Who would you pick W78

DeletedUser102496

001. Locke - Looks like a very strong player now and on his previous account (RevengeComing on W48).
002. Noooool - He looks like a warring machine so far on this World, would look forward to being in a tribe with this guy.
003. Viscida Vocatus - I don't know if the two of them are there
:icon_neutral:
004. Hells Toy Master - I know they are very good players there, I can guarantee they will be Top 10 Account in the future.
005. Unicorn p00p - Dallow if he was here <3<3 #DallowForLooter
006. Runningbullet to lead my tribe again and get mad in the Skype Chats
:lol:
007. FarmSlayer - Nwaro on W73 and this guy is like the nicest guy I have ever met on Tribal Wars
:icon_wink:
008. TacotAcotaCotacO - Ex-W50 in ODA, he is very good player and sounds like good fun to be around :)
009. Smof - I think when I was on Reggae Shark, she was at like 100K and was what I call a 'Stuck Account' and looks like she has grown into areas which made me think wrong and respecting her persistence.
010. AceZSpades/WenzCruzader - Googly to come back and lead the tribe.

011. Destiny - Dan to come back and lead with Googly.
012. Tudadar - The Genius
013. Not a Famous Guy -
:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:
014. Los Fidalgos - I like them :)
015. Player not found. - The God
:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gosh it is nice to have all these people saying all these nice things about us! No pressure or anything ;)

Ben

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
001. Locke - Looks like a very strong player now and on his previous account (RevengeComing on W48).
002. Noooool - He looks like a warring machine so far on this World, would look forward to being in a tribe with this guy.
003. Viscida Vocatus - I don't know if the two of them are there
:icon_neutral:
004. Hells Toy Master - I know they are very good players there, I can guarantee they will be Top 10 Account in the future.
005. Unicorn p00p - Dallow if he was here <3<3 #DallowForLooter
006. Runningbullet to lead my tribe again and get mad in the Skype Chats
:lol:
007. FarmSlayer - Nwaro on W73 and this guy is like the nicest guy I have ever met on Tribal Wars
008. TacotAcotaCotacO - Ex-W50 in ODA, he is very good player and sounds like good fun to be around :)
009. Smof - I think when I was on Reggae Shark, she was at like 100K and was what I call a 'Stuck Account' and looks like she has grown into areas which made me think wrong and respecting her persistence.
010. AceZSpades/WenzCruzader - Googly to come back and lead the tribe.

011. Destiny - Dan to come back and lead with Googly.
012. Tudadar - The Genius
013. Not a Famous Guy -
:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:
014. Los Fidalgos - I like them :)
015. Player not found. - The God
:icon_cool:

I probably wont come back :(

DeletedUser

All you can hope for is:

1st. Player not found.
2nd. Hells Toy Master
3rd. Runningbullet
4th. Locke
5th. AceZSpades

:icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

This is World 78, posting in the wrong World now Dan :icon_redface:

Who on earth said anything about hope?

I joke we're actually really modest. Took us like years to realise this wasn't a single-player game!

Ben

Justifi3d

I'll do 10 Players..

1 NIN - Otto words is as good as gold to me
2 Svmsa - Every tribe need a Duke
3 Titu - Capable of great things...
4 Bogginso - First player to show Unicorns full strength
5 Brown - Good things come in small packages..
6 Mr Pig - Rob is life Rob is love
7 Lord Nub - A player who denies access to win a world regardless of the outcome is a true character (W68)
8 Brox1 - The true highlander, immortal can't beat that
9 Smof - Alice is a sweetie, she will noble you with her charm
10 Sparta Destroyers - Thought we don't agree lately.. I know what your capable of, watch this guy grow and win the world..

DeletedUser

I'll do 10 Players..

1 NIN - Otto words is as good as gold to me
2 Svmsa - Every tribe need a Duke
3 Titu - Capable of great things...
4 Bogginso - First player to show Unicorns full strength
5 Brown - Good things come in small packages..
6 Mr Pig - Rob is life Rob is love
7 Lord Nub - A player who denies access to win a world regardless of the outcome is a true character (W68)
8 Brox1 - The true highlander, immortal can't beat that
9 Smof - Alice is a sweetie, she will noble you with her charm
10 Sparta Destroyers - Thought we don't agree lately.. I know what your capable of, watch this guy grow and win the world..

Screw you RyRy

DeletedUser

1. Justifi3d - Duke, great person and a great leader
2. HansGruber - Baron, fun to talk to and play with
3. Bullet - Skype spam
4. Inner Annulus/Michael Corleone - A really nice person and I hope I will play with him on some other world :p
5. PC Porky - Guess I have no choice :(
6. Brown82 - Havent known him for long but he seems nice
7. Earl. - I need more gold on runescape
8. Ayousaf - To arrange another backtime on Earl. :icon_rolleyes:
9. The first owner of FTN - Wherever you are </3
10. Myself :):):)

Spoons are deadly

I don't know why so many people have picked my account. We aren't famous remember :p

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Didn't know where to post this, so this is as good a place as any.

If you don't know me, then I really wouldn't bother clicking the spoiler as it will mean literally nothing to you :icon_redface:

[SPOIL]I want to apologize to anybody who has been in any way affected ingame by my disappearance. I saw that since I stopped communicating with anybody, a few things happened particularly regarding my account that shouldn't really have happened. Hopefully that's all been resolved, but that's not really want the apology is for.

I've had a lot of emails/texts asking what is going on and where I am. I've cut contact with everybody for a reason, and this explanation will be the last time I will post on this forum or even log in to it. I've decided that enough is enough. I've got a proper addiction to this game and I need to break that. It isn't healthy and all it does is affect my life and those who I care about in a negative way.

When it comes to this game, I have a very strong will that helps me get what I want ingame. But I also have no willpower at all when it comes to balancing the game and all the more important matters that relate to things that actually mean something. I get too emotionally attached here, and that is not healthy.

I can't reply to or get in touch with anybody connected to TW without ending up getting sucked back in. It's happened so many times before, and it just isn't worth it.

I've made a tonne of fantastic friends in my 8 odd years playing this infernal game but I no longer see any justification to continue. I hope everybody will understand this, even if it is rude to ignore friends. It is simply for my own good, and that's all there is to it.

If somebody who knows them could be so kind as to link this post to Jennifer from w70, and HS from god knows how many past worlds, I'd appreciate it as I know I've let them down more than anybody else and I feel tremendously guilty for it. I won't privately message anybody as I will never stop with the number of people I'd want to message.[/SPOIL]

I'll leave it here, with just one message that applies to everybody who has ever spoken to me and considers/considered me in any way a friend:

This is just a game. Enjoy it whilst you can, but always remember it is just a game and your personal life should always take priority. Anything you do here means zilch. Squat. Nothing. It's an achievement that will never matter in your life. So try not to get addicted. It sucks.