Who would you pick W77

DeletedUser

hmu next time. I just read way too much about the social aspects of circle jerks. Supposedly they help identify the alpha male in a group of friends. I'm perfectly content in my beta male role though so no need to worry about me upending the social hierarchy of NAM.

DeletedUser

friday night, and i'm typing about cricle jerks on tribalwars. I'm going to go play halo

DeletedUser

"It's like I dont even exist!", DisplayOnly yells.

*Runs into bedroom*
*Slams door shut*
*Dives onto bed*
*Cries into pillow*
[30 second pause]
*Azrael knock at door*

DisplayOnly yields his torrential sobbing just long enough to lift his head up and scream, "Go away! I hate you!"

*Azrael reluctantly walks away from the bedroom door wondering how he will ever regain DisplayOnly's trust*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117362

Once a week isn't enough for you?
Fine, I'll get the cam out.
Call me on skype when you're ready.

DeletedUser

Hmm, not sure I could only pick 15. But let's give it a shot.

1) Don't go bacon my heart- Myself and Rizz. I couldn't have made it far in the world without him. <3 Plus, we're awesome, duh. And adorable, apparently.
2) Seductive Klobasa- Kurj and Core. <3 Probably the best pair of players to grace one account this entire world. They really were an impenetrable force.
3) Hoggzilla- Flux and Mahler. It's a shame they couldn't be as active this world as they have been in the past. Both are great players. <3
4) BaconStyx- Styx. <3 Probably the most team oriented player I've ever played with. Not to mention relentless towards the enemy.
5) Pancetta Beretta- Deb is an awesome duke. ^^ Plus a great team player.
6) lil Roc- Great team player and very enjoyable in skype chats. :D
7) Conway m8- Helps the team effort whenever he can. And is very offensive minded. (mmm)
8) Sweetmisery- Would probably say this account holds two of the best players to play on the whole world. War caps speak for themselves.
9) Defense Commander- The shield of NAM <3
10) Daddymotorboatsgoats- Chris and Sam are great players. And Sam is a great duke.
11) Stewinthepot- Who doesn't love those cats doe? Plus he's like. The coolest guy around. (cool)
12) Sicory- ALL OF THOSE CATS DOE. ERR MER GERD. Very chill guy. Great player.
13) TW news team- Great players. Awesome guys too.
14) Bear Paws- Not Gump. But Gump#2 is awesome. ^^ They totally suck as players though. :D
15) Pig Knuckle- If they were more motivated to play, they would have had one of the best accounts on w77, me thinks. o-o

I thought we were friends? :/

My list...
1) sir Phoenix
2) valiente
3) Denz

That's it... Although I've seen notable skilled attackers, not many defenders in this world, this would be my crew.

No disrespect to any, but team play is essential and has made us a driving force despite starting the world late. If I could restart I would make all have stand alone accounts and I would have the upmost confidence that they would rank with the top players.

Players I see on other lists in this thread I have seen in other worlds. Most have been notable and respectable foes.. A few I scratch my head on how they managed to make a list.

DeletedUser

Now list another 12 homie

Well going by foes in this world...

meep... You were the biggest pain to my tribemates it seems. So you must have been doing something right.

Charlie... Despite a falling frontline, he faught back and showed some strength despite his surrounding tribemates failing. Maybe under different circumstances he could exceed better.

Tribemates...
Erndos and Magmar
They have nice war stats And they saved our arse more than a few times without hesitation.

Entertainment value
Tjman and Rizz
Tj is awesome
Rizz is gonna be prez..
I haven't seen them in this world, but we were BFFs once. :p

Honestly that's about it... This is a tiny world and I started late so I didn't get to see many.

DeletedUser

Well going by foes in this world...

meep... You were the biggest pain to my tribemates it seems. So you must have been doing something right.

Charlie... Despite a falling frontline, he faught back and showed some strength despite his surrounding tribemates failing. Maybe under different circumstances he could exceed better.

Tribemates...
Erndos and Magmar
They have nice war stats And they saved our arse more than a few times without hesitation.

Entertainment value
Tjman and Rizz
Tj is awesome
Rizz is gonna be prez..
I haven't seen them in this world, but we were BFFs once. :p

Honestly that's about it... This is a tiny world and I started late so I didn't get to see many.

Sad not more of you Apathy from 71 made it here :(

DeletedUser78112

Don't worry Drill you would of made my list if I done one properly. (hug)

DeletedUser

List including me 1 shelly
2 sam my curry cuz
3 Chris > god
4 shaun dk my potato Bro
5 jack flap jack
6 George no e the timist
7 nadir
8 Barry the other potato
9 lukey puke and deb
10 defense commander dc
11 googles / googly
12 Fergy my other potato friend lol
13 the ed of head
14 the kamadhenu guys bunny crucial and tomo etc
15 alvis the latvian gsp
16 choco
there just the ones of the top of 3my head have a few more but I can't be assed to write more out on this damn tablet

choco I should add rednecks to the list too I think could always use someone to noble he scraps of people you rim and then tell you if you noble near him he will stack and attack his own tribe mate as you are too close to one the scraps he took ....

you like them but you love me more :3 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser27978

The Welsh Celts Dream Team

1) Welsh Celts

2) Eggbenecei - my old faithful baron, keeps them in order and does my job

3) Meepworrior - good warrior + fun guy (Both Players)

4) Tydans - The defence coordinator :|

5) Kurtis - your starting with me next time, you were useless 3 continents away

6) Bear Paws - Im taking charisma lessons to steal you away from Sam, although I wouldn't be surprised if your fiancée murdered you before the next world for playing TW.

7) V3t3ran / Morgraine ....come back to me :(

8) Krieger - Id love for you to join...and then internal you.

9) Lestat - Cmooon pal, you got potential

10) Stewinthepot - Despite being enemies we were humble!

11) Sicory - Great guy tried negotiations with me but couldn't see eye to eye on who ruled the south west.

12) Kalizt