Who would you rather have in your tribe?

Who would you rather have in your tribe

• Total voters

DeletedUser

I have created this poll at the request of Repinski. I have a reccommendation though : Try to keep the flames at a minimum :)

The poll will continue as long as it's needed (meaning i won't close it).

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Thank you for posting this Albul, I really appreciate it. 2hot vote for yourself unless you want to vote for me. I voted for myself.

DeletedUser

I refuse to vote in such an election, as would not like to have either of you in my tribe unless I know more about what you are about. Neither of you have proven yourselves to me yet. What do you stand for? What is your manifesto? What could YOU bring to my tribe?

My notes -

2Hot claimed to have done much against E=MC, however since it was a sat account, he was using troops that he did not produce, and villages that were not his. 2Hot has only proven he is a complete gob-shite by making absurd accusations without evidence, epic fail attempts at flaming and will only support an argument if it appears to be winning due to some form of cowardice, thus showing his in game style. I believe he would only bring forum spam to a tribe along with cries for support when incomings are on his account. However I do believe he would be somewhat of a morale booster by showing a tribe that not all things are negative.

Repinski stepped into a account late on, Saurbh001, I again state the above argument. He did not make the account to size he did, in fact he did pretty well at giving it over to a Legion offensive making me question your skill in defending against a large assault. That said, I know Repinksi has another account on World 24 and must be of considerable size meaning at this point I am leaning towards Rep on this one. From what I read from his posts he appears to be a leader and talker rather than a doer (for the flamers, please keep previous arguments regarding me out of this, this isnt about me). I believe repinski would bring experience to a tribe as well as good leadership qualities. Not only this, he provides a good representation of a tribe into the external forums. With regards to participation in operations, well I am unsure.

Before you jump all over me like the rabid dogs that you are, I state that this is merely speculation and I am basing my response on the things that the two parties have been saying in the forums.

Your ever loyal subscriber,
Bob
Kisses.

Repinski

Repinski stepped into a account late on, Saurbh001, I again state the above argument. He did not make the account to size he did, in fact he did pretty well at giving it over to a Legion offensive making me question your skill in defending against a large assault.

I am not going to lie, after Saurabh left I kind of neglected the account due to real life issues, despite being forum active. I was also neglecting w24 at the time so it was not just w33.

That said, I know Repinksi has another account on World 24 and must be of considerable size meaning at this point I am leaning towards Rep on this one.

I left w24 and hit the delete button when I retired, hence why my stats no longer exist.

From what I read from his posts he appears to be a leader and talker rather than a doer (for the flamers, please keep previous arguments regarding me out of this, this isnt about me).

That is for you to speculate, I am not saying anything on the subject.

I believe repinski would bring experience to a tribe as well as good leadership qualities. Not only this, he provides a good representation of a tribe into the external forums. With regards to participation in operations, well I am unsure.

You are correct, I do bring experience into the game, although I am not saying I am a great or even a good player for that matter, I know that there is still a lot for me to learn at this game.

Before you jump all over me like the rabid dogs that you are, I state that this is merely speculation and I am basing my response on the things that the two parties have been saying in the forums.

Your ever loyal subscriber,
Bob
Kisses.

BB I would never jump all over you unless you jumped all over me first of attacked my tribe with words on the externals, but I am not in a tribe in w33 so that isn't possible at this present point in time.

On a side note my name is spelt Repinski not Repinksi

Regards,
-Rep :villagers:

Repinski

I recognize you also but I don't know where from :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I don't think the results we can see here are very surprising so far.
It's not even that Rep has portrayed himself so well on these forums, or that he's shown that he has tons of in-game skill - it's just that 2hot always acts like a complete idiot. :|

Repinski

I kind of expected results like this and so that is why I wanted the poll so bad, to shut 2hot up. And if 2hot wins/had won this it wouldn't bug me. I would admit he is more wanted in a tribe them I am. I'm not like that, I will admit when I am wrong.

DeletedUser

This poll is skewed. There are far more forum active members against HAWKS than for in the public forums. As 2Hot is often flamed for cheering for HAWKS I just dont see how well this portrays who would be a better tribesman. My vote should count as five to ten ;)

DeletedUser

I don't think Rep would have so many voters if 2hot didn't portray himself as such an ass every time he was here.
I think it's not the tribe he supports, but the way he does it, that has made him garner almost no support.

Repinski

This poll is skewed. There are far more forum active members against HAWKS than for in the public forums. As 2Hot is often flamed for cheering for HAWKS I just dont see how well this portrays who would be a better tribesman. My vote should count as five to ten ;)

Well I know my duke from w47 read this thread as he is very forum active and I also know he voted for me. So if you want you can remove 1 vote from my side to make you feel better. :icon_cool:

On a side note, I pointed this thread out to him because I wanted him to read what BB said about me, I thought it would give him a little bit more backround information on me between his post and my response to it. I didn't however, mention anything about voting to him. I just wanted him to read the thread. The fact that he voted was solely up to him.

I don't think Rep would have so many voters if 2hot didn't portray himself as such an ass every time he was here.
I think it's not the tribe he supports, but the way he does it, that has made him garner almost no support.

I think you are 100% correct in this aspect, when 2hot was rooting for me when I was being flamed here in the w33 externals he acted basically the same and so I don't personally think he got so few voted as he did because he is rooting for Hawks in this situation.

2hot is cool, Rep is cooler :p

:lol: Well I guess that is your personal preference.

DeletedUser

As soon as 2Hot makes some form of attempt to convince me to vote for him, then I will simply sit and read. Come on 2Hot, you have a potential voter just sitting here.

Repinski

As soon as 2Hot makes some form of attempt to convince me to vote for him, then I will simply sit and read. Come on 2Hot, you have a potential voter just sitting here.

BB I have said two things about you already in this thread and your not even reading them? Wtf lol :lol:

DeletedUser

I read them. I am merely digesting the information.

I also like it when people talk about me...makes me hott...

Repinski

*guy on left* Hey did you hear what BB did the other day?!
*guy on right* I know that was insane!

:lol:

DeletedUser

Noone likes a bumlick

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delayed response, didnt actually noticed this was here until now. I believe i would be the better candidate for many reasons.

1. I am extremely loyal to the tribe i join.
2. I never go yellow on the tribe member list, and am very active in both public and private forums.
3. I have been playing tribal wars for over a year, and know how to run large tribes, snipe, recap, second long trains etc...
4. I have a sense of humor, and at the same time know my limits (maturity), and this might be cocky but i consider myself to be quite intelligent.

On a side note: My history cannot proceed me because i havn't always been known as 2Hot. I never got over 1m points myself, but have sat 1+m accounts such as dave187211 back in the KDK days. I didn't ruin his account, unlike my rival repinski ruined saurah. I started in w24 just like rep, so he cant say he has been playing longer than me.

@BB: We should have a normal talk one of these days, have one with rep too. Then you'll see that I'm at another level compared to him.
@richard: Who are you? Does your vote even count?
@jerey: I like to be seen as "that guy" to my foes, while "cool cat" to my friends. By you stating that, it means I'm doing a pretty good job at shaping my image. ;-)
@drunk: What hurts me most is that drunk people never lie :-(

DeletedUser

Noone likes a bumlick

This is what? The fifth or sixth time you have said this exact statement on the PnP. Try to expand your use of the english language. Repeating yourself makes you a bumlick. -10 cool points from richard.

On a sidenote you are regarded as a poor player on our end. Tighten up your game.

Last edited by a moderator: