Whom do you miss the most in w56?

DeletedUser104264

There are few players from the early game that I miss. Skittle Devil was kind of an interesting partner to have as well. We kicked some butt early on. The one's I built the strongest relationships with are still playing though so I am kind of not missing people much ...

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
eh no one misses me :*( but glad i made the list.I myself miss this world a lot,from time to time i get tribalwars;sick like homesick.i mostly miss the long chats on skype :D .i actually miss writing long texts and then delete them coz i don;t wanna bore people with my thoughts:D ( i just wrote a long long text and deleted it xD ) .i miss all of MoM players,everyone that ever was a member of it.I am really glad that i got the chance to be a part of a great group of people.i miss some w2v players aswell :).sadly :*( i am slowly starting to forget the names of the tribe's and players but i will never forget the good time i had with them , whether i was fighting with them or against them. mostly miss kevin,carlin(still wont call u carlini :D),flyingmansabri(original player who tough me how to play the game like a beast before he quit),nihya <3 (i hope i got the name right) ,the w2v duke was a cool guy and the guys i nobled xD :D had great chats with them.making 12-13mill points rank 2 and rank 3 oda if i am not wrong and holding it for a wile was a great feeling. I want to come back but i have no more time to play it effectively (its hard for me not to give my 100% if i join it again) maybe if tribalwars is here after 40 years i will be 60 years old and teach young people how to play old school :)

Last edited:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There are few players from the early game that I miss. Skittle Devil was kind of an interesting partner to have as well. We kicked some butt early on. The one's I built the strongest relationships with are still playing though so I am kind of not missing people much ...

Ah skittle Devil. We had a good little battle between ourselves during the RW vs MoM war. He always seemed to snipe my nobles and I even congratulated him on it haha. Another enemy that I would happily play with in the future if the chance arose.

[spoil]
LOL good job mate but give me some credit i would of killed the second noble :lol:
[/spoil]