Who's Joining W44?

DeletedUser

as the title says.. who's joining w44?

World speed: 2
Unit speed: 0.5
Noble system: Packages
Tech system: 10 tier system (unlimited researches)
Archers: Yes
Beginner protection: 36 hours
Morale: Time based
Church: Yes
Tribe limit: 60
Pally: No
Fake limit: Yes
Ability to choose starting direction: Yes
Barbarian and Bonus villages grow to 2000 points
If researched, scouts can see buildings, resources and units (including units outside)

DeletedUser

Church and Archers stuff those settings up. Church is stupidity x 1009. Why make the game more defensive? It's defensive enough with players scared to get rimmed. Ugh.

I swear the population-per-sword/spear should be 2 instead of 1. Same stats though. Pee'ing me off. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

i agree. the only good thing about those settings is that the speed is 2 and nobles use packeges. no pally sucks, and fake limit is just plain fail. nevertheless....

DeletedUser

^Agree with the stuff.. but im just asking if anyone is interested.. i was once played settings with church.. then i quit it..

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind taking over an account around 700k or so on a church world. See how it plays out. I imagine it'd be very different to early-world.

My effort meter is flashing red though. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

lol.. i only reach 300k points at w31.. damn, shortage of population where you build your church.. and it's hard to attack without the help of your church radius..

DeletedUser

lol.. i only reach 300k points at w31.. damn, shortage of population where you build your church.. and it's hard to attack without the help of your church radius..

meaning attacking into another K is just a pain in the ass till you can get a cluster built up and strategically place another church. then of course if you want to noble any villages of your enemy NOT near that small small radius there goes another group of 50% attacks.... all it is is just a giant pain in the ass.

DeletedUser67788

I was under the impression that as long as an attack originates from a village inside a church radius then it has a full attack strength...?

Having a church and a fake limit on a world would be an offensive nightmare when it comes to tribe vs tribe war.

DeletedUser

I was under the impression that as long as an attack originates from a village inside a church radius then it has a full attack strength...?
as i played w31, yes it is..
i would like to try again settings with church esp times 2 speed..