Who would you rather have in your tribe?

Who would you rather have in your tribe

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Hey, you know what? Your totally right! You really showed me what its like to be a man. I'm going out right now and making a difference, one act at a time! Thanks long, you opened my eyes and your life-changing post has convinced me to become a better person.

DeletedUser

My keyboard Might be More awful because it cant type M. Darn you M! Sorry about that jerey, still trying to get that M.
Fail attempt at imitating the V speech from V for Vendetta? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's funny how acorn has always tried to compare himself to me, and i always come out on top. Give up acorn, the masses love me more.

Repinski

no, no mister acorn better than u

^ this

I am basing this off the forum personalities of both of you because well I never got to play with either of you whiled I played this world. I was to busy getting owned by LEGION and neglecting the account :lol:

Jk, but in the end LEGION did kick my ass, I won't deny that.

DeletedUser

well i did get 2 800k then i quitted cause i got banned from the computer for 3 months and i lost 500k while i didnt have a sitter :(

Repinski

Acorn what was your biggest account that your raised from start and was only you playing it?

DeletedUser

my world 33 1 cause im still on my first year but im playing serriously as much time that i have and arounds 240k

Repinski

Alright, you just for sure got my vote if you and 2hot had a poll. You are still on your first year, meaning you still have a lot to improve on yet you still lead KDK and reached over 500k. While not as good as my first serious world start up stats they are good and in all honesty you could turn out to be a great player.

(I also remained on my first serious world longer then you were in w33 so that doesn't really count now does it :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

i guess so but me and my friends on 47 have some scarry accounts that you wouldnt want to mess with but his scares me even but hes an expert even thought it his 1st year like me :)

Repinski

47 is still really new. I was doing extremely well there till I was away for a week because I got kicked out of my house. I am recovering at the moment. I have taken about half of my previous area back under my control