thought I'd post something interesting to discuss.

Thinking of the best tribes you've ever faced, been in or seen / Maybe even the winning tribe of every closed world...

If they we're all placed on 1 new world, post who you think would win ;)
(I guess you can pick more than 1 but rank 'em)

I'm not sure on mine yet but lets see what you guys think :)

Muldie325

Suppose someone says TW and another says CLOROX, seeing as they have so many overlapping members, how do we judge this?

Also do we have to give a date aswell? Seeing as tribes have members join and leave over their lifespan.

Also, the best tribes are not necessarily the most likely to win..

Also.. what would the world settings be?

Would scripts be allowed?

Would the opera browser be allowed?

Would members of world 1 tribes, who were noobs back then, be noobs still in this new world, or would they have all the experience that they have gained since then also?

Last edited:

rikudou

Suppose someone says TW and another says CLOROX, seeing as they have so many overlapping members, how do we judge this?
Yeah i thought of that happening too :icon_smile: but I don't know man, at the end of the day they're still different tribes i guess.

Also do we have to give a date aswell? Seeing as tribes have members join and leave over their lifespan.
If you'd like too, then yeah e.g. W 35 "=APOC=" from January to May 2009...or whatever.

Yeah i know but it'd just be nice to know what everyone thinks.

"Also.. what would the world settings be?"

You can just specify in your post, like If the speed we're to be 1.5 then "PDT" would blah blah...

"Would scripts be allowed?
Would the opera browser be allowed?"

Well up to you, as i said you can specify. I just made this thread off the top of my head didn't go into specifics.
But i think they should be allowed, most people say the best players are the ones who can adapt :)

"Would members of world 1 tribes, who were noobs back then, be noobs still in this new world, or would they have all the experience that they have gained since then also"

Pshh, definitely not for me to say, let the people decide :) I'm just curious.

Last edited:

DeletedUser107233

Also.. what would the world settings be?

Would scripts be allowed?

Would the opera browser be allowed?

Would members of world 1 tribes, who were noobs back then, be noobs still in this new world, or would they have all the experience that they have gained since then also?

I was in clorox and tw lol, and i have been going since world 2 often still get called a noob but i just let the troops talk lol

As for who would win, there are many great tribes but there are even greater players, i learned alot from world 2 members and have learnt alot more from players that are here and some that have quit.

It takes great and dedicated players to make the winning and loosing tribes special

DeletedUser107233

If you look really any tribe that has won a world deserve recognition and some more as they got 100% domination.

It takes alot of hours to get close to the end of the world, I know W42 went for 4 years when Modwar finally won it.

The tribes that have the staying power and now scripts are so much more important then when i first started

Muldie325

The players who win worlds for the most part aren't the original owners of the accounts, or aren't original members of the tribe. They are simply the fortunate ones who weren't nobled by better players before they quit.

mattcurr

The players who win worlds for the most part aren't the original owners of the accounts, or aren't original members of the tribe. They are simply the fortunate ones who weren't nobled by better players before they quit.

Dont confuse the issues with the facts

Muldie325

In that case, I'm going to make my pick GBCs premade that never happened.

DeletedUser104264

In that case, I'm going to make my pick GBCs premade that never happened.

How about W2V on w56? Pretty sure they took you out along the way so maybe you know them first hand. They were a war machine. They just finished ...

Muldie325

The MoM that w2v destroyed was a very different MoM to the one that I led.

(This isn't meant as an insult to w2v, and I am also very proud of the few loyal MoM members who fought it to the end.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser104264

The MoM that w2v destroyed was a very different MoM to the one that I led.

(This isn't meant as an insult to w2v, and I am also very proud of the few loyal MoM members who fought it to the end.)

Understood. You couldn't really properly gauge how good or bad W2V was if your own tribe was not at its best. With the addition of players like Malendora, Taz,(from MoM) and AMGecko (from T), W2V became stronger over time. Malendora is an exemplary player from MoM. W2V leadership was good at picking out and up the best players.

What made W2V so good versus some other tribes is that the players in the tribe really played with the 'all for one' and 'one for all' mentality.

Muldie325

What made W2V so good versus some other tribes is that the players in the tribe really played with the 'all for one' and 'one for all' mentality.

Except Mal, Taz and AMGecko apparently. Maybe they are good players, but they aren't the players I would want in my tribe. (I never recruited Mal or Taz). The MoM players that I recruited were recruited based mostly on character, and one of the things I looked for were people who would not jump ship even if a war looked beyond hope.

DeletedUser104264

If my memory serves me correctly, Mal had been catted to hell, probably by Dementah, and was about to go down in a big way. While I personally was concentrating on invading k34, at one point we were instructed to take Malendora out (in k55 I believe), which we started to do with nobles. Taz, Choco, and rcmst were probably not far behind. AMGecko (Koss) held the [T] northern lines for a long time in the following war (and sat multiple accounts to do so), but when the lines starting to fold became entire K's, the writing was on the wall, especially if you were not getting the needed support.

While going down with the ship has merits, knowing when to jump off has merits as well. These guys were loyal until the the pistol was aimed at their heads. I find no fault there.

Many of the MoM players were excellent, but others simply folded for whatever reason. So, like you said, MoM had certainly changed in some fashion by the time I got there.

DeletedUser95593

Except Mal, Taz and AMGecko apparently. Maybe they are good players, but they aren't the players I would want in my tribe. (I never recruited Mal or Taz). The MoM players that I recruited were recruited based mostly on character, and one of the things I looked for were people who would not jump ship even if a war looked beyond hope.

Well you create a problem here when you recruit so many that quit before a war can even take place (Early world players).

Out of curiosity, of the players you did recruit do you know how many stuck it out until the very end? Don't mean this as a slant, I enjoyed my time in MoM, but how can you judge those like Mal and Taz when you had already quit the tribe twice?

Would you rather recruit someone that is bound to quit early on either for their own reasons or external (e.g being under attack) or someone that has previously jumped tribes when there tribe had no hope left?

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

O~SIN? didnt we beat them or make them disband or something

Erig

I think Axte (w51) should be one of the best. Came as a premade, finished as one. Besides the Apathy complication and recruiting a few.