whoo hooo I Dare you?

Shitbrick82

To find someone with at least two villages and lower points than this one!
:lol:

hyabusarider

Come on man a 100 point bonus res village thats gotta be good for 40 or 50 of each an hour who wouldn't if they're being honest, how is this guy tribeless :icon_confused:

DeletedUser94160

Come on man a 100 point bonus res village thats gotta be good for 40 or 50 of each an hour who wouldn't if they're being honest, how is this guy tribeless :icon_confused:

Bold: might be because of his bonus village,when I saw someone around my villa nobled below 500points, I often say Halleluiah, please grow as fast as you can and I will visit you when it's ready to be Yellow.. and this kind of ppl rarely had decent troops to protect what is mine (oh sorry not yet mine,until I send nobleman).:lol:

Whenever I saw someone nobled below 100points, in my mind I told my self again and again "This guy really love Startup stage!" :icon_sad:

Shitbrick82

and this kind of ppl rarely had decent troops

Why have troops when theres so many quality barbs around, troops slow growth man :icon_neutral:

Theres gotta be a nice family tribe academy around hunting for skills like his

DeletedUser94160

yup, that's why I always encourage them to grow their village as fast as they can.I agree with you on troops,it only slow down the village growth.

DeletedUser

There are too many of these random threads that aren't really relevant to world goings-on. I will move any new ones to GD.