Who's joining?!

• Thread starter Doinky-Power of Two
  • Start date

olympus

Tbh nobody special really, and there are a lack of good premades joining as well.

DeletedUser

I was going to join, but I don't really like the settings and I'm busy on 3 other worlds. I'm nobody special though.

If there are now good premades, or good players joining maybe this world could let a few new faces shine instead of it being the same group of people...

olympus

I was going to join, but I don't really like the settings and I'm busy on 3 other worlds. I'm nobody special though.

If there are now good premades, or good players joining maybe this world could let a few new faces shine instead of it being the same group of people...

ELeMeNOhPi's training tribe rank 1 :lol:

DeletedUser

What happened to your premade, seems to have disappeared :icon_wink:

More like: "What happened to your premade, seems to have all mass deleted due to you all hating the w42 settings and you all are seeming to be moving to a new world."

Edited, for your benefit.

olympus

More like: "What happened to your premade, seems to have all mass deleted due to you all hating the w42 settings and you all are seeming to be moving to a new world."

Edited, for your benefit.

You could have answered the question instead :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

No, there are no bets. As it won't. :icon_biggrin:

I doubt you'd think that if you knew some of the people actually in the tribe. They have a few members with a penchant for being top 5, those same few can probably teach the rest as planned well enough to make them top 50/100.

DeletedUser

I doubt you'd think that if you knew some of the people actually in the tribe. They have a few members with a penchant for being top 5, those same few can probably teach the rest as planned well enough to make them top 50/100.

I know full well of who is in the tribe, what i am trying to get at is that some of the so called "teachers" should really look into reading some guides on how to play the game before doing so.