Who would you pick W78

DeletedUser

Didn't know where to post this, so this is as good a place as any.

If you don't know me, then I really wouldn't bother clicking the spoiler as it will mean literally nothing to you :icon_redface:

[SPOIL]I want to apologize to anybody who has been in any way affected ingame by my disappearance. I saw that since I stopped communicating with anybody, a few things happened particularly regarding my account that shouldn't really have happened. Hopefully that's all been resolved, but that's not really want the apology is for.

I've had a lot of emails/texts asking what is going on and where I am. I've cut contact with everybody for a reason, and this explanation will be the last time I will post on this forum or even log in to it. I've decided that enough is enough. I've got a proper addiction to this game and I need to break that. It isn't healthy and all it does is affect my life and those who I care about in a negative way.

When it comes to this game, I have a very strong will that helps me get what I want ingame. But I also have no willpower at all when it comes to balancing the game and all the more important matters that relate to things that actually mean something. I get too emotionally attached here, and that is not healthy.

I can't reply to or get in touch with anybody connected to TW without ending up getting sucked back in. It's happened so many times before, and it just isn't worth it.

I've made a tonne of fantastic friends in my 8 odd years playing this infernal game but I no longer see any justification to continue. I hope everybody will understand this, even if it is rude to ignore friends. It is simply for my own good, and that's all there is to it.

If somebody who knows them could be so kind as to link this post to Jennifer from w70, and HS from god knows how many past worlds, I'd appreciate it as I know I've let them down more than anybody else and I feel tremendously guilty for it. I won't privately message anybody as I will never stop with the number of people I'd want to message.[/SPOIL]

I'll leave it here, with just one message that applies to everybody who has ever spoken to me and considers/considered me in any way a friend:

This is just a game. Enjoy it whilst you can, but always remember it is just a game and your personal life should always take priority. Anything you do here means zilch. Squat. Nothing. It's an achievement that will never matter in your life. So try not to get addicted. It sucks.

Not really sure what the things regarding "Your" account are-you awolled on us.

Anyways-take care in RL

DeletedUser92753

Didn't know where to post this, so this is as good a place as any.

If you don't know me, then I really wouldn't bother clicking the spoiler as it will mean literally nothing to you :icon_redface:

[SPOIL]I want to apologize to anybody who has been in any way affected ingame by my disappearance. I saw that since I stopped communicating with anybody, a few things happened particularly regarding my account that shouldn't really have happened. Hopefully that's all been resolved, but that's not really want the apology is for.

I've had a lot of emails/texts asking what is going on and where I am. I've cut contact with everybody for a reason, and this explanation will be the last time I will post on this forum or even log in to it. I've decided that enough is enough. I've got a proper addiction to this game and I need to break that. It isn't healthy and all it does is affect my life and those who I care about in a negative way.

When it comes to this game, I have a very strong will that helps me get what I want ingame. But I also have no willpower at all when it comes to balancing the game and all the more important matters that relate to things that actually mean something. I get too emotionally attached here, and that is not healthy.

I can't reply to or get in touch with anybody connected to TW without ending up getting sucked back in. It's happened so many times before, and it just isn't worth it.

I've made a tonne of fantastic friends in my 8 odd years playing this infernal game but I no longer see any justification to continue. I hope everybody will understand this, even if it is rude to ignore friends. It is simply for my own good, and that's all there is to it.

If somebody who knows them could be so kind as to link this post to Jennifer from w70, and HS from god knows how many past worlds, I'd appreciate it as I know I've let them down more than anybody else and I feel tremendously guilty for it. I won't privately message anybody as I will never stop with the number of people I'd want to message.[/SPOIL]

I'll leave it here, with just one message that applies to everybody who has ever spoken to me and considers/considered me in any way a friend:

This is just a game. Enjoy it whilst you can, but always remember it is just a game and your personal life should always take priority. Anything you do here means zilch. Squat. Nothing. It's an achievement that will never matter in your life. So try not to get addicted. It sucks.

I will always miss you Googly. Its been an honor playing with you and I respect your decision.

DeletedUser103302

What a great ride we have had on tribalwars. Love you Ant. Tony. xxx.

DeletedUser102496

Huge loss this is to me, he will be massively missed by all. I remember all the good times when he was leader of Agency on W62, just him being the leader of me being in the tribe ONCE was one of my only regrets in Tribal Wars :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Where one hero leaves another shall arise!
Goodbye googly!
#playernotfound

DeletedUser102496

Who is Chat Noir? :icon_confused:

I don't know why I am being mentioned
:icon_surprised:

Player not found.

I usually don't follow the rules anyways so I'm gonna go for my rules.

1. Runningbullet - The best Skype Moderator ever
:icon_biggrin:
2. Hells Toy Master - Help me eat all the internals
:icon_redface:
3. Viscida Vocatus - He will have my back when I am going out to get drunk or party
:icon_smile:
4. Locke - Same as Viscida's role
:icon_cool:
5. And the World's most Sexiest, Handsomest and Sweetest Account on W78 - MYSELF!

Celece

1. AceZSpades (My hubby, love ya Mason :icon_redface:)
2. Locke (Best leader I've ever seen)
3. Viscida Vocatus (My little dutch drunk teddybear, Tim)
4. MATTNSAMM (Best sniper ever ;D)
5. CowboyBarry (He's my pitbull ^^)
6. Indominus Rex (He's a lovely salmon)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1)Queslett (Cant get enough of my wifey<3)
2)MattNSamm (Great Guy, Very Helpful :D)
3)Locke (Because hes better then Rhythm Leadership)
4)Running Bullet (Because Hes my Squishy)
5)Hells Toy Master (As steve would say, its two against the world)

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1) Queslett (gotta love Dutchess!)
2) Locke (My italian butcher)
3) Cowboybarry (The "Stache is just irreplaceable)
4) Mikechen (Big or small, he doesnt care, NUKE it anyway)
5) Retarded Rex (Because imported players are the best with a big tail)

DeletedUser117863

1) Queslett (gotta love Dutchess!)
2) Locke (My italian butcher)
3) Cowboybarry (The "Stache is just irreplaceable)
4) Mikechen (Big or small, he doesnt care, NUKE it anyway)
5) Retarded Rex (Because imported players are the best with a big tail)
afaik it's Belgian.

1) Locke (nice guy)
2) AcezSpades (Mason my favorite farmer <3)
3) MATTNSAMM (great teamplayer)
4) NightTimeFright (bae)
5) kere

Keep in mind I dont know many people in W78.

DeletedUser

These 5 would, of course, never work together;

1. Locke
2. AceZ
3. Hells Toy Master
4. Lexy Roxx
5. Greg the Bear

Not necessarily in that order!

Liam

PS: Life, no idea who you are in-game, but good effort for sticking the Kere account in there! Somebody likes us!

DeletedUser105935

1) HTM (just a great team)
2) Acezspades (cause mason is sexy and tory is forever my bitch)
3) Locke (just a nice guy)
4) Govalon (w60 team ftw)
5) Skype (scott has his own personal army be scared)

MAny more just cba